AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, C4M.

So it was dark just after 5:30.

Did ANYONE see HS at the derby? Anyone at all? Where did he sit? (I bet there are more pictures. LE needs to get the media to request anyone who took pics that day to please send them in).
Requesting the photos is a great idea but LE doesn't seem to want to put that much effort into it.

County fair info (removed because it was the wrong county)

Which days did they go? Who saw them? Pics? What did Cassie do at their house during the times they were NOT at the fair?

^ wrong county- Arkansas County...fairgrounds in Dewitt
I can't find a program, the local newspaper is pay view

But yes....no one has said they saw her there, nada, very disheartening, seems like a big event for the area...surely other Stuttgart locals attended

eta- Searcy seems to be doing a damn fine job of searching for THEIR missing child

Thanks, C4M.

So it was dark just after 5:30.

Did ANYONE see HS at the derby? Anyone at all? Where did he sit? (I bet there are more pictures. LE
needs to get the media to request anyone who took pics that day to please send them in).

No. It was dark just after 7:19 on September 14th. U have to scroll down to September. Just fyi, I'm around 3 hours north of Stuggart.

But yes....no one has said they saw her there, nada, very disheartening, seems like a big event for the area...surely other Stuttgart locals attended

eta- Searcy seems to be doing a damn fine job of searching for THEIR missing child
Oh dang, that was a fat error that I am not sure how it happened. I should delete that so no one is confused.

Here is link to schedule :

https://www.facebook.com/arkcofair/....1417494161./2001790396627722/?type=1&theater

And I don't mean to sound snobby at all, but many of the teens from Stuttgart (especially girls) of the "non-derby persuasion" will have gone to DeWitt on the previous weekend for the pageants and talent show. Things are just a lot cleaner at the beginning of the fair. Making two trips to the carnival on two weekends is a little expensive.

Here is link to schedule :

https://www.facebook.com/arkcofair/....1417494161./2001790396627722/?type=1&theater

And I don't mean to sound snobby at all, but many of the teens from Stuttgart (especially girls) of the "non-derby persuasion" will have gone to DeWitt on the previous weekend for the pageants and talent show. Things are just a lot cleaner at the beginning of the fair. Making two trips to the carnival on two weekends is a little expensive.
I didnt even know what happened at the beginning of the week. Lol. I've been to a few derbys though. :)

Hiya everyone! Been lurking for a while. Rest assured although it seems no one is taking notice, it is slowly getting out there... I was just discussing this with my partner today and we are in Australia!
I do have a question, when JC said she heard Cassie enter the residence and spoke to her through a door (? not sure if i have misinterpreted what I read on the first thread), and Cassie didn't respond, how does she know it was Cassie that went inside? Could it not have been BR hence no response kwim? I don't have a good feeling about the home situation.
I'm hoping this link works (below) and if we are allowed to discuss it that someone, maybe our VI, can confirm or discredit the information, specifically the discussion about why BR joined the army... It would certainly cement his personality if true.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/stuttgart-ar/T73LKACR1597NL9TM

I've seen that topix site before. There are a lot of new posts since I last looked. That place is a hot mess.

I just stumbled across it looking for more information on Cassie... lots of rumours, some are definitely concerning. It looks like most of the people posting on that one are locals?

I noticed that local pattern too.

Cassie's last contact was a text, yet her phone is missing. Who sent the text? I will conclude that the phone is probably still with her. :( For sure, BR is of great concern.

I did scan random pages of the topix site, and saw three things that I had not heard before that raised my brow. They are probably made up, because like I said - that place is a hot mess. But, I would still want to know if there is any truth to it: 1) That night, was Cassie's phone pinged to a house on River Road? 2) Was BR phone then pinged in Casscoe? 3) Does LE/FBI have a lot more to go on than we realize and they are just putting it all together?

I think Savvy can give us an idea of awareness on the ground as well. I found it pretty disheartening that there were just two posters seen. I would love to get a good sense on the location of the flyer booth, the kind of traffic there, the number of posters and fingerprint cards handed out, was there a tip box and did LE participate in any of the awareness?

As for FOIA, I cant tell you how many have been done for Cassie's case but I suspect there have been a few. I know initially when we brainstormed the request was going to be for incident reports, dispatch logs and the MP report etc. IIRC one of our VI's was going to take it an run with it, but nothing came back to us here. I think there is more info available and a very very small piece was shared with Tupelo. When I do FOIA requests, I get the material back and also receive a document telling me that the rest of the material was excluded for (xyz) reason.

I can only tell you what the records lady told me, and that is that no one had requested that document but the media.
I wish that I had requested more documents but I was so rattled by the response I got when I requested the mp report that I couldn't even think of what I needed to ask for. My apologies.
The booth for Cassie was set up in a heavy traffic area inside one of the exhibition tents. It wasn't noticeable to me at all as I walked right past it and never saw it. My sister asked me if I saw it and told me where it was and I went back to it.

I noticed that local pattern too.

Cassie's last contact was a text, yet her phone is missing. Who sent the text? I will conclude that the phone is probably still with her. :( For sure, BR is of great concern.

I did scan random pages of the topix site, and saw three things that I had not heard before that raised my brow. They are probably made up, because like I said - that place is a hot mess. But, I would still want to know if there is any truth to it: 1) That night, was Cassie's phone pinged to a house on River Road? 2) Was BR phone then pinged in Casscoe? 3) Does LE/FBI have a lot more to go on than we realize and they are just putting it all together?

I had the same questions :gaah:... Has the house on River Road/surrounds been searched?
I also wanted to know whether he was in fact enlisted into the army because of the reason discussed on the first page of that forum. If it is in fact true, and it is common knowledge in the town as it seems to be, why would JC allow a sexual offender into her home? (I'm hoping I'm allowed to suggest this).
Also hoping the FBI/LE have a lot more to go off then what we know/have deducted.

I have a feeling that military talk is just made up.

As far as who is allowed in the home.... I truly don't think the mom had anything to do with Cassie's disappearance, but I also don't think she is cognizant of a lot of things in the world. I doubt she suspected a boy who is young enough to be her son would be attracted to her daughter. I also think she believed BR was going to marry her. o_O

I had the same questions :gaah:... Has the house on River Road/surrounds been searched?
I also wanted to know whether he was in fact enlisted into the army because of the reason discussed on the first page of that forum. If it is in fact true, and it is common knowledge in the town as it seems to be, why would JC allow a sexual offender into her home? (I'm hoping I'm allowed to suggest this).
Also hoping the FBI/LE have a lot more to go off then what we know/have deducted.

If he is RSO you can post his info in relation to this area ,Just saying

Just got caught up a little. Still on phone and will be for another day or 2 due to a family emergency.
I met JC at the booth for Cassie on Friday. All I can say is that I personally do not feel any better about what may have happened to Cassie I left the both .
The first words JC said to me were NOT "my daughter is missing ".
Just my opinion.

You saw and spoke with JC on Friday. If you could please tell us what WERE the first works she said to you?

Any any informative tid bits would great!!!

I have a feeling that military talk is just made up.

As far as who is allowed in the home.... I truly don't think the mom had anything to do with Cassie's disappearance, but I also don't think she is cognizant of a lot of things in the world. I doubt she suspected a boy who is young enough to be her son would be attracted to her daughter. I also think she believed BR was going to marry her. o_O

I guess I dont understand how she could not have suspected a boy who is young enough to be her son ,would be attracted to her young daughter. Yet still believe that he was going to marry her ..I mean is age just a thing or is it?

I would think at some point it would hit her to consider her own age verses his and then see that the age between BR and Cassie is less then hers and BR's .
I dont think this lady is a simple and plain as she makes herself seem,if she were I imagine we have never heard of her. JMO.

Maybe she ran away. I still hope she is found safe. Young girls are very vulnerable to the evil that men spontaneously decide to do. Hopefully she is with a sugar daddy who truly cares about her. Her moms did a selfish thing by bringing home a non father figure youngster. Jmo.

Please please please dont apologize. You were a hero and I was not criticizing you at all. It is one thing to request in person and a completely different experience to request via mail. You did a great job and anyone would have been rattled.

It is fantastic that we have eyes on the ground and every little bit of info helps. So if the booth was not well marked or easy to find, I wonder what their success rate was when it came to getting the word out? I havent seen a run down on the FB page, which still stands at under 700 people liking it. If the intention of the FB page is to be the central place for information on the case, searches, fundraisers and activities, it would be great to have some more specific info for people in the area and people who care. :(

I can only tell you what the records lady told me, and that is that no one had requested that document but the media.
I wish that I had requested more documents but I was so rattled by the response I got when I requested the mp report that I couldn't even think of what I needed to ask for. My apologies.
The booth for Cassie was set up in a heavy traffic area inside one of the exhibition tents. It wasn't noticeable to me at all as I walked right past it and never saw it. My sister asked me if I saw it and told me where it was and I went back to it.

Just a heads up- WS doesn't allow linking of Topix or discussions of rumors. A mod will most likely delete the post & of there are more than they feel they can control within a small timeframe they will close the forum to "clean up." We've already has Cassie's forum closes for almost 2 days please let's all be careful to abide by the TOS.

Btw I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just don't want to upset the mods & get Cassie's forum closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj