AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you guys are doing great! I'm so happy to stop in for 2 seconds and see how hard ya'll have been working for Cassie. I am still tied up on another case and away from desk till the end of the weekend, but did I read correctly that there's a new flyer out for Cassie? I'll open the SAR thread by monday, and maybe then we can start dividing up some tasks, and working on both flyer distribution, and future areas of interest. Breaking down into teams/catagories might be helpful, and help things move along faster. We can't miss all of the upcoming opportunities for getting Cassie's info out there, all the extra boots on the ground, and the potential for media. And tips. You guys are the best!

ETA: hiya borndem, great to see you! Our Shaniya always on my mind. Always. :)

Wow you guys are doing great! I'm so happy to stop in for 2 seconds and see how hard ya'll have been working for Cassie. I am still tied up on another case and away from desk till the end of the weekend, but did I read correctly that there's a new flyer out for Cassie? I'll open the SAR thread by monday, and maybe then we can atart dividing up some tasks, and working on both flyer distribution, and future areas of interest.

Yep-Carissa said Klaas's Kids is working on one. ;)
Peek back a bit, she's new here & we pulled some of your posts fwd for her to answer!

I am suspicious of Cassie's connection to her facebook friend (initials DB), a much older guy...

On August 5th he posts that he is talking to a girl name Cassey and is "hoping that it went somewhere" and hoping that she is Ok and that he didn't upset her. In September they both post that they are not seeing each other and someone responds that DB could get in trouble if they were. Sept 15th he asks if friends want to get together before he goes home. No further posts from him after Sept 15th. Where is he? Ironic that he disappears from facebook the day after Cassie was last seen!

I am suspicious of Cassie's connection to her facebook friend (initials DB), a much older guy...

On August 5th he posts that he is talking to a girl name Cassey and is "hoping that it went somewhere" and hoping that she is Ok and that he didn't upset her. In September they both post that they are not seeing each other and someone responds that DB could get in trouble if they were. Sept 15th he asks if friends want to get together before he goes home. No further posts from him after Sept 15th. Where is he? Ironic that he disappears from facebook the day after Cassie was last seen!

We did discuss him up thread but wo him being a POI other info that some of is may have can't be posted because of WS TOS.

I just don't feel positive about this situation at all -- not having to do with DB, but we do need to know more about that -- but just in general. As we have said, it's just been too long with no word (that we know anyway). These FB meet-ups (on the interwebs, not in person) scare me to the bone because usually an actual meet-up in person follows.

Did she want an adventure with a road buddy? To get out of the house? Bored? Was she walking down a sidewalk and someone threw her into his/her vehicle? Did she just get on a bus?

It's a worry.

Makes me curious what friends other than Hunter she had that drove. I remember walking places at that age & a friend would pull up & offer a ride & I'd go. Who's to say she didn't get in. Or even someone she was just familiar with? Could have ended bad, been more than she thought, offered her more than home did, etc

I just don't feel positive about this situation at all -- not having to do with DB, but we do need to know more about that -- but just in general. As we have said, it's just been too long with no word (that we know anyway). These FB meet-ups (on the interwebs, not in person) scare me to the bone because usually an actual meet-up in person follows.

Did she want an adventure with a road buddy? To get out of the house? Bored? Was she walking down a sidewalk and someone threw her into his/her vehicle? Did she just get on a bus?

It's a worry.

All of this plus we cannot rule out someone known and closer who was involved in real life. At this point it is hard to rule out any possibility, but I don't think on the run is the direction I am leaning.

It's a worry.

I think we can rule out her getting on a bus because the closest one would be Little Rock and over an hour away. I would think that the bus station would have been contacted by LE already to investigate any possibility there.

[modsnip]: I know Tracy Snyder said on the JVM show that her and her family have been ruled out, but that was early in the investigation and it was more or less treated as a runaway case at that point. Is it an absolute positive that Hunter did not return to the house once he dropped her off? Is there any chance that Hunter was in love with her and she didn't reciprocate it and got jealous? Is there proof that he returned home at 6:45pm?

I think we can rule out her getting on a bus because the closest one would be Little Rock and over an hour away. I would think that the bus station would have been contacted by LE already to investigate any possibility there.

carissa.jones.77: I know Tracy Snyder said on the JVM show that her and her family have been ruled out, but that was early in the investigation and it was more or less treated as a runaway case at that point. Is it an absolute positive that Hunter did not return to the house once he dropped her off? Is there any chance that Hunter was in love with her and she didn't reciprocate it and got jealous? Is there proof that he returned home at 6:45pm?

Well she could have always gotten a ride, or hitch hiked there? While it may not be likely until we have some sort of lead somewhere anything is truly possible.

I don't see on the JVM transcript where it says that anyone was ruled out? While I don't think that Hunter is involved, IMO, I don't think unless LE is stating the option shouldn't be considered.

Well she could have always gotten a ride, or hitch hiked there? While it may not be likely until we have some sort of lead somewhere anything is truly possible.

I don't see on the JVM transcript where it says that anyone was ruled out? While I don't think that Hunter is involved, IMO, I don't think unless LE is stating the option shouldn't be considered.

Sorry, maybe it wasnt on JVM. I remember reading something where Snyder specifically said that her and her family have already been cleared. However, it was early in the investigation so I'm not sure if that still holds. I'm trying to consider all options and think of additional places that may need searching or consideration.

What site do y'all use for posting coordinates and searching areas? I'd like to add some to it but I'm not sure how.

Sorry, maybe it wasnt on JVM. I remember reading something where Snyder specifically said that her and her family have already been cleared. However, it was early in the investigation so I'm not sure if that still holds. I'm trying to consider all options and think of additional places that may need searching or consideration.

No need to apologize! I am in agreement with you with needing to consider all options of where Cassie may be. Unfortunately there are many options and other than instinct it is hard to narrow them down with the little information we have.

How I understood it is the first one is about Cassie being sick, the 2nd JC was in her room, she was sick the night prior while Cassie was at Hunters. So I think it is actually both. Thank you for posting these I hadn't seen the first one before. Need to read it closer now that I have it. Great find! I wish the text piece was more specific.

Following up now. Also, we are still waiting on the fliers from KK. I will scan it in as soon as I get it. I have borrowed a computer for a bit

[modsnip]: I know Tracy Snyder said on the JVM show that her and her family have been ruled out, but that was early in the investigation and it was more or less treated as a runaway case at that point. Is it an absolute positive that Hunter did not return to the house once he dropped her off? Is there any chance that Hunter was in love with her and she didn't reciprocate it and got jealous? Is there proof that he returned home at 6:45pm?

At this point it is ALL possible. That mother is friends with local LE so Im sure if that is an option LE is keeping it close to the vest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990