AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to get it through JC's head that if she ever wants to find her daughter then she is going to have to step up to the plate and make Cassie the priority.

Hmmmm. The inverse of this would be that by not stepping up to the plate and making Cass the priority, she doesn't ever want her daughter found. I'm just sayin'.

Great! Thanks.
Did you drop that link on the Facebook page? or JC's?
I have no idea if anyone can post on that page or JC's or not.
No I'm not local and have had no contact with family. Just passing this on. Maybe someone can get through.
If I was a suspect for sure I would want to clear my name and find my daughter. Can't imagine.

TBH- the most I have gotten is "favorited" but I don't have the numbers. Other people need to get on Twitter and just go to the tag & RT as much as possible, and favorite them all. I agree on the FOIA info, but if it is just me, I'm not so sure they are going to listen. They haven't so far. It's actually the first time I have seen media react this way.
Just verifying -- you're referring to @findcassie?

It looks like to be eligible for their free or pro bono private investigator services the legal guardian must fill out the intake form requesting their services and the person must be missing less than 90 days..so Cassie's mom has a narrow window of opportunity...do able but no time to waste. After 90 days you can request service but it is fee based

Does this mean it's free for X amt of days then they charge? I'm sorry but you should NEVER charge for Missing Persons related research or efforts. I don't know many organizations that do this but I know plenty that provide all services free of charge, working solely off donations. JMO

Just verifying -- you're referring to @findcassie?

No I was referring to RTing #CassieCompton. I wasn't even aware there was a @FindCassie, never have seen it or heard it was out there until your post. I'm thinking it is new- only 2 followers. But that would be good too. Anything of Cassie's people should RT & favorite on Twitter.

No I was referring to RTing #CassieCompton. I wasn't even aware there was a @FindCassie, never have seen it or heard it was out there until your post. I'm thinking it is new- only 2 followers. But that would be good too. Anything of Cassie's people should RT & favorite on Twitter.
I just RT'ed a few of @FindCassie tweets. The account is using the #CassieCompton tag. Oh, and I followed the account, FWIW.

You all can handle Twitter... I don't understand it and it seems like a jumbled mess to me. lol

A PI for free sounds like a blessing to me. Prolly one of the best things that could happen for Cassie atm. Hope JC fills out the request.

Is anyone familiar with the Rapid Search group that assisted with the posters? I believe they're out of Michigan? Does anyone know why they chose this particular group to work with instead of Klass?

I do not think they charge unless brought in to cold case. The page is going to try to get it to Mom but anyone else with access please let her know.
It sounds like she doesn't talk to many or respond. Sad

Im not sure if it means that..its on their website...free for certain age children if they have been missing less than 90 days and i believe if 17 or over its fee based for the private investigator services...first time ive ever known of this org..and its seems they have an ark director/chapter...who knew?

I think it started in Texas and they focus on younger under 17

Is anyone familiar with the Rapid Search group that assisted with the posters? I believe they're out of Michigan? Does anyone know why they chose this particular group to work with instead of Klass?
They are in Wisconsin and will do a flyer for anyone. They took over for seeking the Lost flyers. When she stopped.
It kind of left a big hole and they have tried to fill it.

You all can handle Twitter... I don't understand it and it seems like a jumbled mess to me. lol

LOL for this purpose you just need to hit the star & the little "recycle" type sign to RT the messages. The more that RT & favorite the better. ;)

A PI for free sounds like a blessing to me. Prolly one of the best things that could happen for Cassie atm. Hope JC fills out the request.

But that is only if it stays free. If it is only free for 90 days- that time comes up in a few days. Then should would be charged. But if it is free from sign up on as long as it is before the 90 day cut off I agree. I just don't think it is good business to charge missing persons family for services.

Thanks, they are volunteer no cost? Do they do flyers specifically or other types of search efforts also?

Do we know that it is INSTEAD and not in ADDITION to the services of Klaas Kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3