AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant find a pale pink logo case or phone back-was that an earlier version of the Iphone?

It could be a sticker. Every time we get a new apple product they send stickers you can put wherever you want.

I don't think that is a ding in the case, I think that is the flash for the camera.

Yeah, it's definitely the pink iPhone 5c, the filter makes it more of a pale pink.

I have not seen Cassie's father on any media or heard of him being interviewed. Since he is a registered sex offender then I'm guessing he would not be able to have any kind of social media profiles so that would nix any kind of communication between him and Cassie in that regard. There was some talk on her profile where her brother (in TX?) had thought their father had a stroke but Cassie told him that she had talked to him a few months earlier and he was fine. So there is some sort of communication between them but I think there are pretty large time gaps in communication which would mean they aren't really close.

Answered own question.

Wonder if pics etc are backed up on iCloud.
Is/was there a personal computer in the residence?

Answered own question.

Wonder if pics etc are backed up on iCloud.
Is/was there a personal computer in the residence?

Most with an iphone sync their phone with iTunes whether they use the iCloud or not. I am guessing they didn't turn on the find my iphone app but I'm assuming(bad I know) that LE contacted Apple to try to have it activated internally. I have heard of AT&T doing that before.

Does anyone know offhand in what increments minutes are used? Second-wise? In other words, how many seconds need to be used (not data or talk/txt) before a minute is 'used'?

If her phone was anywhere near wi-fi she could still use it,if she ran away.

I hope they made mom pull up receipts for the minutes on the phone, However is it possible Cassie's trac phone minutes are refilled every month by the state paid cell phone plan?

The the only way I see cassie losing her number that quick..it used to take 3 months to loss your numberis.. If her plan the is safelink thing once the phone was reported lost/stolen/missing if they shut it off and mail you another cheap one for a fee which you can tranfer to a better phone . I know Cassie's mom needed a new phone.

I dont know if this is the case or not but if it is the maybe the minutes refill automatic which one might choose to share or not..

On the post upthread a local said it has been said they use straight talk pre paid. I be
I've that is exclusive to Walmart.

Thats a lot of money for a household THATS said to be low income too.

So you have a 15 year old with a hot (as in all the kids want) phone in a girly color-I dont see her ditching it.

Screengrab from JVM showing Cassie and pink phone:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203767561602554&set=o.283713581828746&type=1&theater

994baca73b5f9d0c6171a4ff8cf6f730.jpg

Bumping this photo-this one and the one depicting Cassie's scar are really crucial to identifying her imvho.

If you go back up thread that discussion was started yesterday & someone-I think Oriah brought up possible local places to get one cheaper-pawn shops and what not. A local did come on to start a
Discussion of locations. I'll see if I can find how far back it was yesterday.

Yep back at post 564 it started

The pawn shop is a good thought, but the 5s is fairly new and wouldn't be easy to find.

TY yes. The thing is, a used phone has to be unlocked so you can use it with another carrier if I understand the concept correctly. Maybe it is easier to transfer phones from any carrier to Straight Talk...idk. I just dont see her ditching it because it is a really pretty phone. It is definitely worth exploring to see if the phone is sitting in some pawn shop now or someone close to Cassie's circle is now sporting an Iphone 5 that is bubblegum pink.

Ok now I follow. I was being one track minded thinking it was purchased in a pawn shop. Getting the phone unlocked isnt a problem at all. My sons girlfriend called straight talk and they did something to unlock my ATT iphone for her to start using.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966