AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JC has told my husband that they had Straight Talk. Which would either allow her to purchase an iPhone or use one she already had.

There are three pawn shops, I believe. I have been in two of them and don't remember seeing too many phones, but mostly guns, audio equipment, televisions, and hunting equipment. There are no military or surplus retailers in the Stuttgart area. Little Rock or Pine Bluff would be the closest cities that would have a decent variety of these shops.

SmallTownMomma- was it ever stated that Cassie actually was a smoker? That text really has made me curious.

Not that we had any reason to think it is related- if anyone remembers I posted a link over the weekend about a body found in a burned car in Knoxville AR. Here is an update...no ID or gender yet-http://swtimes.com/news/suspect-arrested-after-body-found-burned-car-johnson-county

Her FB https://www.facebook.com/kristen.horn.96?pnref=story
his fb https://www.facebook.com/nate.talkington?pnref=lhc.rel

Looks like they got married Oct 29..can't find any link to Cassie but I've been watching for updates from that case, as well.

It has been stated the Cassie was working towards her GED and was not in high school. Does anyone know how she was going about that? Was she attending alternative school or ABE classes? Also another question for the locals, does Judy work outside of the home? I am trying to figure out if Cassie and Judy were together 24/7 or not.

No one has came out and said that she was or was not, but I do believe she probably smoked now and again. I grew up in this town and there's not much to do as a teenager, especially in that age range. You're not old enough to legally drive but you feel you're too old to do other "kiddy" things. I started smoking my friend's mom's cigarettes when I was 11 or 12. I never bought cigarettes but we would take her mom's while she was at work or I would take 1 or 2 out of my stepdad's pack so he wouldn't notice. You grow up faster in a small town. It seems like Cassie took care of herself most of the time and since she was not enrolled in school, it would make it a lot easier for her to be a regular smoker. It's pretty evident that there were not any hard rules in the household and she was able to do as she pleased within reason. JC seems to be a good, sweet lady but probably more of a friend type parent, then one who sets rules and enforces them.

It has been stated the Cassie was working towards her GED and was not in high school. Does anyone know how she was going about that? Was she attending alternative school or ABE classes? Also another question for the locals, does Judy work outside of the home? I am trying to figure out if Cassie and Judy were together 24/7 or not.

I wonder if her profile pic isn't a key to that? She has an "Irwin Tools" shirt. I don't see on their website that they have an AR location but maybe the shirt was given to employees at a place that supplies their product? Just a thought I am reallyyyyyy reaching!

I wonder if her profile pic isn't a key to that? She has an "Irwin Tools" shirt. I don't see on their website that they have an AR location but maybe the shirt was given to employees at a place that supplies their product? Just a thought I am reallyyyyyy reaching!
Good catch! You could be on to something. I know one place I used to work at had a huge contract with this specific tire company and often times they would bring in boxes of shirts and give them out to us. We always took them because they were free!

Has Cassie's dad reached out at all? Have there been any interviews with him?

Screengrab from JVM showing Cassie and pink phone:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203767561602554&set=o.283713581828746&type=1&theater

994baca73b5f9d0c6171a4ff8cf6f730.jpg

Nice Job!!

The case looks like it is a hard case to me because it looks like there is a ding in the case near the camera..are you seeing that as well?

Yes, do we have any other selfies in front of that mirror? Just in case the flaw is in the mirror rather than the phone?

But yes, I for sure can see what may be a ding in the case just left of the camera lens

That image of her holding the phone needs to be everywhere. People need to be on the lookout for that case and/or that phone.

That image of her holding the phone needs to be everywhere. People need to be on the lookout for that case and/or that phone.

I'd settle for finding where in the world it is at this point! ;) I am surprised it wasn't added to a poster. I haven't seen it anywhere else- anyone?

I cant find a pale pink logo case or phone back-was that an earlier version of the Iphone?

I cant find a pale pink logo case or phone back-was that an earlier version of the Iphone?

See my post a few up- I think this is an iphone 5c, they looked like they had a case but didn't and came in this color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double