AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry :(

I find myself at a loss for words. Everything, everything, literally everything, top to bottom start to finish is messed up in this case.

I in no way was directing this as you guys were supposed to share this. Just sayin'

STM-MOPs? What am I not interpreting in my coffee lacking snow filled brain this a.m.?

It was supposed to be MPOs (the ones that she has spoken to, otherwise missing posters from those organizations would have it listed along with the facial scar)... and I am drinking coffee, lol.

I have two pretty good photos of her birthmark. Is it okay for me to post them or will they be taken down?

It is so hard to keep facebook off of here when that is the only thing happening in this case and some others as well.

So there are rumors is a PI working Cassie's case. I am not sure I was not the last to know. I just feel if the people who know Cassie where more helpful they wouldnt need a PI.

Was the boot desc a post that was deleted as rumor since it was asked of mom via FB PM? Maybe that's the post you're looking for?

Yes, that was the one. It showed up when I originally looked. I assume it was removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

532249_269733083111131_751952194_n.jpg
birthmark.jpg
The last is a photo taken in a mirror, so it appears to be right arm, but is really the left.
The birthmark appears to be almost heart-shaped.

10458484_1482775355330597_8735397069047508180_n.jpg

this is the photo I linked

Are those blue boots she has on?

*steel grey/ blue grey

Are those blue boots she has on?

*steel grey/ blue grey

I don't think so. It almost looks like she's wearing jeans and that's actually a jacket tied around her waist instead of a skirt (as i originally thought).

so hard to tell what those are. They look more like fuzzy boot type slippers or dark colored uggh style boots to me. But my eyes are not good and not much of the footwear is visible.

I don't think so. It almost looks like she's wearing jeans and that's actually a jacket tied around her waist instead of a skirt (as i originally thought).

Yes, thank you, I think you are right.
The heel still looks like a boot heel to me but of course we can't see the color or even tell for sure they are boots. :(

glad to finally hear of a new distinguishing mark or feature. I cannot imagine why this was not known before or why it would not be considered an important thing to describe and relay to the public who is being asked to keep their eye out for Cassie.

This case leaves me feeling frustrated and angry. What a fuster.

It is so hard to keep facebook off of here when that is the only thing happening in this case and some others as well.

So there are rumors is a PI working Cassie's case. I am not sure I was not the last to know. I just feel if the people who know Cassie where more helpful they wouldnt need a PI.

Maybe we should ask for a PL thread that deals with Facebook??

Good news -- got an Oklahoma reporter nibbling on info. He's got plenty of reading to do before asking questions....

got4, let Oriah know. Oriah has foia docs and could possibly save the reporter a few steps.

Good news -- got an Oklahoma reporter nibbling on info. He's got plenty of reading to do before asking questions....
That's great. A twitter account has been relentlessly hitting up random reporters from everywhere. Sooner or later someone will take this girls situation seriously.

glad to finally hear of a new distinguishing mark or feature. I cannot imagine why this was not known before or why it would not be considered an important thing to describe and relay to the public who is being asked to keep their eye out for Cassie.

This case leaves me feeling frustrated and angry. What a fuster.

There's no reason to provide detailed identifying information when you either know the person won't be found, or don't want her identified if she is!!

It would be nice to know if JC shared the mark on her arm as a distinguishing feature with LE. I honestly have never been involved in a case where outsiders uncover physical attributes that should be part of a description day one. But no one who knew Cassie apparently mentioned it either...90 days after she disappeared, we may have an ah ha moment with a physical feature? Ugh.

What do we know, or think we know as verified?

Eyes: blue or blue gray or blue hazel
Hair: blonde, shade undetermined
H/W: 5'3" 100 lbs but seems like it could be off some.
Distinguishing marks: Scars left cheek and possibly a mole/birthmark/scar left arm above the elbow.
Clothing: Tank top or blue tank top, blue plaid/teal plaid/blue jean shorts, cowboy boots. No sizes for any of the clothing and no photos.
Medical conditions: possibly untreated bi polar or depression. No info on dentals or implants or old breaks of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj