AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same questions :gaah:... Has the house on River Road/surrounds been searched?
I also wanted to know whether he was in fact enlisted into the army because of the reason discussed on the first page of that forum. If it is in fact true, and it is common knowledge in the town as it seems to be, why would JC allow a sexual offender into her home? (I'm hoping I'm allowed to suggest this).
Also hoping the FBI/LE have a lot more to go off then what we know/have deducted.

If you go back in the threads there is a post that one if the VIs-maybe they can help us out as I'm still hunting a different post if my own-that states that BR was attempting to go into the military & was sent home or something to that effect. Hopefully they can clear it up or I can locate it while looking for my other post.
Also IMO I don't think JC is going to think much of it IF & I'm saying IF she let an RSO into get home-she is naive (so we've been told) & could be possibly be convinced it "wasn't their fault" as her ex husband is an RSO & she was previously an RSO herself. JMO, but if we have info on BR like this we should link it or the conversation will be deleted.

There is no proof of BR going into the service because he never did. He signed up to go to bootcamp but never went for whatever reason. Im pretty sure this information cannot be proven either, however, the information came from a couple who had known him since he was little. I asked them about him being in the services when we gathered around getting ready to search. I dont know if this helps or not.

The SAR leader at our search on October 18 confirmed the phone pings in Casscoe. That was all he said, there was no more specific information probably because that was not an area we searched so we didnt need to know anymore about it.

I don't think we should necessarily consider everything we read as rumor. Questions are raised, and in the quest to find Cassie no rock should be left unturned. But once verified as not true, that should be the end of the topic. Nothing is verified either way, so if we think LE dropped the ball and we have to sleuth out the facts ourselves, then I think we should be able to discuss theories until we get answers.

If LE is sleuthing silently, like a ninja, I wish they would just give some kind of general statement saying such. Short of moving out there, this is the only way I can help. And I refuse to let this little girl be deemed as disposable. She is beautiful, and precious, and innocent, and worthy of every resource the world can throw at finding her. The people of Stuttgart need to rise up.

The SAR leader at our search on October 18 confirmed the phone pings in Casscoe. That was all he said, there was no more specific information probably because that was not an area we searched so we didnt need to know anymore about it.
If his phone was pinged in Casscoe that night, yet he doesn't own a car, and no one anywhere has indicated that he left for the night...... there needs to be a thorough search of that entire region. And someone's car. Have cadaver dogs been out?

Maybe we can circle back to Klaas Kids being on the ground and the dogs they brought with them-it was a dog team that was sighted, correct? STM, did the search leader indicate the phone pings in Casscoe were BR's?

Oh, and STM... thank you so much for your interest, contributions to this thread, and persistence.

I still have questions about the derby. I would love to rule out any potential person(s) that she may have encountered while there. It would be really helpful to know Cassie's timeline, a literal timeline, of her actions for at least 48 hours prior to her "reported" disappearance, which has been first identified as 8:00 pm on September 14 but not official until 9:52 am the following morning.

And if she arrived home at 6:20(ish) where she supposedly spoke to mom through her door, and then mom says she didn't see her at 8:00 when she got out of bed, that's a pretty short window. Did they just go to bed after making their calls and riding frantically on bikes after 9:45 pm? Did they both stay in bed? Were miles added to the odometer in mom's car in the middle of the night? Was the car itself sniffed by dogs?

I don't think we should necessarily consider everything we read as rumor. Questions are raised, and in the quest to find Cassie no rock should be left unturned. But once verified as not true, that should be the end of the topic. Nothing is verified either way, so if we think LE dropped the ball and we have to sleuth out the facts ourselves, then I think we should be able to discuss theories until we get answers.

If LE is sleuthing silently, like a ninja, I wish they would just give some kind of general statement saying such. Short of moving out there, this is the only way I can help. And I refuse to let this little girl be deemed as disposable. She is beautiful, and precious, and innocent, and worthy of every resource the world can throw at finding her. The people of Stuttgart need to rise up.

Even if everything on Topix were true, WS doesn't allow it to be brought here. IIRC We can view & consider it offline & bring back info if found to be correct. But we can reference the site here.

As for LE they probably won't say they're even if they are, hoping that someone will get comfortable & say something they can use. Jmo. I'm hoping after being told by LE that they have their suspects that they're watching that they're just short of what they need to locate Cassie and/or a conviction.

Even if everything on Topix were true, WS doesn't allow it to be brought here. IIRC We can view & consider it offline & bring back info if found to be correct. But we can reference the site here.

As for LE they probably won't say they're even if they are, hoping that someone will get comfortable & say something they can use. Jmo. I'm hoping after being told by LE that they have their suspects that they're watching that they're just short of what they need to locate Cassie and/or a conviction.
Thank you. Duly noted.

So then, if I read something somewhere else, I'll just come raise questions but not mention why I have said questions?

Our VI confirmed a couple of theories raised here, but the seed was planted elsewhere. May I assume that the entire process just needs to be carefully crafted? I've posted lots it seems, but I am actually very new here. I respect the rules, because I appreciate that LE takes this forum seriously, and uses it as a tool in their search efforts.

I think you were looking at Jan. 14 sunset screen instead of Sept. 14, Sunset was at 7:19ish in Sept.

Maybe we can start comparing the different versions of this story that we have seen so far by each person either suspect or insider?

BR: He was/wasnt on the porch when Cassie got home. He saw/spoke/saw and spoke to her when she returned home. He did/didnt ride his bike to PD between 8PM and 9PM on 9/14 to report her missing. He did/didnt report her missing. He called TS repeatedly starting at 9:14PM to see if she knew where Cassie was and if Cassie was at TS's house. TS indicated that BR had seen Cassie get out of HS's truck and walk by him. BR indicated that there would be a 72 hour wait according to SPD in his 3rd phone call to TS.

JC: She did/didnt see Cassie when she returned home after 6PM on Sept 14. She spoke to Cassie through a closed door/open door after Cassie came home. She fell asleep because she wasnt feeling well. She awoke at 8PM 9/14 or 8AM 9/15 and realized Cassie was not in her bed/bedroom. She called and txt'd Cassie and her phone was out of minutes/went to voice mail. She did/didnt have BR report Cassie missing 9/14. She reported Cassie missing between 9am and 10am the morning of 9/15. She went/she did not go to SPD to make the report on 9/15. She reported Cassie as possibly bi polar/had mental illness. She states Cassie went missing between 645PM and 7:08PM on Sunday 9/14. She states Cassie was wearing a blue tank top teal plaid/blue jean shorts, cowboy boots and was/may be carrying an LG cell phone.

HS: He drove Cassie home at around 6PM and arrived about 20 minutes later. BR was on the porch. Cassie was quiet for the ride. He arrived home at 6:45PM after he dropped Cassie off, the implication being there were no stops. He received a txt from Cassie indicating she was going out for cigarettes at 6:55PM. He spoke with BR at 9:14PM and provided input regarding the circumstances of Cassie's return home.

In the Marc Klaas portion of the JVM segment, he raises a good point regarding HS's whereabouts after the txt. I cant find any further chatter on it-I know we arent sleuthing him. But did he go out looking for her? After all of the phone calls, did HS say wait a minute, I was the last to hear from her I will go see if I can find her...or call her...or txt her and see where she is at...

For me, the critical part of this story is when she was reported. If there was foul play here, I dont think that a suspect would report her missing unless they were pretty confident that she could not be found easily. Once she is reported, ideally, the police start looking for her. So if she was actually reported on 9/14 the timeline is pretty tight. If she was reported on 9/15 that timeline is way more problematic.

A link that has proven valuable to me: www.oscn.net (The official courts network for State of Oklahoma). Click the tab at top labeled "Court Dockets." From there, choose left-hand menu item "Non-OCIS" counties (of which Marshall County is one). The search engine that appears is www1.odcr.com which is very easy to use to get to the case numbers and dockets. JKC and RWC Jr. (Cassie's biological parents) can be your first searches, but if you understand how to read a docket and see who was subpoena'd as a witness you can figure out (and find the divorce record for) the husband before RWC. He ALSO went to court for Lewd Molestation and was later charged with Failure to Register as a Sex Offender. Take note that when you see "DISMISSED" it does not mean the case was erased (that term is expunged) or the plaintiff was not guilty (acquitted). It usually means certain probationary terms were met, all fines were paid, or case was merged into another charge later in the record.

This might keep you busy until I get home from work today . . . . If someone likes writing FOI letters, here is more material to request from Marshall County.

You saw and spoke with JC on Friday. If you could please tell us what WERE the first works she said to you?

Any any informative tid bits would great!!!

She picked up the fingerprint pamphlet and started talking about it.
I the stack of missing flyers as she was telling me about the pamphlet and asked her if I could have some. She said yes and then said, as she picked up some flyers, "this is Cassie my 15 year old daughter who is missing". At that point, I hugged her across the table and told her that I was sorry that Cassie is missing.

I am driving home today through Clarendon, Marvel , and Helena. Have fliers been posted out that way? I would be happy to stop and do that if it hasn't already been covered.

Tupelo, not trying to hammer you but really, really curious: In your opinion, did JC seem frantic, grief stricken, trying to keep a stiff upper lip...kwim? Was she there with a group of people or even a few? Were there a number of people who stopped by the booth while you were there? Was there a tip box or was there information about the current fund raiser? Did you see any police officers in the area of the booth?

Thank you so much!!

I am driving home today through Clarendon, Marvel , and Helena. Have fliers been posted out that way? I would be happy to stop and do that if it hasn't already been covered.

If you dont see any, maybe get a few at truck stops or high trafficked areas? Even gas stations. :blowkiss:

Tupelo, not trying to hammer you but really, really curious: In your opinion, did JC seem frantic, grief stricken, trying to keep a stiff upper lip...kwim? Was she there with a group of people or even a few? Were there a number of people who stopped by the booth while you were there? Was there a tip box or was there information about the current fund raiser? Did you see any police officers in the area of the booth?

Thank you so much!!

No problem at all, just wish I could do better on my phone lol.
There was 1 other person with JC at the booth. No police that I saw at all. I didn't see anything about fundraising information, however I could have missed it.
My impression of JC was that she is not a strong person. And I hope I don't offend anyone but IMO the sorrow she expressed to me was for herself.

There was 1 other person with JC at the booth. No police that I saw at all. I didn't see anything about fundraising information, however I could have missed it.
My impression of JC was that she is not a strong person. And I hope I don't offend anyone but IMO the sorrow she expressed to me was for herself.

In defense of your perspective, the post on her FB page from 11/29 seems to indicate the same. 'Cause she is alone now.

Unfortunately, all we have heard in the MSM is "poor me". She spoke a little to the search group before we left out. I dont remember seeing any tears but when she got through talking she collapsed and people hurried to get her a chair so she wouldnt fall. It all looked and sounded so fake. I made eye contact with a couple people whose expressions read "are you serious right now?".

IMO JC might not have been the one who committed a serious crime but she knows much more about it, either being there during or after it happened or helping cover it up. She cant simply stick to her "Cassie just ran away" story unless she has solid evidence of it and if so and it is discovered then I hope she gets charged with something. Without Cassie and BR at home anymore I suspect she will be moving soon. She is all alone now and it is obvious that she needs to be taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson