AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I thought of that too. I will try both if need be. Do you happen to know how one could get DNA, Dental and fingerprints? Or is this something that has to be requested from LE or parent?

That would be my assumption-LE/Family. Sad that they haven't done the due diligence to add her already. I think they would have needed it for others data bases as well though, IIRC...

That would be my assumption-LE/Family. Sad that they haven't done the due diligence to add her already. I think they would have needed it for others data bases as well though, IIRC...

I agree. Do you happen to know about how long it takes for NAMUS to verify a case and list it?

I talked to my grandfather again the other day about the fire. He said it was on a Sunday. I am pretty sure it was not the first Sunday following her disappearance because they still were thinking she ranaway at that point. I am thinking it was probably before the first search. So I believe it was September 28, but there is a possibility it could be October 5.
Is there any possible way to fact check it and get a report? Seems like a pretty important piece of this case. Who would a person go to for that? FD or PD? FBI?

...respectfully snipped ... We found bones under there. To us they did not look like animal bones but rather small child size. ... more snipping ... LE dismissed them because there wasnt any missing persons that fit that description. ... more snipping .... I went back there about 2 weeks after we found them and they had not been moved.
This is the most inept group of law enforcement I have ever heard about!!! Un-frikkin-believable!

Could an UID mod come over and maybe give some NAMUS help? I'm sure there are some experts over there. Can y'all think of someone to pm?

I agree. Do you happen to know about how long it takes for NAMUS to verify a case and list it?

NamUs doesn't control when a MP case gets published. They need to wait for LE to give their OK to publish a MP case. There is no typical timeframe, as some LE agencies take longer than others.

Yes, I thought of that too. I will try both if need be. Do you happen to know how one could get DNA, Dental and fingerprints? Or is this something that has to be requested from LE or parent?
Yay! Thanks, CarlK! Bumping this question for you as well :)

Is there any possible way to fact check it and get a report? Seems like a pretty important piece of this case. Who would a person go to for that? FD or PD? FBI?

I wonder if the incident reports/logs or 911 calls are part of anything that Oriah was able to get ahold of via FOIA?

NamUs doesn't control when a MP case gets published. They need to wait for LE to give their OK to publish a MP case. There is no typical timeframe, as some LE agencies take longer than others.

Thank you! I really hope it doesn't take them long. Everything has taken way too long for Cassie. JMO

Thank you! I really hope it doesn't take them long. Everything has taken way too long for Cassie. JMO

If JC is still considered a suspect, why would LE rely on her word only considering the comforter? This makes no sense to me. A suspect would likely distance herself from any evidence. Did LE back off calling her a suspect?

If JC is still considered a suspect, why would LE rely on her word only considering the comforter? This makes no sense to me. A suspect would likely distance herself from any evidence. Did LE back off calling her a suspect?

That's EXACTLY what I'd like to know!

NamUs will support investigators across the country who seek to resolve challenging cases involving missing persons.
Maybe if NamUs contacts LE, maybe... they will get a little serious about this case.
I'm so disappointed on how this case has been handled.
Everyday is a new surprise..JC has disappointed me the most. I have a daughter the same age as Cassie. I know every scar, birth mark on her body. I too could not look in my daughters closet and know what might be missing, but shoes, yes I could figure that out in a quick look. JC need to step up, and start talking.

Again, that is determined by LE. The NamUs case manager ordinarily works with LE to get DNA, fingerprints, and a dental chart entered into the MP casefile. Normally that data entry for DNA, fingerprints, and dentals, requires someone with knowledge of the coding protocols.

Again, that is determined by LE. The NamUs case manager ordinarily works with LE to get DNA, fingerprints, and a dental chart entered into the MP casefile. Normally that data entry for DNA, fingerprints, and dentals, requires someone with knowledge of the coding protocols.

Thank you, I already got the answer to this one. Appreciate your help.

Comforter? What is this you speak of?

It'll never happen then. The LE team has so far dropped the ball on every aspect of this case (that we know of).

Pardon? What are you speaking of? Comforter? Her word?
Per the most recent msm NO ONE has been ruled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mctigue30