AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the boyfriend had anything to do with it and literally couldn't drive, as in doesn't know how rather than couldn't afford a car, where could he have taken her on foot? He had a few days before she was reported missing, right?

a page or so back an unverified local indicates that he can drive, but has no vehicle and has been known to take and use the mother's car, especially when she is sleeping. So while it is unverified info, I am not taking for granted that mom's BF could not have gone further than walking distance.

Also, something else I thought of - how much cash did Cassie have on her, or have access to? Did she have any sort of job (babysitting, etc) or get an allowance?
ETA: do we know of anything else of importance, missing from the residence, or perhaps a friends residence? Emotional comfort items, favorite jewelry or clothing, a diary or notebook, blanket, stuffed animal, sentimental letters or pics, etc?

believe09,

has this info on wardrobe been discounted or found inaccurate then?

Cassie was believed to be wearing a blue tank top, blue jean shorts and cowboy boots, her mother explained. She weighs 100 pounds and is 5-foot, 3-inches tall with a scar on the left side of her face. When she went missing her hair was blonde with blue/hazel eyes.

Read more: http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141017/News/141019680#ixzz3I7sZjt00

IDK tlcya-one of the issues I have is that the media has reported Mom said Cassie came home and changed her clothes. So I cant figure out if the "believed to be wearing" refers to the change of clothes or is yet another differing statement kwim? I wish that mom would take an opportunity in her next interview to clear some of this stuff up so people arent headed in different directions looking for different things. I would love to know why Mom believes that is Cassie's outfit. I realize that JC is overwhelmed right now, but accuracy is critical. Did she have cash, a wallet, a backpack, a purse? If she had money, then she had more resources to get away under her own steam.

yes, the scant media on this one has been really confusing. Mom saw her, mom didn't, when. wearing what clothing, cops called, told couldn't report, didn't call cops, didn't report. It's a mess.

Cassie is lucky to have you guys in her corner working so hard to bring attention to her case.

Like a "Whisper in the wind..."

Wasnt that a quote from the initial media interview done by BR and JC?

Also, regarding the phone (and this is pure speculation here) but is it possible there is an 'unknown' phone involved? Sometimes people who are contemplating running away or going missing will pack a bag with necessities, including items like cash and disposable phones, a change of clothes etc in a bag, then hide the bag at a trusted friends house, or even elsewhere such as outdoors as a bit of a 'cache.' Any thoughts on that as a possibilty?

Dont be too disheartened at the perceived lack of attention, fellow sleuthers-Cassie's thread has over 24K views!!! Now if we could get everyone to start posting...well OK we might crash the server but I bet we would draw some attention right quick!!

Also, regarding the phone (and this is pure speculation here) but is it possible there is an 'unknown' phone involed? Sometimes people who are contemplating running away or going missing will pack a bag with necessities, including items like cash and disposable phones, a change of clothes etc) in a bag, then hide the bag at a trusted friends house, or even elsewhere as a bit of a 'cache.' Any thoughts on that as a possibilty?

I also wonder if maybe Mom isn't able to give a description of the phone? Or if LE didn't want or released for some reason. I know for example in the Brittanee Drexel case they still to this day haven't publically given a description of her phone. I think it's hard to guess.....

Like a "Whisper in the wind..."

Wasnt that a quote from the initial media interview done by BR and JC?

That Whispers thing really struck me too.

I’m still here as well. I ran to town to get some caffeine and when I got back my parrot decided it was playtime. I have been trying to think of different scenarios. Maybe mom and moms BF neither one have anything to do with this, but maybe one of their friends took a fancy to Cassie and took her away.

Can anyone tell from her three facebook pages if Cassie might have been bullied? I can see that she had close long term friends, but kids change kwim? Maybe she wasnt getting along with someone.

Caring4Many, do you know why the phone info in BD's case hasn't been made public? I understand the ping info, and contacts and records....but not the withholding of physical description.

I've even gone so far as to start mirror staring at the selfie shots in Cassie's case!

:D honesty-coffee is a great suggestion. One of my favorite things...in fact it is almost a vice!

:D honesty-coffee is a great suggestion. One of my favorite things...in fact it is almost a vice!
I was coffee'd out. I LOVE my coffee as well! And hot tea... but today I wanted a monster! And I needed to get a few other things at the store so it was a good little break. The temp is nice and cool with a slight breeze and I decided a little spin in the sports car was just the break I needed!

Hey there, I'll try to answer these as good as I can. I'm not exactly sure what the rules are on heresay or on happenings that I cannot confirm, but I'm going to try my best.

1) My uncle owns a building within one block of Cassie's home and within clear view. My grandfather told me that one day there were a few LE vehicles parked in the road for a little while. He said within 15 minutes of them leaving that the fire department came and put out a small fire. There is no evidence of a fire on the outside of the house, so I'm not sure how big or where it would have been. He said they were gone fairly quickly.

Respectfully edited. I would be really interested in this incident and more like it if I were on the ground out there. Is there mischief driven fire starting where you are? You know, that whole teenager boredom kind of thing. Or is this kind of fire and ones like it something different?

I was coffee'd out. I LOVE my coffee as well! And hot tea... but today I wanted a monster! And I needed to get a few other things at the store so it was a good little break. The temp is nice and cool with a slight breeze and I decided a little spin in the sports car was just the break I needed!

Sounds lovely....I think I will head out for a walk soon.

Up thread, someone mentioned church and youth groups, and some speculation about Cassie attending. Do we have anything from MSM about that? I'm wondering if we can find youth group leaders or directors, pastors, etc who might share their thoughts. Sometimes teens talk to youth leaders. About stuff they can't talk to anyone else about. Is there any verification of Cassie's affiliation with a specific church group?

Sounds lovely....I think I will head out for a walk soon.

It was a short drive, but very nice. Its the perfect weather to ride with the wind in your hair and the sunshine on your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop