AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mean to sound stupid but this has been bugging me since day one....Did Cassie talk to Judy that night? Did Judy actually see Cassie? I am trying to find MSM stating either, but my memory says Cassie came in, Judy said "hey baby girl" (or something to that effect) Cassie presumably changed clothes and left.....

Also, I'm soooooo happy to see so much activity on Cassie's thread, she needs to be found. Thank you all for looking/posting!

I don't mean to sound stupid but this has been bugging me since day one....Did Cassie talk to Judy that night? Did Judy actually see Cassie? I am trying to find MSM stating either, but my memory says Cassie came in, Judy said "hey baby girl" (or something to that effect) Cassie presumably changed clothes and left.....

Also, I'm soooooo happy to see so much activity on Cassie's thread, she needs to be found. Thank you all for looking/posting!

I would agree to what you have here. But this does conflict with Tracy's (Cassie's friend Hunters mom that was on JVM) account that Hunter saw Cassie walk past her mom & her moms bf. There's a lot of conflicting pieces to the story here. This seems to be one of them.

Tag added.
Can we get a comprehensive list of missing caucasian females, children through adults, within about a 90 mile radius of Stuttgart up?

I was thinking about this when I got home tonight. (Normally I post from my cell during the day at work) I went out onto the Arkansas Crime Information Center page where they have a search for all AR missing persons. Cassie isn't listed. After looking around it appears to be a voluntary site that LE has to pass info to. But still....ugh. I thought it may help in gathering info on this. https://www.ark.org/missing/search.php?page=search
She's also still not on Namus either. There are 153 missing in all of AR, but even on first glance some from the ACIC aren't on NAMUS. Yet another example of improvements needed in the missing persons world.

The photo dated Aug 2nd... there is some curtains in the background... It looks like a cheap hotel room. Are you seeing what I am seeing?

May 22nd, 2013 photo looks to be food in the tote to right side of the photo behind her. Did they move around this time?

I wonder if the 5/22/13 photo wasn't at someone else's home? If you compare a lot of the photos before it seems as if she was in the same home before & after. The wood paneling, the same white siding on the outside of the house, the porch seen in the MSM video of JC & BR.....The 5/22/13 photo shows regular white walls.
I couldn't find the 8/2 but found an 8/7, it seems to match the background of the others IMO.

I wonder if the 5/22/13 photo wasn't at someone else's home? If you compare a lot of the photos before it seems as if she was in the same home before & after. The wood paneling, the same white siding on the outside of the house, the porch seen in the MSM video of JC & BR.....The 5/22/13 photo shows regular white walls.
I couldn't find the 8/2 but found an 8/7, it seems to match the background of the others IMO.
Her parents are divorced or separated so she could have been at dads house with the white walls and that photo was in June, that is a summer month and a lot of kids from split homes do spend summer months in the non-custodial parents home.

Her parents are divorced or separated so she could have been at dads house with the white walls and that photo was in June, that is a summer month and a lot of kids from split homes do spend summer months in the non-custodial parents home.

Or a friends house? Possible another room in her home? Look at July 27th- white walls.

Those walls look like mobile home walls to me

Do you mean the wood paneling? My grandmother had them in her trailer, I was very surprised to see them in my MIL's house...that later sold for $350k! It was all throughout the finished basement....I personally can't stand them! :)

Do you mean the wood paneling? My grandmother had them in her trailer, I was very surprised to see them in my MIL's house...that later sold for $350k! It was all throughout the finished basement....I personally can't stand them! :)

I cant stand paneling either, of ANY KIND. I think it is really common in basements, my brother has paneling in his, its the kind with a design, not the wood look. Several friends of mine also have it in their basements.

In her photos, I think the wood look paneling is in the house she lives in now and I think the white walls are mobile home paneling. That's just my opinion.

so phone with cover - something along the lines of this?

bubble gum pink.jpg

I left Stuttgart today, I did not hear anything from my locals that has not already been posted here.
The crops are mostly all harvested and deer season is underway. If this is now a recovery the deer hunters, imo, will be a help. I do not really feel as tho the duck hunters will be much of a help if they hunt the flooded fields because these are fields that have been recently harvested. The duck hunters who hunt the river, river bottoms and back waters on the wildlife management areas could be a very valuable asset if this is in fact a recovery effort. Jmoo of course.
Glad to see websleuthers gathering to help Cassie. I hope she is found very soon.

I disagree. More than one picture of Cassie, presumably in her room, has maroon drapes that have been cut short and you can see the white lining at the bottom edge. In the kitchen photo, you can see maroon drapes in the adjacent room at the back doorway. Maybe her room is adjacent to this kitchen and has paneling. I do see a black and white tote bag that worries me though. I wll clarify the church youth group thing when get home. I have first-hand knowledge on my previous comment . . .

This is a VERY far reach, [modsnip] does anyone think it is possible that someone reached out to her and has her underground, keeping her safe?

There are other photo's on other profiles that match with some photos.

I have a straightforward question to ask anyone reading these words. Do you think her disappearance is voluntary?

I have a straightforward question to ask anyone reading these words. Do you think her disappearance is voluntary?

My guy instinct says no. I think if she did she would have taken more with her, not just her phone. I can't say I am a veteran missing persons expert but of the cases I have worked on this one doesn't mimic any runaway cases I have seen. JMO....you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee