AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also want to get back to the discussion regarding the divide in Stuttgart in regards to class and race. STM alluded to Cassie being a "have not." We dont sleuth minors here but I did see some comments on SM from kids who indicated that they were close friends with her, but they seem to be part of the "haves." Can anyone weigh in on this?

I know that I would be grateful for any banners for the Facebook page that you could make. SmallTownMomma has made me one. I think if we have several to change out often, it would be a good thing. JMO
I can make anything you want with photoshop, but ideas are hard to come up with. If someone sends me images with ideas, I can do whatever you want. If you want something changed, we change it. Whatever you want. :)

I also want to get back to the discussion regarding the divide in Stuttgart in regards to class and race. STM alluded to Cassie being a "have not." We dont sleuth minors here but I did see some comments on SM from kids who indicated that they were close friends with her, but they seem to be part of the "haves." Can anyone weigh in on this?
BINGO! I have a LOT of questions about that, the phone pings, bike rides, mom's activity, and the people who were with Cassie the days before she disappeared. I have a LOT of questions I can't ask here.

BINGO! I have a LOT of questions about that, the phone pings, bike rides, mom's activity, and the people who were with Cassie the days before she disappeared. I have a LOT of questions I can't ask here.

;) We will figure out ways to ask the questions, right GigTu lol

Page built, updated, and ready for admins. https://findcassiecompton.wordpress.com/ It is already linked to the twitter account, but i can't link to the FB account unless I have access to it. Therefore, an admin needs access to FB also.

When you are saying linked, I like the idea of an easy route to more information. But I don't think I am as comfortable with instant updates. Updates on the front page maybe, but postings on the future discussion board should probably be more discreet as they might not be positive or kind enough for the FB page.

She is definitely a girl who is very expressive in her personal style and looks. She likes to change her appearance and try new things with her look/style like so many girls her age. I love that you have captured all of them in this collage GigTu.

ETA how appropriate you named it all of Cassie. I know you probably meant it to refer to all photos of Cassie but it also captures "all" of her in that it shows the many sides to her personality via her personal style and self expression. This is awesome.

So we need a timeline based on solid fact, a solid description of her clothing including sizes and more info about her boots and the real deal info on her phone....just to be super clear.

We noticed that the clothing description changed from teal plaid shorts to plaid shorts to possibly blue jean shorts. We also noticed that the phone info changed from LG smartphone to believed to have been carrying a black LG smartphone. The make and model would be super helpful.

She is definitely a girl who is very expressive in her personal style and looks. She likes to change her appearance and try new things with her look/style like so many girls her age. I love that you have captured all of them in this collage GigTu.

ETA how appropriate you named it all of Cassie. I know you probably meant it to refer to all photos of Cassie but it also captures "all" of her in that it shows the many sides to her personality via her personal style and self expression. This is awesome.

I do too. Cassie is a chameleon in looks.

I care about the feelings of all the kids involved, so I do not want to put anyone down. But no, most of Cassie's friends were not in the "haves." I am still only at about a count of dozen teens I think interacted with her socially in the past year.

May I ask what everyone is worried about in terms of content? I missed something I think.

While we are waiting for the go ahead and sorting out the jobs,

I realize you havent been verified yet, bigheart, but I am going to give this a shot assuming that you will be-

Can you answer some of the outstanding questions we have regarding Cassie's physical description, a firm description of her phone and can you offer any more clarity regarding an actual timeline?

I messaged JC regarding some of the questions. Just waiting on a response.

I care about the feelings of all the kids involved, so I do not want to put anyone down. But no, most of Cassie's friends were not in the "haves." I am still only at about a count of dozen teens I think interacted with her socially in the past year.

Now on the part of the FB page that gave people the opportunity to weigh in on who she is, it seems that many people had warm feelings towards her. If you follow some of those folks onto their own pages, I am not getting the same sense of have not.

For now, post to @FindCassie, and retweet till your fingers are raw.
I've been RTing @FindCassie (I'm @aew1), but will try to do some focused RTing *to* news outlets. From my experience with Twitter (I've been using it since the Green Revolution in Iran/May '09), if you RT the same or similar tweets a lot to your followers, ppl tend to mute you and/or your hashtag, because they have so much info coming at them already. I usually don't care & just tweet whatever pops into my mind, but this, obvsly, is important. So, I'll keep RTing to my general timeline daily as I have been, and I'll do a little research as to the AR news outlets & journalists to tweet directly to. If they then RT, that reaches far more ppl than the scant 600+ that follow me. (Sorry for the book, I was kinda thinking "aloud" here.) I will start this later this evening -- have a family function I *must* attend now. :)

No idea how to come up with this, but it would be nice to have an insider or local from Kingston, OK also. I suspect there is a knowledge base up there that could be very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I messaged JC regarding some of the questions. Just waiting on a response.

TY. What caused the info to change? I think it was the same for about 2 months and then it was less firm. TIA.

You are welcome.

May I also say one more thing, then I need to get out of here and do some things in my personal life that I have ignored for awhile.

I think, I believe, the FB should be front and center and the focal point. Always always, the positive place to go to find out what event, new news that everyone simply must know, the main place to go for anything that is media. Pictures, stories, memories, good things, real things, things that engage others and make them want to come talk, and feel safe. Twitter and blog are supporting the FB page, but area also a place people go to talk real and hold no punches. FB has a much higher rate of visualization and we need to take advantage that.

WS has a lot of rules, FB needs to have a lot of rules and remain a positive, supportive place. Twitter and blog can be the place to go to get thigns off your chest and ask questions we can't ask here.

They are not really associated with WS. WS is just aware of them. Does that make sense?

BMM yes. Important to remain mindful of that and not give anyone wrong impressions.

About hair style and natural color -- If she were on an extended run from home and could not maintain dyed hair color, her natural color was a dishwater blond which I have not really seen in her selfies. The MockingJay blackt-shirt shows roots, but it is not like when I had her in junior high. I even googled images of dishwater blond but most show models with shiny well-styled hair so I haven't tried to link over. I would also like to note that proper grammar is BLOND when used as an adjective in front of word like hair and BLONDE is a noun for someone who has light-colored hair. (AP stylebook rule)
Was her hair naturally this color?
58872_144927692209182_4679041_n.jpg

I've been RTing @FindCassie (I'm @aew1), but will try to do some focused RTing *to* news outlets. From my experience with Twitter (I've been using it since the Green Revolution in Iran/May '09), if you RT the same or similar tweets a lot to your followers, ppl tend to mute you and/or your hashtag, because they have so much info coming at them already. I usually don't care & just tweet whatever pops into my mind, but this, obvsly, is important. So, I'll keep RTing to my general timeline daily as I have been, and I'll do a little research as to the AR news outlets & journalists to tweet directly to. If they then RT, that reaches far more ppl than the scant 600+ that follow me. (Sorry for the book, I was kinda thinking "aloud" here.) I will start this later this evening -- have a family function I *must* attend now. :)

:blowkiss: Can anyone find a twitter for ASP? I am going to call them regarding Cassie on Monday, but I wonder if anyone else could find an account for them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody