AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate your perspective, Steleheart. I do think it is a valid discussion because we are here to post thoughts and perspectives of our own and to many, JC's reaction doesnt add up to a parent who is fighting for their child.

Apart from her tears there are so many red flags that JC has shown. If you read from the beginning you'll see that the note made about her tears was merely an additional observation on top of all the other things that are just plain off. With LE naming her as a suspect it's irresponsible of us to not look at every detail of this whether it is comfortable for all or not. JMO...

TEARS.

In the hardest times of my life, during the worst circumstances, when I wanted to just cry - I did not. In my solitude, when I was sure no one would know, I braved the flood of tears in anguish - of tears that seemed they would never stop.

When I buried my Mother at 18 years old I am sure that to some I appeared to be strong. To others I may have seemed cold and unfeeling. Inside I was a mess.

Please stop judging this Mother's number of tears. This is what is meant by judging others - not judging another's actions, but judging their heart.

Don't do it.

:moo:

i agree about judging people, ive said before that different people react to different situations in different ways, what would seem like an alien reaction to most people can be perfectly normal to some. Different minds, different values, standards, emotions, life experiences and so forth can all add up to make a person act a certain way. We only see the final result, and not the contributing factors that make them like that. Our judgements would often be very different if we could see the full picture.

That said, i think the actions of people in JC's position shouldnt just be overlooked through fear of unfairly judging them. There are many occasions when a parents odd behaviour or reaction to a missing child isnt down to innocent reasons, and because of that I think any such behaviour should always be scrutinised. Whilst an innocent parent will never happy about people having suspicions about them, if they truly are innocent, they will be happy that at least people care and are trying to find what happened to their loved one.

MOO is that the mom's boyfriend perhaps started calling Cassie names or something along those lines for having spent time overnight with her friend, who happened to be a boy. It escalated, and something bad happened to Cassie. Maybe he was jealous, I don't know. It just seemed by the relatively fast time they were looking for her, that something was known, and trying to back track. I'm just not sure how he would hide a body, and that's why I go back and forth with a runaway theory too.

TEARS.

In the hardest times of my life, during the worst circumstances, when I wanted to just cry - I did not. In my solitude, when I was sure no one would know, I braved the flood of tears in anguish - of tears that seemed they would never stop.

When I buried my Mother at 18 years old I am sure that to some I appeared to be strong. To others I may have seemed cold and unfeeling. Inside I was a mess.

Please stop judging this Mother's number of tears. This is what is meant by judging others - not judging another's actions, but judging their heart.

Don't do it.

:moo:

While I agree with the sentiment about the tears, that is hardly the biggest concern with JC. The lifestyle and choices she made for Cassie are hardly exemplary, her actions since Cassie's disappearance as well as LE stating that JC is a suspect along with BR is what keeps the conversation revolving around JC.

It took following several cases before I could accept that a parent could kill their child, especially a mother. There is good reason why LE focus to clear parental involvement in missing/deceased children cases before looking into other theories.

^ TS or HS phone number? Interesting yes, but not too alarming to me?? Since TS speaks for HS, I think I recall her saying 'we' a bit ...I am not really certain who BR called...does anything specifically say whose phone was called?? Maybe he called HS phone and it transcended over to calling TS/us/we.... BR and HS are FB friends, maybe they exchanged ph #s at some point...
and then you would think any decent (in my book) 'parents' would have an adult phone number for where their child is spending the night at.

BBM, yet HS was a new friend for Cassie, TS had only met Cassie 3 weeks prior to her disappearance. While I agree most decent parents would not only have a phone number for the adults in the house their child was spending time, they'd likely have met the parents and deemed them acceptable, but that doesn't seem to be the case in Cassie's life.

I mean obviously BR got a phone number for TS or possibly HS if he called HS' phone and not TS'. But did he have it prior to that day?

Speaking of BR-is he still in jail? He was picked up for trespassing and was in an abandoned house IIRC. Where was the house-does anyone remember?

This is what I learned regarding Criminal Trespassing (A Class C or Class B misdemeanor):
Arkansas statute 5-39-203
A person can also commit criminal trespassing in vacant or undeveloped land located just outside a town or city boundary line. If the land is designed for crops or is surrounded by fencing, a person can only enter with the owner’s written consent. Any violation is a Class C misdemeanor, unless the land is clearly marked with ‘Keep Out’ or ‘No Trespassing’ signs. In that case, the trespass is a Class B misdemeanor.

Punishment for a Class C and Class B misdemeanor:
If a person is found guilty of criminal trespassing as a Class C misdemeanor, he may face up to 30 days in jail. A court may also order a fine in addition to the jail sentence. As of July 1, 2009, the maximum fine for a Class C misdemeanor was raised from $100 to $500. (References 1, 2) When the trespass was a Class B misdemeanor, a guilty person faces up to 90 days in jail. The maximum fine also increased on July 1, 2009, going from $500 to $1000.

So is BR still in jail? I am having a hard time imagining that someone can be remanded for trespassing. Can anyone find anything indicating that he was assigned a public defender or has an attorney? This stuff is all a matter of public record...it would be good to know I think.

Speaking of BR-is he still in jail? He was picked up for trespassing and was in an abandoned house IIRC. Where was the house-does anyone remember?

This is what I learned regarding Criminal Trespassing (A Class C or Class B misdemeanor):
Arkansas statute 5-39-203

Punishment for a Class C and Class B misdemeanor:

So is BR still in jail? I am having a hard time imagining that someone can be remanded for trespassing. Can anyone find anything indicating that he was assigned a public defender or has an attorney? This stuff is all a matter of public record...it would be good to know I think.

Yes BR is still in custody. I have the Vinelink app on my phone & look often. While this info may be public record it's not that simple to access if you're not local. Give it a try, not all databases are the same & theirs don't give you all the info we would like to see. I was under the impression there was possibly a parole violation included but that along with charges until we have a link are rumor.

It is obvious that if she gets caught letting a creep near another one of her kids, there are ominous implications for HER! She has everything to lose by telling the truth.... Cassie is not the priority.

I would defend my child at whatever cost to myself.... without hesitation or forethought. I don't think all parents have that protection mode just sitting there in their subconscious.

I believe the parole was for another BR in another county. He would not still be in jail for the trespassing. Someone in our search group was told by an LEO that when their phones were confiscated that his contained numerous child *advertiser censored* images. I dont believe however that any of his charges are of public obtainment... or atleast I do not know how to acquire them.

Decided to hop on twitter & stir a little bit off trouble up. I am tweeting media outlets on the #Stuttgart #Arnews & #cassiecompton tags for anyone interested. Asking for updates, etc

tweet yahoo and mail.com

is the thing about BR being in jail and, maybe why, in MSM or only on Stopix??
Obviously he is locked up according to vinelink, but there isn't any MSM / LE verifying the when & reason why is there?

Has anyone else wondered if Cassie may have come across a drug deal or some other nefarious activity (I will leave it to your imaginations) going on in town that Sunday evening, assuming she did leave her home under her own volition?
Some have been known to eliminate anyone they perceive as a possible threat...

...like a whisper in the wind...

is the thing about BR being in jail and, maybe why, in MSM or only on Stopix??
Obviously he is locked up according to vinelink, but there isn't any MSM / LE verifying the when & reason why is there?

There probably won't be until he goes to court for his charges. LE isn't giving out any information. Are charges (unless a sealed indictment) usually not public knowledge?

Well, you cant hold someone without arraignment, public hearings, having an attorney assigned. There is transparency with our court system. He cant be still being held unless he is charged. And he cant be held indefinitely without going before a judge. Kwim?

Has anyone else wondered if Cassie may have come across a drug deal or some other nefarious activity (I will leave it to your imaginations) going on in town that Sunday evening, assuming she did leave her home under her own volition?
Some have been known to eliminate anyone they perceive as a possible threat...

...like a whisper in the wind...

I am pretty sure that Cassie was used to those kinds of activities. There are dealers a few houses down from her and the adults in the household have been known to ask around for "medication". On her street, I do not think there would be any negative outcome from her witnesses a deal go down... I'm sure those close to her home are used to seeing her in the area and may even know her personally.

What if she did just initially run away and then since the ball had already started rolling, someone decided since she was already "missing" that they would then make it permanent? I don't really see that as a huge possibility, even though I'm throwing it out there. I think if she was running away that someone would have heard from her by now. She has friends and people that care about her and she knows that. I don't think with her being so young that she would be able to abandon everyone and start over somewhere new and stay so hush about it.

Well, you cant hold someone without arraignment, public hearings, having an attorney assigned. There is transparency with our court system. He cant be still being held unless he is charged. And he cant be held indefinitely without going before a judge. Kwim?

I believe that if anyone saw him in court then that would be around town already. Could they do a video conference for the arraignment? Since Cassie is high profile around here, what if they didn't want him in the public eye?

But no one is talking about it, STM? That is the impression I am getting. None of her peers are talking about this, at least on SM that we have found. How is that possible? Someone clearly knows where she is, in fact I think there are people who probably suspect they know where she is. Why isnt that being discussed? I mean, search leaders gave out ping info and a pep talk on body parts. Why wont this happen again in this town? What is the culture in the town that would allow for a child to disappear like this and it not cause a ripple? Someone named a suspect in the case is being held and no one knows for what? If I were BR I would be screaming for an attorney and the ACLU would be pounding down the door at the idea that this man was picked up and held just because? SMH.

I believe that if anyone saw him in court then that would be around town already. Could they do a video conference for the arraignment? Since Cassie is high profile around here, what if they didn't want him in the public eye?

He isnt charged with her disappearance though. Not kidnapping or anything else right? I mean LE would be letting the public know if they arrested him for this. JC would know. A child *advertiser censored* arrest would be a huge deal, it isnt something that would be buried. jmo.

Unless there is something really really wrong with this jurisdiction, he cant just disappear. And there are many eyes here-ASP, Sheriff's office and the FBI. I cant believe that they are conspiring to bury what he is being held for. Whatever that is.

I thought we had confirmed the trespassing charge-I havent seen a police log in a while on the Stuttgart Daily...can anyone find his arrest info there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches