AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM-when you went back this last time, did you see more posters than the first time you were there?

No I didn't but to be fair the whole town was disorganized due to the festival. But then again with the festival in town, one might even expect more....

:dunno:

Honestly myself I think the best thing that a local could do is get fliers & hang them everywhere publicly allowed. Tell people it's her birthday, ask them if they knew her, find a way to make them relate to her. Hell Id grab a friend & buy a cake then stand at Walmart & offer slices up with her poster. At this point anything to get people talking about Cassie!
As much as I'm sure those that are setting up that fund have good intentions I'd be hesitant to add to it. How long has it say there without adding to something to raise awareness for Cassie? Where will the funds end up? Who decides?I'm sorry to be a bit crass here but come on-nothing big planned for Cassie's birthday? No awareness campaigns ever? These aren't hard to do & whether you include JC or not they should be done & not just to "raise funds." Most of what they're referring to needing funds for can be donated or a volunteer will step on if asked. This is JMO but is seriously think something needs to be done for Cassie that gets attention rather than collects money. No offense is meant to you btw, I'm just seriously frustrated at the lack of effort by some that claim to want to help. I can appreciate their assistance but at some point A LOT more needs to be done if they think people are going to help much less get interested. Cassie needs this....

The cake idea is great! It can even be home made for a fraction of the cost.
Walmart is big on donating to schools and stuff like that so maybe they would donate a cake from the deli.

The cake idea is great! It can even be home made for a fraction of the cost.
Walmart is big on donating to schools and stuff like that so maybe they would donate a cake from the deli.

I really wish I wasn't so far away. I'd love to help onsite if I could. Ughhhhhh

Tweeted about Cassie's birthday to tons if need outlets along with her poster. The least media could do is report today that she's still missing!

This is no way for a beautiful young lady to spend her Sweet Sixteen. She should be having the time of her life right now. Please someone come forward to tell us what happened to this beautiful going lady.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CASSIE.[emoji512]
PLEASE COME HOME SAFE[emoji307] [emoji307] [emoji307]

No I didn't but to be fair the whole town was disorganized due to the festival. But then again with the festival in town, one might even expect more....

:dunno:

I agree with you. There should have been more not less?? Argh. It is tough to know what to believe any more tbh. I dont think we have a consistent story anywhere, do you?

I agree with you. There should have been more not less?? Argh. It is tough to know what to believe any more tbh. I dont think we have a consistent story anywhere, do you?

No I do not...but the 6 million dollar question is...why?

The husband of the woman my profile pic was created for continually said "The truth will come out, it always does" it's so true. His truth saw the light, he's being sentenced for her murder this month!

Eta: Yes he said this with cameras rolling....

I have been following this for some time without commenting... one because this is all so bizarre! How can this community, LE, etc.. just "forget" about Cassie? There is obviously something wrong here! I am a mother of 2 kids and I can tell you that if either of mine were missing, there would be no rest for me until I found them!! Doing whatever it took. I am awed at how her family has acted. Seems as though this child never had a chance. She deserves so much more than what was or is being done for her. I am so glad there are people out there who care, and want her found. She is a child and should be celebrating her 16th Birthday with joy and happiness. Happy Birthday Cassie!!!

I just don't understand if there was nothing to post-repost get poster. Or even JCs post of her birthday cake. Why a photo of people kissing & nothing to do with her?

I just don't understand if there was nothing to post-repost get poster. Or even JCs post of her birthday cake. Why a photo of people kissing & nothing to do with her?

Begins with A, ends with N and has ttentio in the middle?

So confused. So frustrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's like Cassie is on vacation or studying abroad for the semester. Are these people serious?

Great vacation this is. "I've been through hell and all I got was this crappy t-shirt."

Begins with A, ends with N and has ttentio in the middle?

Probably so.
Who are those people? I don't mean names, but are they part of Cassie's family?
I would delete it if I was in charge of that page....fast...

This case baffles me. Not just the case, but everything surrounding it. I know I keep saying that...but I don't know what else to say.

I went back and read all the BR stuff. And even that is confusing. These are the "facts" as I understand them. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

1. Sometime after Cassie went missing BR was trespassing or squatting. (Possibly just a few houses away from a police officer's home...is that right?) He was then arrested.

2. BR has been in jail since the trespassing arrest- which I believe was sometime in early-mid October.

3. BR may/may not also have parole violations, which may explain why he could still be held on a minor charge two months later.

4. I'm assuming BR has to know what he is charged with, but the public does not know, nor does the public know when he will go to court.

5. AR does not have a free court records database like Casenet in MO where all of this information would be posted.

6. No charges against BR have been printed in the paper? (Thought I remembered seeing this...not sure).

In no way do I mean to imply that BR is a victim here. This just doesn't make any sense to me. I am from a small town (smaller than Stuttgart) and pretty much everyone in town would know what was going on if there was a big case like this. Of course there would be mis-information floating around also, but the basics would be out there.

I just wish we knew if LE is busy making an airtight case against BR, or just holding him until they aren't able to anymore, and not worrying about Cassie's situation in the meantime.?

Sorry this got so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO, it is really sad that this is the page that is "in charge" of doing things to "find" Cassie. Seems this current page should be a support page and another one made to lead the community in doing things to put Cassie in the public eye and raise real awareness. Even the suggestion would probably cause a stink tho..

:sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member