AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh bummer, looks like that map is not set privacywise for sharing via other Social Media so is another available? Have any been published with the scant coverage in the press. Aside from the video image of the map we zoomed in on for the Casscoe info that is?

I would just like to say the facebook page is looking amazing!:loveyou: You guys, STM and big heart along with others ( I do not mean to leave any one out) are doing a terrific job! WTG! :happydance:

I haven't posted on WS before but I have been following Cassie's case. I am here to help in any way! I dont live in Stuttgart but I do live about 30 miles away, however I have only been living here since the end of Septmeber so not real knowledgeable about the area. I dont make frequent trips to Stuttgart but my husband works there. I am willing to help in any way possible!

I would just like to say the facebook page is looking amazing!:loveyou: You guys, STM and big heart along with others ( I do not mean to leave any one out) are doing a terrific job! WTG! :happydance:

Thank you

Welcome ajpags, bigheart, and all others who are here to help Cassie! This makes me SO happy!!!

:dance::welcome::wagon::welcome3:

BOOT LINEUP

I discussed the boots available to purchase in Stuttgart earlier. In my store, the Volatile is the closest to a pair of blue boots of what is offered that would be in the price range Cassie might afford if she purchased them herself. The list price is $78.00, but they have been discounted closer to $37.50 recently. The brand is Volatile, style Denver, color off-white.

Corrals are much more expensive. She might have gotten a pair second-hand. If they were a gift, what would be the occasion in late summer?

The blue/brown whipstitch cowboy boot is a Corral sells for more than $300.00. I tried to find an image of our turquoise winged Corral with white inlay -- and the embroidered one is the closest in terms of leather color. Then I added a winged pair for pattern. So pretend the black is blue with wings inlaid with white.

cowboy boot.jpg Volatile (no more than $75)
cowboy whipstitch.jpg Corral whipstitch (more than $300 for the embellishment)
cowboy turquiose.jpg Corral turquoise leather (at least $250)
cowboy winged.jpg Corral winged pattern with white inlay (at least $250)

oh bummer, looks like that map is not set privacywise for sharing via other Social Media so is another available? Have any been published with the scant coverage in the press. Aside from the video image of the map we zoomed in on for the Casscoe info that is?

Give me a minute and I can change that

BOOT LINEUP

I discussed the boots available to purchase in Stuttgart earlier. In my store, the Volatile is the closest to a pair of blue boots of what is offered that would be in the price range Cassie might afford if she purchased them herself. The list price is $78.00, but they have been discounted closer to $37.50 recently. The brand is Volatile, style Denver, color off-white.

Corrals are much more expensive. She might have gotten a pair second-hand. If they were a gift, what would be the occasion in late summer?

The blue/brown whipstitch cowboy boot is a Corral sells for more than $300.00. I tried to find an image of our turquoise winged Corral with white inlay -- and the embroidered one is the closest in terms of leather color. Then I added a winged pair for pattern. So pretend the black is blue with wings inlaid with white.

View attachment 65087 Volatile (no more than $75)
View attachment 65088 Corral whipstitch (more than $300 for the embellishment)
View attachment 65089 Corral turquoise leather (at least $250)
View attachment 65090 Corral winged pattern with white inlay (at least $250)
Awesome post. But it makes me ask why you think her boots were blue?

Hi, I wasn't going to say anything, but decided maybe I should. I'm one of the Admins from the Facebook page for Cassie. The Find Cassie Compton Page. And I'm willing and ready for us to try and work together. I'm looking forward to seeing progress and fresh ideas for Cassie.

:welcome: Bigheart!

:yourock:

:grouphug:

Thanks for all you do! :tyou:

At some point we were told the boots were blue. If I can find it I will post. Someone else may have the link ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Give me a minute and I can change that
If you go here https://findcassiecompton.wordpress.com/maps/ I put a link and a little snapshot of the map. But it needs information. I don't really know what I am looking at, and why Casscoe would be important. Times, information, all that is needed so a reporter could sneak in and swoop it up and go take off with it. kwim? :D

If you go here https://findcassiecompton.wordpress.com/maps/ I put a link and a little snapshot of the map. But it needs information. I don't really know what I am looking at, and why Casscoe would be important. Times, information, all that is needed so a reporter could sneak in and swoop it up and go take off with it. kwim? :D

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zZD4sPiErdd8.kT8Ty12c36ZM Changed the settings to public.

All the icons are labelled and all the search areas are dated. (you have to click on each one for details) I took all the info from MSM and the VI's I don't have any other details to add at this stage. I added links and pics where I could.

Could the "Look Out " community be added to the map? I am not sure exactly where it is (locals?) but I believe LE searched there.

Look Out doesn't have a post office like Casscoe does. It is really a community (patch of homes) near Almyra that I am not as familiar with as Casscoe. Will work on it, though.

At some point we were told the boots were blue. If I can find it I will post. Someone else may have the link ready.

Thread 2, post 96. I don't know how to link to another post.

STM states that JC stated the boots were blue-gray. Perhaps it is someplace else also.

Great list

I agree!

the list of questions prepared by Caring4many is excellent!

could this list be posted on any FB, SM pages?

or would that be opening a can of worms...:worms:

I am SM illiterate.... :blushing:

Another thing for us to consider is sorting out what we know as being fact, as in documented or in MSM, vs what we have heard or has been shared outside of documents and MSM. I think this was the challenge regarding our timeline IIRC. Now the only document we have associated with Cassies case outside of MSM is the incident report I think. So for our purposes, Cassie was reported missing by her mother on the morning of 9/15 which flies in the face of what we have heard from other sources. So any documentation we can get will only help us firm up our timeline and our understanding.

This is why I have been so bullish regarding police and fire logs. ;) They were/are public information when carried in the Stuttgart paper. I would love to see them from 9/14 going forward-they should carry not only the report of Cassie's disappearance, but BR's arrest, the fire with the foul smell etc. If they have been suppressed and they are no longer being published, that says something as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody