AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Honesty, that would be great. I'm going to wait and see if they will update a flyer and we can go from there

I wonder if Cassie has a life insurance policy. Just because the odd flyer states expenses will be spent on burial if needed does not mean she does not have a policy.

Good question! Most families don't know that when you're the victim of a crime the state pays funeral expenses. (Usually has a cap at like $5k or $7500)

Maybe someone here has the skills to make a new flyer for us, one that shows the scar on her face. If we can get that in a PDF document or a word document that would be great. I have photoshop, and I know you can make things like that in there but I have never made one before.

Good question! Most families don't know that when you're the victim of a crime the state pays funeral expenses. (Usually has a cap at like $5k or $7500)
I did not know that! Good to know.

Maybe someone here has the skills to make a new flyer for us, one that shows the scar on her face. If we can get that in a PDF document or a word document that would be great. I have photoshop, and I know you can make things like that in there but I have never made one before.

There's actually MPOs online that format fliers for you. I don't know if adding another to the mix wouldn't confuse more, maybe an informational sheet for us? I do think though that a NEW one needs to be made & only one used by all. If that makes sense.

I did not know that! Good to know.

There's a link to ARs state specifics somewhere in yesterday's posts. I think all states have that benefit.

My mind keeps going back to the "butthead" statement. You know, if Brandon's mental capacity is low it may have shown in different ways. What if Cassie, being a typical kid, made fun of him for being slow or mimicked things he said or did and it irritated him and he got mad and did away with her to get her out of the way?

I don't think we can rule anything out at this point.

My mind keeps going back to the "butthead" statement. You know, if Brandon's mental capacity is low it may have shown in different ways. What if Cassie, being a typical kid, made fun of him for being slow or mimicked things he said or did and it irritated him and he got mad and did away with her to get her out of the way?

I don't think we can rule anything out at this point.

On that thought I know it was discussed that ppl said BR talked of being military & wore a uniform. I wonder if he went to military school?
My niece has a "friend" who went to military school for 2 yrs, he acted as if he was in service. He wore his uniform for special occasions, photos, flights, etc talked about their drills & such like he was actually in the service & before each semester they do have boot camps & refer to school vacations as "leave." IMO with what we know BR thinks he was in the military or wants others to think it. My nieces friend is proud of it but I think he hides that he was sent there for bad behavior. All MOO.

Last post won't let me edit correctly to add-what if she called him on it. There are endless options honestly.

On that thought I know it was discussed that ppl said BR talked of being military & wore a uniform. I wonder if he went to military school?
My niece has a "friend" who went to military school for 2 yrs, he acted as if he was in service. He wore his uniform for special occasions, photos, flights, etc talked about their drills & such like he was actually in the service & before each semester they do have boot camps & refer to school vacations as "leave." IMO with what we know BR thinks he was in the military or wants others to think it. My nieces friend is proud of it but I think he hides that he was sent there for bad behavior. All MOO.
Rumor is he never was in the service. I am sure a local can chime in on this, but I am sure I have read in a few places that he was never service related in anyway.

Rumor is he never was in the service. I am sure a local can chime in on this, but I am sure I have read in a few places that he was never service related in anyway.

That's my point-military school isn't the service. But they treat as if you are. Uniform, terminology, discipline, etc Kids are sent there to get their acts together.

Those flyers were designed by Tracey Snyder and her "group" on FB, not by the family. They are the ones that had a Halloween party to help raise money for a reward (or for Cassie to keep upon her return /or burial expenses). JC is determined that she ran away and never once mentioned the possibility of death when I was with her the day of the October 11 search. She would never agree to something saying "burial expenses" on it because she is not even thinking about that scenario.

Publisher would probably be the best option since it comes with templates. I use Photoshop and have a few images, including the original phone image (which I was unable to post for whatever reason). I can do a little research and design a new flyer over the next few days in needed.

STM-have you asked to be verified? I don't know if you noticed but some of your comments are getting removed. I really don't wantbyo loose any valuable info you're sharing! :)

We absolutely have the people here who can create a new flyer. I am traveling for the next several days and away from my desk, but will enlist help on this asap.
Let's get some out there, and soon. Perhaps I need to reopen the SAR thread and focus on a 'Flyer Project' for Cassie.

SmallTownMomma, please consider getting verified. Your information will remain safe, like the post above I believe you have a lot to offer here but your posts are getting removed because of the TOS. If you get verified you can say more. Please consider it.

I don't think BR has a low mental capacity, in fact, I think he might actually have a higher IQ and be one of those crazy, overly intelligent people. He is not mentally stable though and seems obsessive, book smart but no common sense, that sort of thing.

SmallTownMomma, please consider getting verified. Your information will remain safe, like the post above I believe you have a lot to offer here but your posts are getting removed because of the TOS. If you get verified you can say more. Please consider it.

I think this is essential or we are going to lose a chunk of this thread.

I did not know that some of my posts were being deleted? Anyone read them before so and have an idea of what I was talking about. Can I throw out suggestions of things to think about? These are not things that are verified by LE, because quite frankly our LE is doing a pretty lousy job of informing our town about anything regarding the case. Maybe it's because they have their suspect and evidence all lined up but have no idea where she was taken... I don't know. I don't know if anyone knows. There seems to be so much that points in a certain direction, but around here it seems like the case just vanished.

I did not know that some of my posts were being deleted? Anyone read them before so and have an idea of what I was talking about. Can I throw out suggestions of things to think about? These are not things that are verified by LE, because quite frankly our LE is doing a pretty lousy job of informing our town about anything regarding the case. Maybe it's because they have their suspect and evidence all lined up but have no idea where she was taken... I don't know. I don't know if anyone knows. There seems to be so much that points in a certain direction, but around here it seems like the case just vanished.

It's not that kind of verified. A moderator verifies YOU as a person on the case. So that you have more freedoms to what you say than other users. Like a trusted insider of sorts. Without it, you're restricted to the TOS set by WS & hearsay is deleted. Which is a lot of your posts. If you look back Salem posted how to get Verified for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member