AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if on the 11th when she "is no longer with him" means he officially moved out or not. On the 15th "butthead is gone". I do believe she had left her house for a few days and was staying with a friend in a nearby town. For a few days on FB her location was listed as Devalls Bluff. I think she left for a few days for him to have time to move out. JMO... but it adds up.

Not sure if on the 11th when she "is no longer with him" means he officially moved out or not. On the 15th "butthead is gone". I do believe she had left her house for a few days and was staying with a friend in a nearby town. For a few days on FB her location was listed as Devalls Bluff. I think she left for a few days for him to have time to move out. JMO... but it adds up.

I guess it is hard to know but we at least can keep both dates in mind in the event something key is stumbled upon.

You said something though that gave me a thought. JC made a comment about basically being technologically challenged, seems interesting if you think about her changing her location. My mother uses FB & is pc illiterate & wouldn't have a clue how to change her location. Makes you second guess even the little things....

There were also the few days where JC "really wanted to tell Cassie something important" before she publicly acknowledged BR being gone.

But also, I have vague recollection of being aware BR was not in the home as of Oct. 4 because I wondered if the teddy bear with hugs & kisses sweater might have been a gift between the couple that was now a bad memory. "Was it tossed because of the breakup?" crossed my mind then at the bridge.

She didnt change her "current city" or however it is worded. You have the option in settings though to post your current location. Example: If I post something from my cell phone at home it would say "Posted at 3:54pm in Stuttgart, AR" but if I happened to be on a much-needed vacation it might say "Posted at 3:54pm in Daytona Beach, FL".

Oh I see-you mean having locations enabled on her phone or on her FB.

I filed Cassie on NAMUS tonight. Just waiting on her case to be verified.

not interested in Hickory Square apts themselves, but peripheral areas
let me try these coords again, usually I am spot on with them, espeically if one zooms in all the way....using Google map and the street view feature too
34.493597, -91.531629, this round thing sticking up out of ground next to the fenced in equipment, not a storm shelter, but access to??? electrical, sewer, water?? Curious about it nad if I need to hunt them down around town....

34.497315, -91.540243 this unnamed rd off Park, that accesses area north of those Hickory Square Apts
and this wooded area 34.496602, -91.529570, where those antennas can be seen, area is accessible from that unnamed rd and gravel drive where the round concrete thing is

( that area caught my eye in regard to JC saying they had recently grilled out at one of the parks, and I thought maybe that Cain Park, and the area around might be familiar, to whomever, kwim)

oh, and what is all this 'junk' along in here??

There is so much stuff there IN town, catching my eye, that I really wonder how well searched, if at all

let me try these coords again, usually I am spot on with them, espeically if one zooms in all the way....using Google map and the street view feature too
34.493597, -91.531629, this round thing sticking up out of ground next to the fenced in equipment, not a storm shelter, but access to??? electrical, sewer, water?? Curious about it nad if I need to hunt them down around town....

34.497315, -91.540243 this unnamed rd off Park, that accesses area north of those Hickory Square Apts
and this wooded area 34.496602, -91.529570, where those antennas can be seen, area is accessible from that unnamed rd and gravel drive where the round concrete thing is

( that area caught my eye in regard to JC saying they had recently grilled out at one of the parks, and I thought maybe that Cain Park, and the area around might be familiar, to whomever, kwim)

There is so much stuff there IN town, catching my eye, that I really wonder how well searched, if at all

I would not call one LE lead search and one volunteer search as well searched Imo.

No it hasn't, but Cassie should had been entered into their system like yesterday. And it can always be added.
Many times it added later. Great she is going to be added! Good job.

well I have looked for any MSM blurb re JC talking about Cassie not liking their brand of smokes, to no avail...I suppose it is moot at this point, but kind of odd a kid would have a 'preference', ya know
No one seems to be speaking up about where Cassie was getting 'em any way :(

much less where she was getting $ to buy them

First set of coordinates which is actually on the east side of apartments. I see one small round slab that looks like a sewer access next to something so important it has a fence around it with a flashing red light. That isn't something typical around here. I want to ask an electrician friend. When the apartments were built that alley is/was probably the city limits line. The utility contraption almost looks like a transformer on the ground. I am pretty sure that is a very low lying area topographically as the retaining pond was created for Hemme Road construction in the past decade. Maybe there is a special storm sewer there because of the important-looking electrical thing in the fence that absolutely cannot be under water. the concrete and iron lid do look to be from the 1970s, but the electrical thing with fence is much newer. Project for tomorrow afternoon.

For the second set of coordinates, there is a fairly new auto parts store there. You can see the early dirt work before the foundation in the Google Earth street view. I don't know anything about beyond that store to the east.

Third set of coordinates -- radio tower equipment. (I dated a tower technician in the early 1990s.) This is an old tower (pre-cell phones) because it still uses the red and white paint bands which were standard before strobe lights. There are no dishes on the tall tower for reception, so it is probably used to broadcast instead. I have tried to pick out what are called batwing antennae at top which are thin pipes with zigzags. On the ground you see large dishes for reception. (Remember satellite TV days with 6-ft dishes?) Some dishes also relay signals coming in from one place and needing to be aimed another. I bet this belongs to East Arkansas Broadcasters network who have AM / FM in Stuttgart but main office is in Jonesboro.

Yes, John Cain Park on Park Ave. is very reasonable place to have had a cookout. There are several pavillions with grills available. Not that wooded as the trees are tall and the ground is fairly clean.

A post number would help if and when time allows. the link just goes to the thread. Which post caught your eye? Thank you so much for your efforts to find the source on cigarette/brand info.

A post number would help if and when time allows. the link just goes to the thread. Which post caught your eye? Thank you so much for your efforts to find the source on cigarette/brand info.

Did you see the post before yours? New link with post # too? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95