AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a great search idea, Eileen-would you put it on the SAR thread? I wonder if you have to pull a permit for a storm shelter so that it is on record somewhere?

where is the SAR thread?

These overly simple easy to answers questions make me question why is is so hard for anyone to answer them.

I am not going to lie I believe JC is behind or beside whatever happened to Cassie. The search for Cassie has been prolonged and the description vague. I am not one to jump on bandwagons and such but if they had one handed this direction I would be on it.

No mention of the scars, no mention of the clothes, .ify statements on hair color,she stated she ran away 2 times before... the idiot is gone. JC makes it quiet clear that JC either knew there was serious issues with her daughter that she chose to ignore,or she is hiding information on purpose
JMO.

I am also concerned about the lack of clear answers from those who should be able to answer them quickly and easily. In addition to those you mention, there are the items Got4 and neighbors found. They have asked JC if the belonged to Cassie, and I guess have not gotten any answers. Those items should be very easily ruled into or out of importance.

Other questions I have that I haven't seen answers to:
1. So did JC even see Cassie at all that night (I'm guessing not). Maybe this isn't even important, but it seems odd to me if JC never even laid eyes on CC that night or heard her speak, making the last time she saw or spoke to her child (in person) was before she went to the derby. Did Cassie even enter the house? (Maybe HS saw her enter, I'm not sure.)

2. When did BR move out? Was he removed by police, or did JC kick him out before he was arrested. I think it has been alluded to that BR lived somewhere else before his arrest, but haven't seen it specifically stated.

3. When & where was the fire in JC's home? Inside? Back yard? Was BR still living in the home when this happened?

4. Was BR part of the Watchers group?

5. When was it that BR was asking someone about the amount of traffic through a certain area? Was that before or after Cassie's disappearance? A year ago or a day before?

6. How often had Cassie run away before? When and where did she go? Did this seem the same or different? Did they report it before? Did they only report this time because TS told them to?

Most of my questions involve BR, because I think he either was involved or knows something. Regarding JC, it is hard for me to believe she was actually involved, but I think she knows, or at a minimum suspects, more than she is saying (to the public).

I can see that JC might not have positive feelings towards LE given her history. I can also see that if she truly believes that Cassie ran away she might not want to say too much, fearing that Cassie might be removed from the home if she ever returns. (Not excusing her silence, just understanding why it might happen.)

Regarding local interest, my pure speculation is that people think she ran away or that BR did something, and since he is in custody, there is no further need to worry.

All jmo, of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally there is a great deal of respect between the Local PD and the County SO but has there been any assistance from the Sheriff's Office in looking around in the county? Would the locals say that the SO has any blemishes?

I sure hope Cassie is found soon. The only observation I have to add is:
Posted some pages back the clothes and curtains found on private property. Hasnt been linked to the case. I noticed that a shirt with the sleeves cut off was an item that was found. Looking at BR facebook page he is wearing an army shirt with the sleeves cut off. Probably a coincidence. Also in Cassies old facebook pics she is in a room with off white curtain

I do not know how to say this so will just come out with it. I mean no disrespect to Cassie's mother.

But in the video interview JC gave her affect is just plain off putting. Her voice quivers throughout as if she is on the verge of tears or major emotional breakdown and yet no tears fall and her eyes do not fill with tears threatening to fall. At the very end of the video she seems to be crying at least crying sobbing sounds come from her mouth. She then spends approx 30 seconds with her hands over her eyes with sobbing sounds and when she removes her hands her eyes are at last filling with tears. After much squinting a couple of tears (two) actually fall as she describes how hard this has been on her.

Now maybe she just is not a good crier. Maybe she has dry eye syndrome. But the sobs and whimpers and quivers of the voice do not seem to match up with the relatively few tears that finally fell.

I hope this is just a woman who was nervous on camera, who is not comfortable showing her emotion to the world or who has some physiological reason she cannot seem to produce tears that coincide with her whimpers. Because otherwise, she comes across very poorly IMO. The impression I am left with is someone who wants very badly to convey grief but cannot seem to quite pull it off.

I can clearly see why LE is not able to move past either her or her fiance as possible suspects.

So if we delve into teen and town influences in terms of groups, accessibility to weapons and if gun shows are an attraction, criminal activities including drug distribution and more specific details regarding Cassie herself...well maybe we can move the ball a little here.

Most importantly the momentum regarding flyers and the like....

"I sent a person, because I was so sick, that night to the police station that was supposed to report her missing. And the next morning the lieutenant came out to my house and he got information. I talked to the lieutenant and gave him all the information that he needed. And I've been working with them ever since."

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...gart-teen-speaks/52416/JWVUOmrItkS92-1COXpLTw

Without going too into detail here. The affect in this video is off for me. I will watch a few more times and try to nail down how best to express what troubles me while remaining respectful towards Cassie's mom.

This entire interview is one HUGE red flag?
she says she went to Little Rock to hand out flyers Whats there and WHY?

MODS - can you please update the link to Cassie's thread? I landed here from Hannah Graham's forum. There is an announcement at the top, but it links to the previous thread, which is now closed. Want to make sure people can get to the latest thread as easily as possible!

Agreed - red flags all over the place! Why does she keep saying "you're not in trouble".

I believe there is a family member in the Little Rock area.

Agreed - red flags all over the place! Why does she keep saying "you're not in trouble".

My first impression regarding "you're not in trouble" - distancing herself from any inkling of blame by placing the focus on an action that Cassie may have done that could explain her disappearance. It's just not sitting well with me...that whole interview. I was uncomfortable from the start, watching it.

She probably was in Little Rock to see her pain management clinic so she said she went there to hand out flyers. See? It would be totally true if she were in town and she distributed at least 1 flyer. [emoji57]

She probably was in Little Rock to see her pain management clinic so she said she went there to hand out flyers. See? It would be totally true if she were in town and she distributed at least 1 flyer. [emoji57]

Ugh I think somebody's brain is so cloudy with "pain management" she can't even remember what hair color her daughter has. Noticed Cassie's brother asked her about her blonde hair on FB, Cassie said she had blonde for a while.. Did anybody pay any attention to her? If Cassie's guardian lives a foggy life in a "pain management" haze I doubt she knows anything about what Cassie does or who she hangs with.

I want to try and focus on making contact with somebody who knows Cassie a little better than the people that should know everything. There's gotta be somebody out there..

I've been more quiet the past few days because I feel a little lost on how to help so far away. I wish I lived there so I could ask local stores to hand out fliers with purchases, every gas pump in town should have a picture, every entrance to every woodsy area should have big posters. Would a contribution of money help some of you?

Ok I went back to DAY 1 hoping to gather up as many questions as we have that we are still awaiting answers on. I have a laundry list so please excuse my hogging up space! Hopefully this will pugs is forward if any if our VIs can assist. Hopefully I snagged them all ;)
1) Clothing size, boot size & description including brand
2) Phone description including model number
3) Who was really outside when Cassie came home- JC, BR, friends?
4) Which of JC’s recollections of that night are correct- Did she see Cassie, did she talk to Cassie, was she sleeping? Was it 8pm or 8am that she started texting Cassie?
5) It has been stated that Cassie was quiet on the ride back from the derby and possibly prior. Can we get more detail on this? Was it not like Cassie to be quiet?
6) What was the order of events for BR in regards to calls to TS & LE along with visits to LE the night Cassie went missing
7) What time was the Missing persons report made & by whom?
8) Why did BR ride his bike to the station rather than call for an officer?
9) How much money did Cassie have with her? Since she left her purse behind, was there still money left in her purse?
10) Did Cassie’s phone run out of minutes and when? It was said her phone was hitting VM was that her phone dead or no minutes?
11) What was Cassie’s usual “cigarette run” like? Ie- store, older friend got them for her at the store, she went to a friend’s house, met a friend’s somewhere, etc
12) The 2 times that Cassie ran away for 3-4 days when was she reported & how long after she left was she reported? Where did she go?
13) How was the runaway status introduced & when was Cassies status changed to Missing?
14) Status of the FOIA requests? Has one been submitted since TwinMama hasn’t returned? (including logs, FD info etc)
15) Was there a FOIA request submitted on the found items incident?
16) We need an idea of Cassie’s personality- was she naïve, outgoing, etc
17) Who are Cassie’s friends other than HS?
18) Did anyone else at the Youth Group (?First Baptist) ever really talk to Cassie? Maybe they know some info through small talk.
19) What other activities was Cassie into other than Youth Group?
20) Where did Cassie get her scars- I have seen car accident & from a dog attack.
21) Was the pink apple device an iPod Cassie had or a friends iPhone/iPod?
22) How did JC & BR meet?
23) What is BR & Cassie’s relationship like? OK, controlling, etc?
24) Do Cassie & BR have mutual friends?
25) Cassie is still not in NAMUS-is there a reason that LE, ASP & FBI feel that shouldn’t be done?
26) Are there any future search plans?
27) Were all of BRs things removed from the home? Specifically electronics, journals, etc
28) Does the family have a PC? Was that taken by LE?
29) Are there any firearms in the home of JC & if so are they registered? How about in the home of TS? If so, are any of them missing?
30) In JCs home now- has anything changed? Photos- more? Less? Are things new or missing- curtains, bedding?

I just don't understand why this is something that's being done right now? Do they not understand the seriousness or just don't care? I'm confused...

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...a.1460813387526794.1073741826.100007944405545

I think it's a consensus here that the actions of those closest to Cassie are difficult to understand, at best. How inappropriate is it to reach out to TS to see how willing she would be to help us answer your above questions, either directly or indirectly through one of us. I don't want to contact minors; if there are any other people in te area you guys know of that I could get in touch with let me know! The town of Stuttgard doesn't seem too connected to twitter but I'm still trying.

The reporter asked if Cassie was in trouble and Judy took it and ran with it. Jmo

Ok I went back to DAY 1 hoping to gather up as many questions as we have that we are still awaiting answers on. I have a laundry list so please excuse my hogging up space! Hopefully this will pugs is forward if any if our VIs can assist. Hopefully I snagged them all ;)
1) Clothing size, boot size & description including brand
2) Phone description including model number
3) Who was really outside when Cassie came home- JC, BR, friends?
4) Which of JC’s recollections of that night are correct- Did she see Cassie, did she talk to Cassie, was she sleeping? Was it 8pm or 8am that she started texting Cassie?
5) It has been stated that Cassie was quiet on the ride back from the derby and possibly prior. Can we get more detail on this? Was it not like Cassie to be quiet?
6) What was the order of events for BR in regards to calls to TS & LE along with visits to LE the night Cassie went missing
7) What time was the Missing persons report made & by whom?
8) Why did BR ride his bike to the station rather than call for an officer?
9) How much money did Cassie have with her? Since she left her purse behind, was there still money left in her purse?
10) Did Cassie’s phone run out of minutes and when? It was said her phone was hitting VM was that her phone dead or no minutes?
11) What was Cassie’s usual “cigarette run” like? Ie- store, older friend got them for her at the store, she went to a friend’s house, met a friend’s somewhere, etc
12) The 2 times that Cassie ran away for 3-4 days when was she reported & how long after she left was she reported? Where did she go?
13) How was the runaway status introduced & when was Cassies status changed to Missing?
14) Status of the FOIA requests? Has one been submitted since TwinMama hasn’t returned? (including logs, FD info etc)
15) Was there a FOIA request submitted on the found items incident?
16) We need an idea of Cassie’s personality- was she naïve, outgoing, etc
17) Who are Cassie’s friends other than HS?
18) Did anyone else at the Youth Group (?First Baptist) ever really talk to Cassie? Maybe they know some info through small talk.
19) What other activities was Cassie into other than Youth Group?
20) Where did Cassie get her scars- I have seen car accident & from a dog attack.
21) Was the pink apple device an iPod Cassie had or a friends iPhone/iPod?
22) How did JC & BR meet?
23) What is BR & Cassie’s relationship like? OK, controlling, etc?
24) Do Cassie & BR have mutual friends?
25) Cassie is still not in NAMUS-is there a reason that LE, ASP & FBI feel that shouldn’t be done?
26) Are there any future search plans?
27) Were all of BRs things removed from the home? Specifically electronics, journals, etc
28) Does the family have a PC? Was that taken by LE?
29) Are there any firearms in the home of JC & if so are they registered? How about in the home of TS? If so, are any of them missing?
30) In JCs home now- has anything changed? Photos- more? Less? Are things new or missing- curtains, bedding?

Jmo But I don't think her mom knows all that much about her daughter.
She has a 24 yr old bf that occupies her time. This is why you can't get answers
She dosent know.

Can somebody help me out with country music artists or groups that might be me popular in Arkasas? I'm still doing my blitz of twitter and I'd love to hit some people with a more specificly located fan base!

Jmo But I don't think her mom knows all that much about her daughter.
She has a 24 yr old bf that occupies her time. This is why you can't get answers
She dosent know.

I don't think she does either but someone knows the answers to these questions & we have 3 people here that have been Verified. There shouldn't be issues getting some answers to help Cassie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missnurse09