AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the FB page is going to make me a mediator. We agree on things needed to be added and additional information needing to be posted. The admin of the FB page sent the link for the PI to JC... JC has not responded and probably won't.

I sent the link with the PI information to JC yesterday. She accepted my friend request but did not respond to the link. With the info sent to her twice maybe it will persuade her to give it a try. :)

Cassie3.jpg1910115_956809901012950_2822723852602595_n.jpgCassie2.jpgCassie.jpg

I do believe the first image is the most current that people have been circulating. It's my favorite, it's got attitude. :)

Page built, updated, and ready for admins. https://findcassiecompton.wordpress.com/ It is already linked to the twitter account, but i can't link to the FB account unless I have access to it. Therefore, an admin needs access to FB also.

off to tweet the link to my peeps as well. Thank you to all who have gone above and beyond to attempt to further the cause of getting and keeping Cassie's name and face out there. You guys rock.

Hi, I wasn't going to say anything, but decided maybe I should. I'm one of the Admins from the Facebook page for Cassie. The Find Cassie Compton Page. And I'm willing and ready for us to try and work together. I'm looking forward to seeing progress and fresh ideas for Cassie.

Two suggestions-

1.) Let's keep the admins for the pages generated by WS separate from the admins of the FB page. This keeps the focus in the appropriate lanes for the case.

2.) Can a photo, cropped or otherwise, be included that shows her facial scar in detail? At this point, given the weak clothing description, it is one of her most distinguishing features.

Welcome to WS everyone! Can any of you get a more specific clothing and phone description?

We have some rules here if you would like to be a verified local or a verified insider. I will put up a link if you need it. :)

Hi, I wasn't going to say anything, but decided maybe I should. I'm one of the Admins from the Facebook page for Cassie. The Find Cassie Compton Page. And I'm willing and ready for us to try and work together. I'm looking forward to seeing progress and fresh ideas for Cassie.

It's great that you are here. :) I am puzzled by the phrase "trying to work together"though.

It's great that you are here. :) I am puzzled by the phrase "trying to work together"though.

There obviously has been friction and lack of communication between local groups with the Cassie situation in the past. I don't think she meant anything by it. She is here and letting herself known and ready to get things going.

With everything in life, you try. So I'm looking forward in all of us trying to work together. Nothing was meant by it.

There obviously has been friction and lack of communication between local groups with the Cassie situation in the past. I don't think she meant anything by it. She is here and letting herself known and ready to get things going.

Thank you for clarifying for me.

welcome again bigheart. I think everyone working together towards same goals is a great idea. It is easier to keep from duplicating efforts if various groups concerned for Cassie are aware of one another and communicating in efforts to better focus our efforts and attention. :)

I need someone to be an admin to the blog, twitter and gmail accounts. I don't have time to really spend on them, and I have been ignoring a lot of other things to get these going. I will stay an admin also, but I need help.

We need to discuss linking the blog to the FB. I'm all for it except one thing.... the conversations here in WS would be highly inappropriate on the FB page. And I really think the blog page will end up with some WS type discussion. It won't be able to be helped.

Collectively, you must decide if the FB page is meant as a supportive place for information on how to join and help, versus a place to go get nitty gritty facts. We have WS, we don't need WS version 2. I'm not saying that.... but the blog can be linked to easier than WS, and more than one person can help manage it.

Every post that is made to the blog will go out on the twitter line. Period. I don't think that is appropriate for the FB page. They each have a purpose, all united at one home base.

Please input your thoughts.

In the meantime, if anyone objects to someone here being an admin, please say so. Otherwise, I am for having a verified insider as an admin, to help keep things factual and to help keep things we have no idea about getting out there. STM, you have no idea that every single post you make is new information. We really need more of you here. Bigheart, thank you too. Already, you have delivered fresh new info that we had no clue about. Bring all your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our collective focus is Cassie and it is all good.

I think before an other actions are taken, Tricia or someone of that level needs to chime in and direct us. The last thing we need is to make a big mistake.

I need someone to be an admin to the blog, twitter and gmail accounts. I don't have time to really spend on them, and I have been ignoring a lot of other things to get these going. I will stay an admin also, but I need help.

We need to discuss linking the blog to the FB. I'm all for it except one thing.... the conversations here in WS would be highly inappropriate on the FB page. And I really think the blog page will end up with some WS type discussion. It won't be able to be helped.

Collectively, you must decide if the FB page is meant as a supportive place for information on how to join and help, versus a place to go get nitty gritty facts. We have WS, we don't need WS version 2. I'm not saying that.... but the blog can be linked to easier than WS, and more than one person can help manage it.

Every post that is made to the blog will go out on the twitter line. Period. I don't think that is appropriate for the FB page. They each have a purpose, all united at one home base.

Please input your thoughts.

In the meantime, if anyone objects to someone here being an admin, please say so. Otherwise, I am for having a verified insider as an admin, to help keep things factual and to help keep things we have no idea about getting out there. STM, you have no idea that every single post you make is new information. We really need more of you here. Bigheart, thank you too. Already, you have delivered fresh new info that we had no clue about. Bring all your friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with all that you just said about not needing a WS #2. Whatever you feel that should be posted on the Facebook page, I'm willing to try and work with that. Just let me know how I can help. And you're welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025