Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuttgart minor facing charges after giving false information

A Stuttgart minor is facing charges after calling police with false information about the disappearance of a Stuttgart teen.
The 13-year-old male is facing obstruction of governmental operations and misuse of 9-1-1, both misdemeanor charges.
snipped

Another call came in with someone saying they were being held captive, giving an address in the 400 block of West 10th. Dispatch was able to keep the person on the phone. The caller said they had been kidnapped and were in the living room of the home before ending the call.

“The caller whispers again saying they are Cassie Compton and she is kidnapped,” Campbell reported, saying the caller then ended the call again.

http://m.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141110/NEWS/141119968/13406/NEWS

What a sick joke, and I am sure that is what the teens thought they were doing, playing a joke. But it makes you wonder, if kids are stupid enough to pull a prank like that what else would they do?

I would say that this could be considered a warning shot by law enforcement. The last thing Cassie's case needs is a hoax that causes a waste of resources.

I thought she used the name Compton? This confuses me.

SNIPPED BY ME

Are you asking about KT? If so the post wasn't on the only acct she has. She has one under KC too.

Why would the sister inlaw not have her missing poster listed on her FB page? Her friends did not even know that Cassie is missing. Were not talking a week or so and she is just coming out now.
Obvious sees thing different than we do. IMHO

Exactly what we've been saying. Her friends know she is missing but have posted a word. If all of town knows, they know...

A Stuttgart minor is facing charges after calling police with false information about the disappearance of a Stuttgart teen.
The 13-year-old male is facing obstruction of governmental operations and misuse of 9-1-1, both misdemeanor charges.
snipped

Another call came in with someone saying they were being held captive, giving an address in the 400 block of West 10th. Dispatch was able to keep the person on the phone. The caller said they had been kidnapped and were in the living room of the home before ending the call.

“The caller whispers again saying they are Cassie Compton and she is kidnapped,” Campbell reported, saying the caller then ended the call again.

As someone who knows so many people with missing loved ones I have no words for the amount of anger this induces....

Sorry, I've been MIA for a little bit... going back and reading now.

FYI: If you accidentally spill sugar on a hot stove burner it will catch fire. All's good now... no harm done, lol.

That SECRET was talked about by her SISTER. A child that is not in the JC home. It must be VERY serious the way her sister posted that post. We really need to find out if LE has spoke to this sister, JC's other daughter about this SECRET.

Wonder if the secret had anything to do with the doctors visit??!

MOO!!

Sorry, I've been MIA for a little bit... going back and reading now.

FYI: If you accidentally spill sugar on a hot stove burner it will catch fire. All's good now... no harm done, lol.

Oh My Goodness!! Glad all is well!!

I was on Google Earth looking at the 400 block of 10th street where the Hoax call came from...those homes are really pretty. It is heart rending that a child living in a home like those ones thought it was an excellent idea to mock a child who was likely taken from a home in much less affluent circumstances. :(

One of the details regarding the arrest of the child who perpetrated the hoax-a functioning deactivated cell phone. It could still call 911. Cassie's probably could as well, right? Even if you run out of minutes you can still make emergency calls??

snipped

This is ridiculous. I know kids will be kids and all, but mocking a very serious situation got him what he needed. I'm sure he won't be doing that again. It's sad that there are only a handful of kids her age that have put forth any effect in finding her.

If u read the secret post its her Brother speaking on his wifes FB... notice how he ends it

she confided in her brother!

One of the details regarding the arrest of the child who perpetrated the hoax-a functioning deactivated cell phone. It could still call 911. Cassie's probably could as well, right? Even if you run out of minutes you can still make emergency calls??

Yes, it is my understanding that all cell phones, regardless if it is deactivated, out of minutes, etc, when powered on will still go into emergency mode. If you can turn it on then you can call 911.

Agree. What was left indicates she either knew she was leaving briefly (like for cigarettes) and would be returning very shortly or that she did not plan on leaving at all but had phone psychically on her (Pocket or something) when she was taken or removed from the home or lastly that she was removed or taken from the home and her cell phone was as well due to something incriminating that could be linked to or found on it.

I'm several pages behind but wanted to touch on this while I'm going through.

If she was really going to get cigarettes wouldn't she have taken her purse? Did she have cash in her pocket? If so, how much? Did she typically go for cigarettes without her purse?

If u read the secret post its her Brother speaking on his wifes FB... notice how he ends it

That's like talking in circles. Man these kids are confusing.

Wonder if the secret had anything to do with the doctors visit??!

MOO!!

I have many questions about that doctor visit. True, she was home sick for a few days. But you don't have to go to the doctor for one problem.

One of my best friends went to the doctor to get a flu shot, they asked if she could be pregnant, she said she didn't know, they did a test and she was. I hate to think that was a possibility, but my mind is racing with possible scenarios and none of them are good. What if this secret that she shared had to do with the appointment and she was about to go to LE and someone panicked and stopped her? These are just questions I have, by no means to I have any information to back up that possible scenario... js.

bringing forward some old coverage of the case, including the search involving hundreds.

Arkansas County Sheriff Alan Cheek said wild hogs and coyotes pose a danger in the rural parts of Arkansas County, so volunteers have to be very aware during search efforts. Hunting season also poses a risk, so volunteers are told to be loud and make their presence known.

http://www.thv11.com/story/news/loc...join-in-search-to-find-missing-teen/16736867/
Wear hunter orange hat and vest if you go out searching.

1 So we have this secret that she confided in her brother about.
2 She is quiet on the ride home from her friends, not saying anything. (being quiet for a lot of people means something is bothering them)
3 Her answers to her moms texts were short.
4 Then she goes missing.

It looks that way, but I'm not sure how much I trust it. Click "edited" and see both versions of the post. Why would he say "You are in my prayers and in Roy's as well"??? He is Roy, and the first one isn't "signed" by him.....then look at the comments. It tags KCs page & she comments as herself not the brother? Does she mean KC & KT or KC & RC? It's just odd....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895