AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same and if it was about a cold what medication can a doctor give for a cold? It would be surely cheaper to buy paracetamol or ibuprofen from a shop rather than paying for the prescription?

Early it was said that BR had taken cassie to the docs. Do we know this for sure yet???

MOO!!

There was some talk up-thread about going to the doctor for a cold... If Cassie has a history of bronchitis, her cold may be severe and warrant a stronger dose of medication than an over the counter and an antibiotic. This is common in homes where little kids were subjected to second hand smoke.

Or if Cassie was a smoker herself.

I am having a hard time locating one of the articles that states which door Cassie went out of after her mother saw/heard her Sunday night.

Question-did she physically see Cassie Sunday night when Cassie returned? Did BR and JC both physically see Cassie? Did they just hear her return and everyone yelled to one another? Was BR on the porch with friends or not?

So many simple questions that are just hanging in the air. You would think that someone doesnt actually want Cassie found. :(

I am trying to find a clear consistent chain of events, kwim? Seriously we have some activities here that make no bloody sense-like...BR pedaling madly to PD. I wish some enthusiastic journalist would take the time to request the records, compare the statements and then ask some clarifying questions. All before the big tourist activities begin.

I am trying to find a clear consistent chain of events, kwim? Seriously we have some activities here that make no bloody sense-like...BR pedaling madly to PD. I wish some enthusiastic journalist would take the time to request the records, compare the statements and then ask some clarifying questions. All before the big tourist activities begin.

I was thinking exactly this today...after tweeting reporters last week the lack of initiative was upsetting. Does anyone want to work a story any more?

79th annual World's Championship Duck Calling Contest
&
Wings Over the Prairie Festival

2014 Schedule of Events

Saturday | November 22, 2014

6:30 p.m. – QUEEN MALLARD and JUNIOR QUEEN MALLARD PAGEANTS
Grand Prairie Center | Phillips Community College

Sunday | November 23, 2014

1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.- "WINGS OVER THE PRAIRIE FESTIVAL" - OPEN HOUSE
Visit the novelty shops in Stuttgart's unique Downtown Shopping District

Wednesday | November 26, 2014

3:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.- CARNIVAL and MIDWAY
Armband Day
Sponsored by Scott Manufacturing on Main Street

6:00 p.m. – YOUTH DUCK CALLING CONTEST
featuring Butch Richenback
Stuttgart Stage on Main Street
*This contest is only for children that attended the classes conducted by Butch Richenback

Thursday | November 27, 2014

1:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. - CARNIVAL and MIDWAY
Sponsored by Scott Manufacturing

Friday | November 28, 2014

8:00 a.m. - Registration Opens for all contests

9:00 a.m. - Scott Rook - Bass Master Elite Series Winner, Arkansas native
Riceland Wildlife Pavilion

10:00 a.m. -– CHILDREN'S DUCK CALLING CLASS
Sponsored by Riceland Foods - Children 4-8
Meet at Stuttgart Stage - Bring your own duck call.

10:00 a.m. - CARNIVAL and MIDWAY

10:00 a.m. - ARTS & CRAFTS FAIR
Sponsored by Ring Container Technologies
Closes at 8:00 p.m.

10:00 a.m. - COMMERCIAL EXHIBITS
Sponsored by Riceland Foods

10:00 a.m. - SPORTING COLLECTIBLES SHOW
Sponsored by Walmart

10:00 a.m. - OUTDOOR EXHIBITS

11:00 a.m. – Chick and Sophie Major Memorial Duck Calling Contest
Open to any high school senior in the United States

1:00 p.m. – Junior Women's World's Championship Duck Calling Contest
Main Street Stage

2:00 p.m. – Intermediate World's Championship Duck Calling Contest
Main Street Stage

3:30 p.m. – Last Chance Regional Duck Calling Contest
Main Street Stage

8:00 p.m. – SPORTSMAN'S PARTY
Sponsored by Express Employment Professionals
Featuring: The ShotGun Billys band performing
Grand Prairie Center | Phillips Community College
MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD

Saturday | November 29, 2014

8:00 a.m. – GREAT 5K/10K DUCK RACE
Sponsored by Baptist Health
Race begins at 7th and Main

8:00 a.m. - Registration Opens
World's Contest, Women's World, and Junior World's

9:00 a.m. - CARNIVAL and MIDWAY
Closes at 10:00 p.m.

9:00 a.m. - ARTS & CRAFTS FAIR
Sponsored by Ring Container Technologies

9:00 a.m. - COMMERCIAL EXHIBITS
Sponsored by Riceland Foods

9:00 a.m. - SPORTING COLLECTIBLES SHOW
Sponsored by Walmart

9:00 a.m. - OUTDOOR EXHIBITS

9:00 a.m. – Junior World's Championship Duck Calling Contest
Main Street Stage

10:00 a.m. – Senior World's Championship Duck Calling Contest
Main Street Stage

10:00 a.m. - Miss Arkansas Rice cooking Demo - Chocolate Rice Parfait

11:00 a.m. – WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP DUCK GUMBO COOK-OFF
Sponsored by Bud Light and Ludwig Distributing Company
Featuring: band performing
MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD

11:00 a.m. – Women's World's Championship Duck Calling Contest
Main Street Stage

11:00 a.m. - Georgia Pellegrini - Television personality, Chef, Author and Outdoor Adventurer
Cooking and DIY Demos, Book Signing

1:00 p.m. - Georgia Pellegrini - Television personality, Chef, Author and Outdoor Adventurer

2:00 p.m. – 79th annual WORLD'S CHAMPIONSHIP DUCK CALLING CONTEST
Sponsored by Mack's Prairie Wings, Winchester Ammunition, and Lennox Industries
Main Street Stage

3:00 p.m. - Georgia Pellegrini - Television personality, Chef, Author and Outdoor Adventurer

I am still new as far as posting to Websleuths, so I still don't know too much. If we are actively searching for Cassie, what would it take to have that posted next to her name? I see it next to some other missing people's names, so I'm a bit curious.. What makes their names have it, but not other missing persons? Do you understand what I mean?
You can just send a message to one of the mods to add the active search title.

I was thinking exactly this today...after tweeting reporters last week the lack of initiative was upsetting. Does anyone want to work a story any more?

You know this is a unique opportunity for a reporter to work a story that is going to tie into the largest tourism bump Stuttgart gets every year, right? I mean the story has an edge to it. We have all of the stories, the conflicting detail, the prayer box and church influence, the smokes, the May December "romance", the searches, the facebook pages. It is all current and it is all right there for someone to put together and create a splash with. Imagine being on scene when the hunting activities start and the possibility that evidence will be recovered.

Most importantly it is an opportunity to bring some attention and answers to a little girl who seems like she was so lost in so many ways.

Thank you, honesty! That's fantastic. Now we just need to get our act together right quick, so as not to miss this opportunity. Heck, even one reporter going to a few events, asking folks if they have heard of Missing Cassie Compton......

This case has lead to my return to Websleuths... I have seen a ton of posts that have said how much this case is similar to Hailey Dunn and I agree that it does.

The other thing that bothers me with this case was something that wasn't pointed out in posts that I saw in a closed thread and that was the fact that someone using Cassie's FB account 'liked' a 'Find Cassie Compton' page. That was quite unnerving to me. For anyone who hasn't seen it, I took this from a screen shot...

Compton.png

And that was from 'Recent Activity' section of her FB page. Another screenshot that I took from her FB page shows that whomever is using her account and 'liked' the page did so on November 9th!! That, to me, is just very creepy!!...

Compton2.png

Welcome back terry! I think Hailey broke a lot of our collective hearts, and sent us off to heal until Cassie's case came along. :(

I think we're all hoping and praying for a different ending here, despite the heartbreaking similarities. I'm so glad to have you here!

The like from Cassie's FB page was possibly another person who accessed Cassie's FB page after her disappearance. Her mom, JC, apparently has the password and shared it with a few other people. So more people than Cassie seem to have access to it.

terry67401, it is creepy, but if you will, take a little time and read through this thread. We have some verified insiders who give information on that. It is believed that the mother did the "LIKE" in the page.

Oriah, I do hope that a reporter will go to town during the week long event. Recently ( I live in a small town too) volunteers got together to create a dog shelter because our area had a influx of homeless dogs on the streets. One of the things they did was attend an event similar to this duck call festival and they wore these signs that gave information about the shelter so that people would be aware, they also led around various homeless dogs and it was a success, they found homes, raised awareness and got a lot of people more involved by donating time and money. I know that has nothing to do with Cassie or Stuttgart Arkansas, but here is where I am going with this. During the peak times of the event it would be a great idea if volunteers were to wear signs and have fliers with them to hand out to get the word out. They could mingle all through the midway. It may also be a good idea if there was a booth set up somewhere among vendors. You know at those kinds of things you always have groups like the lions club and other clubs set up doing a raffle or selling items. They could set up a booth or even be a part of a booth.

And that was from 'Recent Activity' section of her FB page. Another screenshot that I took from her FB page shows that whomever is using her account and 'liked' the page did so on November 9th!! That, to me, is just very creepy!!...

View attachment 63398

[SUB]Welcome Back, terry67401!!! [/SUB]

We are glad you're being verbal, and we're glad you are on this thread!

And yes, that's creepy, and it's cruel, too, to those who are truly grieving.

terry67401, it is creepy, but if you will, take a little time and read through this thread. We have some verified insiders who give information on that. It is believed that the mother did the "LIKE" in the page.

Oriah, I do hope that a reporter will go to town during the week long event. Recently ( I live in a small town too) volunteers got together to create a dog shelter because our area had a influx of homeless dogs on the streets. One of the things they did was attend an event similar to this duck call festival and they wore these signs that gave information about the shelter so that people would be aware, they also led around various homeless dogs and it was a success, they found homes, raised awareness and got a lot of people more involved by donating time and money. I know that has nothing to do with Cassie or Stuttgart Arkansas, but here is where I am going with this. During the peak times of the event it would be a great idea if volunteers were to wear signs and have fliers with them to hand out to get the word out. They could mingle all through the midway. It may also be a good idea if there was a booth set up somewhere among vendors. You know at those kinds of things you always have groups like the lions club and other clubs set up doing a raffle or selling items. They could set up a booth or even be a part of a booth.

A family that I worked with a year ago had a missing loved one for 80 days. He was recovered in the back yard of a "Dr." We put together events that told a story about Matt. During the events his family wore MISSING shirts with his face to every one & anywhere they went together-parties, festivals, anything going on in the community. Now that he's been found they wear "JUSTICE FOR MATT" shirts. Even if they're having a birthday party or going to a concert -they take their photo and post it to his FB page & all their personal pages. But they so all they can to ensure his face was always there and he will never be forgotten.

Cassie will be missing two months as of tomorrow, TWO months. In that time there still has not been a clear description of her last known attire other than boots and shorts. We have no detailed description of the boots, and no size on the clothing. A check of vinelink this morning still shows suspect BR being held in the Arkansas County Jail. There are a lot of questions with no answers, but the most important one is WHERE IS CASSIE?!?!

Someone knows something, someone holds answers to the multitude of unanswered questions. How can ANY ONE keep secrets and it not eat them alive night and day? Especially when it concerns a very at risk 15 year old girl?

View attachment 63398

Welcome back terry! I think Hailey broke a lot of our collective hearts, and sent us off to heal until Cassie's case came along. :(

I think we're all hoping and praying for a different ending here, despite the heartbreaking similarities. I'm so glad to have you here!

I just wanted to make a note that LE is aware that more than one person has access to Cassie's FB user info including password. I did call & speak to someone working in her case. I gave them the info that the SIL knew a "secret" & that this password info was being shared. They were aware of the latter & said if the SIL wasn't going to share they couldn't make her. However they did say they have a team that researches all SM platforms & continues to monitor them.
Not a whole ton of info but at least they're aware...

I just wanted to make a note that LE is aware that more than one person has access to Cassie's FB user info including password. I did call & speak to someone working in her case. I gave them the info that the SIL knew a "secret" & that this password info was being shared. They were aware of the latter & said if the SIL wasn't going to share they couldn't make her. However they did say they have a team that researches all SM platforms & continues to monitor them.
Not a whole ton of info but at least they're aware...

I wonder if LE says they cannot make the SIL talk because she is all the way in another state? Maybe the FBI will take care of that situation, but I cannot imagine someone knowing something and not talking. Karma is not a nice thing to mess with KWIM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB