AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me I'm rerunning things in my head. Can someone refresh me on who DR is in connection to BR? He's on Cassie's FB friend list but not BRs & they have the same last name, some resemblance. Brothers? Cousins? Thanks!

I was not successful finding a direct connection between the two. I tried. I know they don't have the same dad from Dale's grandfather's obituary in 2013.

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we...rpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date:D&xcal_useweights=no

Also, BR's dad is not a brother to DR's dad (per obituary) so they are not first cousins.

Maybe HE should be fearful of HER now.

I don't know how long he'll keep a low profile, but I have a feeling he'll do something dumb sooner than later.

Interesting-do you think she knows something regarding his association with Cassie's disappearance?

Maybe we take it back to basics?

What do we know about Brandon Lee Rhodes?

What do we know about Judy Compton?

What do we know about Cassie Kay Compton?

Maybe in all of this lies the answer. These are the named folks we can sleuth in relationship to Cassie's disappearance. Maybe somewhere in the circle of friends and loved ones here there is some common person that can lead investigators to Cassie's whereabouts.

I would like very much to believe that JC is also a victim here, but it is hard to see my way when her actions to date have been so self serving. imo, self serving. The other question I have is how "dumb" BR can be if he is involved and has successfully gotten away with this disappearance to date. I dont think I believe BR is a scapegoat, but I definitely believe (at this point) that he is the final answer.

argh.

Interesting-do you think she knows something regarding his association with Cassie's disappearance?
No. I think she thinks Cassie ran away because of him.

Maybe we take it back to basics?

What do we know about Brandon Lee Rhodes?

What do we know about Judy Compton?

What do we know about Cassie Kay Compton?
My list includes two other males. One might have been in custody, but we don't know for sure. The other is a minor. Both are buddies with BR. However, we cannot sleuth publicly beyond those statements.

I also don't understand why LE keeps secret who gave info on last known clothing.

No. I think she thinks Cassie ran away because of him.

I agree with this most of the time lol. I sometimes think JC knows BR did something to Cassie that Sunday night.

Going with your thought, do you think JC feels that BR was interested in Cassie or just too hard on her?

I agree with this most of the time lol. I sometimes think JC knows BR did something to Cassie that Sunday night.

Going with your thought, do you think JC feels that BR was interested in Cassie or just too hard on her?
I 100% believe JC loves her daughter and that the woman is grieving, in denial of what possibly really happened, and hopeful Cassie will come home. She is, however, severely misguided in the 'man' department, and as a result must accept that she had a hand in Cassie's current state, whatever it may be.

If she knows what happened, she might tell even at her own peril, or not. I don't know what it would take to crack her. For her own soul's cleansing, she'd probably tell and accept the consequences. She just seems like that kind of woman. I have never pictured her as evil or cruel, just dumb and naive.

If she thinks BR had his eye on Cassie, she could go to jail. However, if she didn't realize it until... hindsight is 20/20 right? I hope she'd be able to detect the signs at this point. But, being stupid is not a crime. They'd have to prove she knew and didn't protect. That's why she got in trouble last time. Knowing and not taking action. Who knows why she didn't intervene back then. That's a good question that LE should be examining, to determine if the same patterns occurred now.

My list includes two other males. One might have been in custody, but we don't know for sure. The other is a minor. Both are buddies with BR. However, we cannot sleuth publicly beyond those statements.

I also don't understand why LE keeps secret who gave info on last known clothing.

??

I am confused. What makes you think LE is keeping that a secret? We have the police report that shows what JC said when she called Cassie in on 9/15. We also have bigheart who indicates she received the clothing description from JC...and/or STM who indicates that she received the clothing description from JC.

I would like to know why it keeps changing. We have peeps who participate on the FB page-could one of you let us know who gave the changes that have appeared on successive posters?

I 100% believe JC loves her daughter and that the woman is grieving, in denial of what possibly really happened, and hopeful Cassie will come home. She is, however, severely misguided in the 'man' department, and as a result must accept that she had a hand in Cassie's current state, whatever it may be.

If she knows what happened, she might tell even at her own peril, or not. I don't know what it would take to crack her. For her own soul's cleansing, she'd probably tell and accept the consequences. She just seems like that kind of woman. I have never pictured her as evil or cruel, just dumb and naive.

If she thinks BR had his eye on Cassie, she could go to jail. However, if she didn't realize it until... hindsight is 20/20 right? I hope she'd be able to detect the signs at this point. But, being stupid is not a crime. They'd have to prove she knew and didn't protect. That's why she got in trouble last time. Knowing and not taking action. Who knows why she didn't intervene back then. That's a good question that LE should be examining, to determine if the same patterns occurred now.

That is an interesting idea that I didnt consider and I thank you-I wonder if they can charge her with child endangerment in this case as well? Maybe charging her and bringing her in will cause her to want to cooperate.

That is an interesting idea that I didnt consider and I thank you-I wonder if they can charge her with child endangerment in this case as well? Maybe charging her and bringing her in will cause her to want to cooperate.

If JC knew Cassie and BR's relationship was so bad that Cassie would run away and not be seen or heard from again for months now, then she has a lot she needs to share with LE if she hasn't already.
I met JC very briefly and Imo she knows something and if an arrest will get her to tell it then so be it.

??

I am confused. What makes you think LE is keeping that a secret? We have the police report that shows what JC said when she called Cassie in on 9/15. We also have bigheart who indicates she received the clothing description from JC...and/or STM who indicates that she received the clothing description from JC.

I would like to know why it keeps changing. We have peeps who participate on the FB page-could one of you let us know who gave the changes that have appeared on successive posters?
We also have on record that JC did not actually see Cassie. She thought she heard her come in, and called out to her. Cassie did not reply. Her overnight bag and purse were home, but she and her phone we gone.

JC cannot give an accurate description of clothing. It needs to come from TS, HS and/or BR.

We also have on record that JC did not actually see Cassie. She thought she heard her come in, and called out to her. Cassie did not reply. Her overnight bag and purse were home, but she and her phone we gone.

JC cannot give an accurate description of clothing. It needs to come from TS, HS and/or BR.

I get what you are saying, but her statement to the police when she reported her on 9/15 is a sworn statement. It can be used to impeach her if this comes to trial and the info was no good. She didnt qualify it-qualifying it in the media is far less influential then her sworn statement to law enforcement. We have a few things on record from JC regarding that night-we dont know whether or not she saw Cassie or simply heard Cassie IIRC. What we have is her firm description of the clothing Cassie was wearing which would imply to me that she saw her. Undoubtedly, the investigation notes indicate any further sworn statements from her regarding why she believed that at the time and continues to believe that she knows what clothing Cassie was wearing, dont you think? *If* she is providing those descriptions, then she is driving the bus when it comes to Cassie's last know identifiers.

I really would like to know how the various changes came about from poster to poster and I think it is really important to state it. Right now, if as our VI's have stated, clothing/phone info is coming from JC then it looks to me like she is trying to obstruct the investigation. It may even be the reason LE cant eliminate her from their suspect pool. It is in Cassie's best interest to have everyone not involved eliminated so LE isnt wasting their time. IMO.

If JC knew Cassie and BR's relationship was so bad that Cassie would run away and not be seen or heard from again for months now, then she has a lot she needs to share with LE if she hasn't already.
I met JC very briefly and Imo she knows something and if an arrest will get her to tell it then so be it.

If she is picked up for something that might relate to Cassie's disappearance, I would think that she would lose most of the sympathy she has accumulated. She appears to be a woman of faith-but then again BR purports to be a man of faith. I dont know why they cant be eliminated from the suspect pool, but the longer this goes on the worse it looks for the both of them. If they arent the answer, the person(s) who are the answer is/are getting away with this.

should we be excited or not

Chief Connell is a very pleasant person who attended my church with his family when the children were small. His wife passed away last year. I am sure he will try to do his best in this new capacity, but I wish the position were interim until someone with more detective experience and no local ties could be interviewed and considered for hire. Connell has led security for a very large, local jewelry store / brokerage since having left the police force. I am purposefully refraining from discussing the personal situation which led to his leaving the police force several years ago.

I get what you are saying, but her statement to the police when she reported her on 9/15 is a sworn statement. It can be used to impeach her if this comes to trial and the info was no good. She didnt qualify it-qualifying it in the media is far less influential then her sworn statement to law enforcement. We have a few things on record from JC regarding that night-we dont know whether or not she saw Cassie or simply heard Cassie IIRC. What we have is her firm description of the clothing Cassie was wearing which would imply to me that she saw her. Undoubtedly, the investigation notes indicate any further sworn statements from her regarding why she believed that at the time and continues to believe that she knows what clothing Cassie was wearing, dont you think? *If* she is providing those descriptions, then she is driving the bus when it comes to Cassie's last know identifiers.

I really would like to know how the various changes came about from poster to poster and I think it is really important to state it. Right now, if as our VI's have stated, clothing/phone info is coming from JC then it looks to me like she is trying to obstruct the investigation. It may even be the reason LE cant eliminate her from their suspect pool. It is in Cassie's best interest to have everyone not involved eliminated so LE isnt wasting their time. IMO.

From page 8, #199 (12/21/14)
This interview, JC says she called out to Cassie, but she didn't actually see or hear from Cassie.

at about the 7:55 mark
http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/...gart-teen-speaks/52416/JWVUOmrItkS92-1COXpLTw

The only confirmation that Cassie actually came home was that her purse and overnight bag were at the house. If BR and HS had somehow conspired (they are friends on FB so it's possible they are friends otherwise as well)... if they conspired, then it is possible Cassie did not in fact make it home. Hmmmmm

ETA: The inconsistencies of when JC started texting and calling Cassie vary between either 8:12 pm when she sent someone to the police station, or 8:12 am the next morning when she sent someone to the police station.

http://m.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141014/News/141019848
I don't think JC is purposefully doing anything. I think she is impulsive and makes mistakes without considering the consequences. I would much sooner trust the initial statements made to media. Maybe those clothes described are missing, and are in fact accurate.

From page 8, #199 (12/21/14)

I don't think JC is purposefully doing anything. I think she is impulsive and makes mistakes without considering the consequences. I would much sooner trust the initial statements made to media. Maybe those clothes described are missing, and are in fact accurate.

Which clothes though? The ones in the police report or the ones that were changed in the posters? FWIW, I think the simple answer will come from the people who created the posters where the info changed and find out who the changes came from. It isnt just clothing, it is the info about her phone. I dont believe her height/weight is accurate either and the cowboy boot thing...another debacle that could easily be cleared up. And clothing sizes. Well, we could just go on and on couldnt we?

I believe WAY back in the threads TwinMama states that JC gave statement about clothes Cassie had on based on the "powers of deduction" seeing as Cassie didn't own a plethora like a lot of girls. I'll look for it.
However that doesn't explain the difference on posters, I agree. But imo I think that came from someone asking specific details & maybe confusing/conflicting answers. It's possible there are 2 pairs of shorts Cassie owned that were similar, so she was unsure. However I think it would have been best to say Day 1-she could have been wearing XYZ or ABC according to what is no longer in the home.
As for height/weight-I personally would prob have to contact the dr if I had a girl. My sons always talk about who is taller, weighs more, etc But with girls-that's not really something you know full detail on a teen girl-approx sure, height compared to you, that sort of thing. Clothing size is hard these days as well with brand sizes running differently even using different numbers. If you buy jeans at a few brand stores they use waist size not normal sizes. I think you get my point...My issue isn't the confusion showing that JC really didn't know. Considering her history & who was coming & going with her kids I didn't expect she was paying enough attention to know those details. But I didn't expect her NOT to make the effort to get the details needed from anyone that held those answers. For example-call the dr-ht & wt last checked was? Go into Cassie's room, sizes of her other clothes & shoes were? Go to Walmart & take a photo of her phone, same for the boots wherever they were from...etc Get the answers needed that she didn't have to help find Cassie instead of leaving things unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB