AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to stay away from the solicitation of funds when I reach out because that is a very tricky area on many levels. Cassie doesnt need the distraction of folks wondering whether or not there is some attempt at profit going on-there have been many many high profile cases where people who may have been well meaning hit the internet and local areas looking for money. There are clear rules for gathering it, and the use of the money has to be completely transparent in order to avoid scrutiny.

For anyone who is uncomfortable posting their thoughts on the public thread, there are a number of us available via PM or email. Dont hesitate :)

If the boyfriend had anything to do with it and literally couldn't drive, as in doesn't know how rather than couldn't afford a car, where could he have taken her on foot? He had a few days before she was reported missing, right?

I have been away for a while but this would assume only one person was involved and we do not know that. As an example Holly Bobo seems like she was ganged up on. Never had a chance. Just a thought. Even if one did not have a car another could have. If someone has already replied this I apologize. I left around page 18 and now it's over 20 which is a good thing.

I would agree to what you have here. But this does conflict with Tracy's (Cassie's friend Hunters mom that was on JVM) account that Hunter saw Cassie walk past her mom & her moms bf. There's a lot of conflicting pieces to the story here. This seems to be one of them.

Who did the text about going to buy cigarettes get sent to? I missed that or forgot. If it went to her mother would that seem wierd if they were in the same house close enough to hear the door shut?

Who did the text about going to buy cigarettes get sent to? I missed that or forgot. If it went to her mother would that seem wierd if they were in the same house close enough to hear the door shut?

The text was to Hunter her friend. I'd suggest going back & reading-there was a ton of discussion! :)

Hello all. It has been a busy morning. Salem suggested I set up a new account and I am currently working on that and being verified. I should have that done shortly so we can get back to work. Thank you for all the great advise. Energy restored!!!

Screengrab from JVM showing Cassie and pink phone:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203767561602554&set=o.283713581828746&type=1&theater

994baca73b5f9d0c6171a4ff8cf6f730.jpg

Working up from page 23. So we know that is an Iphone. Can you get a prepaid Iphone?

Working up from page 23. So we know that is an Iphone. Can you get a prepaid Iphone?

Lol keep reading ;) it's a Straight Talk contract. That's prob on the next page haha

Also the phone she was currently using was a cheap lg smart phone. I'm not sure where or whose iPhone that is

Also the phone she was currently using was a cheap lg smart phone. I'm not sure where or whose iPhone that is

Ohhhh great info Carissa! Thanks!

Btw I had tried to send you a reply but recd the quota message. Have you tried deleting your sent messages?

Ohhhh great info Carissa! Thanks!

Btw I had tried to send you a reply but recd the quota message. Have you tried deleting your sent messages?

Yes but since I'm setting up a new account I haven't checked it yet this am. I will get on that now.

Ok all sent mssg are deleted but it won't let me delete any inbox mssg

Ok great news the KK foundation is sending us a flier today and they have a number listed as a tip line on the flier. Progress...

The text was to Hunter her friend. I'd suggest going back & reading-there was a ton of discussion! :)

Ok I am caught up. The point was that Hunter is the key IMO to the cigarettes text. If someone other than Cassie sent that text why would they send it to Hunter unless they knew her pretty well? If she sent it he might now where she was going.

Ok great news the KK foundation is sending us a flier today and they have a number listed as a tip line on the flier. Progress...

Hopefully they add the updates with photos of her scars & the phone she does have. In the least her scars-that would be really helpful! :)

Good news indeed-are they adding the details regarding her phone and scars do you know? And one of our insiders (my apologies if I am confused as to who it was) indicated the Iphone was not Cassie's. Does any of you know any more about her actual phone other than it was an LG?

Ok I am caught up. The point was that Hunter is the key IMO to the cigarettes text. If someone other than Cassie sent that text why would they send it to Hunter unless they knew her pretty well? If she sent it he might now where she was going.
That's a really good point. If she was abducted by a stranger who then sent the text, how would they know to text Hunter?

That's a really good point. If she was abducted by a stranger who then sent the text, how would they know to text Hunter?

If it was sent by someone other than Cassie, they may have just sent it to whomever she had texted last. Or if it was someone she knew (most likely) they may have been trying to cast suspicion on Hunter as it may point to him knowing that she was leaving the house.

If you have any information regarding Cassie's disappearance or you have come across anything you believe may be evidence in her case please contact one of the following resources:

Stuttgart Police at 870-673-1414.

Cyber Tip Line NCMEC

NCMEC Phone Tip Line:
1-800-THE-LOST® (1-800-843-5678).

FBI Little Rock AR email

FBI Little Rock AR phone and fax:
Phone: (501) 221-9100
Fax: (501) 228-8509

Bumping-please reach out any way you can...your local pastor, an email, a letter, a call from a payphone, a call to the tip line. No bit of information is too small-Cassie disappeared at around 615 the evening of September 14. She was reported missing by a family friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie