AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'm not understanding what you mean? But then again I'm not feeling well either.

:blowkiss: Can anyone find a twitter for ASP? I am going to call them regarding Cassie on Monday, but I wonder if anyone else could find an account for them...
I'll get on it this evening & will let you know. I'm in PST time zone, so it may be a bit late tonight. Now I must hurry & get ready to be somewhere in a little over 30 min (ack!)

May I ask what everyone is worried about in terms of content? I missed something I think.

I think the consensus is that questions and comments about the possible foul play / criminal activity (that we have been sharing on WS) will be allowed on the blog. But the FB page is more for support and awareness until we know where she is. I would never put the links to the Oklahoma court dockets on FB using my own FB name, but they are public record and should be available to those who choose to inform themselves of all possible angles.

I know that I would be grateful for any banners for the Facebook page that you could make. SmallTownMomma has made me one. I think if we have several to change out often, it would be a good thing. JMO

Shooot... I can keep 'em comin'. :)
But anyone else is free to participate too. lol

I'll get on it this evening & will let you know. I'm in PST time zone, so it may be a bit late tonight. Now I must hurry & get ready to be somewhere in a little over 30 min (ack!)

The ASP does have a public information officer. Used to be Bill Sadler (former newspaper guy). I was able to find copies of their press releases on their website, but no twitter.

Was her hair naturally this color?
View attachment 65085

Yes, I call this dishwater blond. But this is a little light -- like summer highlights. When she did the very abrupt short haircut soon after this picture, the lighter parts were gone and left darker thicker edge at top. When we see her wearing the knit cap, it is a more professional wispy cut (probably to repair the bowl-style boy cut). She then darkened the wispy look.

I care about the feelings of all the kids involved, so I do not want to put anyone down. But no, most of Cassie's friends were not in the "haves." I am still only at about a count of dozen teens I think interacted with her socially in the past year.
I noticed that someone she was spending time with, calling her BFF, is no longer a friend on FB.

I can help where needed, although I'll admit I'm taking a crash course on Twitter. I'm challenged when it comes to Instagram, but I seem to be pretty proficient with email and FB! In the process of trying to rush and get things done today, so I could head to Stuttgart, I ended up injuring myself. I'm probably going to be down for a couple of days and will have time throughout the day/evening to help. Hubby and I both work remotely so shove me in a direction and I'm on it!

Also, I'd like to ask for 3-5 of the most important/direct questions that everyone feels need to be answered. It helps to have a short list to initiate contact with various organizations/agencies/relevant parties. Once contact has been established then maybe (hopefully) the questioning can expand. TIA!

I guess I'm not understanding what you mean? But then again I'm not feeling well either.

Sorry to read you arent feeling well.

Cassie's clothing description and phone description changed on the FB page.

Examples:
10329807_1549082898638993_2460184156900783850_o.jpg

Then there was this flyer:
1978697_1546479562232660_8742187998523113024_n.jpg

See what I mean? The change to the shorts and the change to the phone. Believed to be carrying a black LG phone, and believed to be wearing plaid or blue jean shorts....those are the changes. I just wondered why and when they changed...kwim?

Here are my top 3:
1.) Solid Physical Description.
2.) When was she actually reported missing and by who?
3.) Why is BR still in custody? If he is still in custody that is.

I think the consensus is that questions and comments about the possible foul play / criminal activity (that we have been sharing on WS) will be allowed on the blog. But the FB page is more for support and awareness until we know where she is. I would never put the links to the Oklahoma court dockets on FB using my own FB name, but they are public record and should be available to those who choose to inform themselves of all possible angles.
I removed auto tweet for every post. When anyone posts, it will just stay on the blog. But, can be linked to of course. :)

My 3

More detailed description of clothing. Is it blue jean shorts as originally reported or plaid shorts? The cowboy boots, were they faux leather or faux suede, short or full length boots (maybe someone could find photo or image or the same boot or similar for visual aid)?

Where did she normally obtain cigarettes (if known)?

Why is BR still in custody?

Here are my top 3:
1.) Solid Physical Description.
2.) When was she actually reported missing and by who?
3.) Why is BR still in custody? If he is still in custody that is.

tlcya said:
My 3

More detailed description of clothing. Is it blue jean shorts as originally reported or plaid shorts? The cowboy boots, were they faux leather or faux suede, short or full length boots (maybe someone could find photo or image or the same boot or similar for visual aid)?

Where did she normally obtain cigarettes (if known)?

Why is BR still in custody?

My top 3:
1) What time did mom literally see/speak to her last?
2) How long was BR gone when biking frantically to police station, and what time did he actually leave?
3) Was family home and/or vehicle(s) sniffed by dogs?

Gig Tu, while you are at the helm would you add the NCMEC number, 1-800-the-lost?

Can anyone post to the blog yet? Will it let you? If so, we need those maps with descriptions of what they mean.

Sorry to read you arent feeling well.

Cassie's clothing description and phone description changed on the FB page.

Examples:
10329807_1549082898638993_2460184156900783850_o.jpg

Then there was this flyer:
1978697_1546479562232660_8742187998523113024_n.jpg

See what I mean? The change to the shorts and the change to the phone. Believed to be carrying a black LG phone, and believed to be wearing plaid or blue jean shorts....those are the changes. I just wondered why and when they changed...kwim?

These two are going off of the flyer that JC and her friends had KK make. If you can direct me on how to post that flyer, I would gladly do it. I'm still new to WS.

Do we have a map done up and linkable there yet? I seem to remember someone was working on a map the other night. Digging back to find out if I imagined that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody