AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked to JC on October 18 about her running away. JC said that she ran away twice before but only since BR had come into the picture. She was gone for 3-4 days then came back. IMO, if you knew that she had ran away previously then telling others that you assume she ran away again would not seem as suspicious. It would prolong looking for any evidence of foul play. If LE didn't suspect foul play for at least a week then look at how much time someone has to get rid of any evidence and cover any tracks and go unnoticed while doing it. This is the part that worries me.

If any of our verified insiders can get to the bottom of the boots and shoe size dilemma, I would be incredibly grateful. The model of her phone would be good stuff as well.

In the interim, I am hoping to hear that the push this weekend will include areas that hunters and out of towners frequent so that any evidence in the woods isnt compromised. I know that one of our VI's indicated that they had seen the police report which indicated BR rode his bike to SPD and reported Cassie missing. (Why not call and have them come?) I am looking forward to seeing a copy of that and the dispatch logs because it is hard to tell what the timeline is here.

I would also love to know why a call wasn't made and why did LE not go to the house that night. I'm sure it's not common for someone to ride a bike to the PD when someone is missing rather than make a phone call and not delay it any longer.

I talked to JC on October 18 about her running away. JC said that she ran away twice before but only since BR had come into the picture. She was gone for 3-4 days then came back. IMO, if you knew that she had ran away previously then telling others that you assume she ran away again would not seem as suspicious. It would prolong looking for any evidence of foul play. If LE didn't suspect foul play for at least a week then look at how much time someone has to get rid of any evidence and cover any tracks and go unnoticed while doing it. This is the part that worries me.

She ran away 2 times. Since BR was in the picture.
Wasn't that kind of telling mom something?

So mom may have suggested she ran off or police could have asked (I would think it would stand to reason when a teen is reported missing) has she ever run off before, taken off in a huff, etc? And upon hearing yes, certain odds/statistic playing assumptions made.

I was thinking we ruled out runaway due to there being suspects?

Maybe her cell was in her pocket? I never take my charger but im old...

Im glad her brother CN went right away to look for her. And other family members are very concerned about her to. It is so sad.

Praying for Cassie...

Where did everyone go? Don't go silent. A lot of ground has been covered today, lets keep up the progress!

I am not sure how invested I am in the FB post of 10/17 and I will explain my thinking-per our Verified Insiders, LE was already looking at a recovery not an active search for a missing person prior to that post. In fact, there was specific detail regarding pings and recovering remains.

The online tipster seems to indicate that she believes Cassie is being held and I am not sure that is a view point shared by law enforcement. It doesnt seem that they have changed their minds on it-Klaas Kids was on the ground with cadaver dogs recently. jmvho.

While I don't share the sister in laws opinion that Cassie is being held against her will I do think this is could play a part in why Cassie is now missing. My experience is that family will not want to believe that their own family is deceased or that of they ran they wouldn't call them. Add in the fact that they may have talked to JC & we know she has stated before that whoever has Cassie should let her go. For me, I just disregarded that portion of the message but the piece about a secret SCREAMS at me. Who did she talk to, what was it & did she tell LE? These all
are important questions...

Never fear. Off the thread doesnt necessarily mean offline...just a chance to get caught up on FB right?

The secret.... That one really bothers me too. What could the secret have been? What kind of secrets do 15 year old girls keep? There are a lot of things that come to mind that it could be. But I am hesitant to go there....

I spent the entire weekend scouring the filthy dark side of things, and I came up with nothing at all other than the need to take a really hot shower and cry for the poor souls who I seen that I knew should not be in the positions they were in.

No one is holding this girl, I think we all know that! I just hope like crazy that when hunting season starts that a hunter comes across something that will bust this case wide open. The answers are out there, but where?

The secret thing-if this is a legitimate tip, which it may very well be, it makes me happy that Cassie confided something in someone. Perhaps even more than on person if TS is to be believed. So those are good things. And along those lines, I have to imagine Cassie shared with her friends any purchases she made, like the boots for example-kids do talk, just primarily to one another, right? I kinda feel like that magic piece of evidence may very well come from one of the kids. Just a gut.

The secret thing-if this is a legitimate tip, which it may very well be, it makes me happy that Cassie confided something in someone. Perhaps even more than on person if TS is to be believed. So those are good things. And along those lines, I have to imagine Cassie shared with her friends any purchases she made, like the boots for example-kids do talk, just primarily to one another, right? I kinda feel like that magic piece of evidence may very well come from one of the kids. Just a gut.

That SECRET was talked about by her SISTER. A child that is not in the JC home. It must be VERY serious the way her sister posted that post. We really need to find out if LE has spoke to this sister, JC's other daughter about this SECRET.

OK, BR's bike ride. It is about 1 mile from Cassie's house to SPD which is on 304 South Main St. So he called TS at 9 something PM, about 3 hours after seeing/hearing Cassie in the house. I wonder what time he arrived at the PD?

That SECRET was talked about by her SISTER. A child that is not in the JC home. It must be VERY serious the way her sister posted that post. We really need to find out if LE has spoke to this sister, JC's other daughter about this SECRET.

You never know of course, but I think it is reasonable to believe that LE didnt just sit on that FB post no questions asked. I wonder if she went to LE or perhaps LE came to her? I think I have enough confidence in the Local PD and the FBI that they wouldnt let that one slide without a few questions. I am hoping she went to them. I think it is a slam dunk that someone would have passed that post along-we know that LE has been on her FB page right? STM shared her belief regarding that and there has been some other mention that LE and her brother have her passwords. Cassie was tagged in the post, right?

IIRC TS stated on JVM that they didn't know about issues within Cassie's home until after she disappeared.

Just to clarify this is Cassie's brothers wife-sister in law rather than the sister. I wanted to clarify due to the sensitive nature of the history with the sister, JC & Cassie's father.

Thanks for the clarification on the relationship between the facebook poster and Cassie, Caring. I was just going back to see if I was mistaken about the relationship.

Wasnt there a post or two on here about the new search this weekend?

Stuttgart minor facing charges after giving false information

A Stuttgart minor is facing charges after calling police with false information about the disappearance of a Stuttgart teen.
The 13-year-old male is facing obstruction of governmental operations and misuse of 9-1-1, both misdemeanor charges.
snipped

Another call came in with someone saying they were being held captive, giving an address in the 400 block of West 10th. Dispatch was able to keep the person on the phone. The caller said they had been kidnapped and were in the living room of the home before ending the call.

“The caller whispers again saying they are Cassie Compton and she is kidnapped,” Campbell reported, saying the caller then ended the call again.

http://m.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141110/NEWS/141119968/13406/NEWS

You never know of course, but I think it is reasonable to believe that LE didnt just sit on that FB post no questions asked. I wonder if she went to LE or perhaps LE came to her? I think I have enough confidence in the Local PD and the FBI that they wouldnt let that one slide without a few questions. I am hoping she went to them. I think it is a slam dunk that someone would have passed that post along-we know that LE has been on her FB page right? STM shared her belief regarding that and there has been some other mention that LE and her brother have her passwords. Cassie was tagged in the post, right?
Cassie was tagged in that post. And I do hope the lead was followed up on by LE, remember someone stated early on that Judy was following up on leads herself. So it worries me that opening up to someone meant LE and not JUST JC.

I would like to know this as well.
Add me to the list of people who want to know. I have wondered this all along. I have asked a few times on the first thread and never got an answer to is she was in alternative school or was she in ABE classes to get her GED.

IIRC TS stated on JVM that they didn't know about issues within Cassie's home until after she disappeared.

Just to clarify this is Cassie's brothers wife-sister in law rather than the sister. I wanted to clarify due to the sensitive nature of the history with the sister, JC & Cassie's father.

I thought she used the name Compton? This confuses me.

Why would the sister inlaw sister, not have her missing poster listed on her FB page? Her friends did not even know that Cassie is missing. Were not talking a week or so, and she is just coming out now.
Obvious sees thing different than we do. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member