AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Rhodes, 24, received a $1,675 fine and a 30-day jail sentence on a 2014 theft of property charge.
Brandon Rhodes, 24, received a $1,500 fine and a 60-day jail sentence on a 2014 theft of property charge.
Brandon Rhodes, 24, received a $420 fine and a 10-day jail sentence on a 2014 criminal trespassing charge.

Read more: http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141217/News/141219685#ixzz3MDQ7Ow8T

I wonder if they are served concurrent or consecutive? Does it include time served? I can't for the life of me find his arrest date.

So, he's out Feb. 5, 2015? Or does it start the day he was arrested? Do we have that date?
Was he arrested on Oct 19?

So, he's out Feb. 5, 2015? Or does it start the day he was arrested? Do we have that date?

IMO

Usually goes with time served added in to total. So yes, probably from day he was arrested and taken into custody......When that was ? Idk.

What is ASP?

Do you think LE, including the FBI, are silent to the public because they have something, and they don't want info out because it might cause the case to not be solved?

Since it seems to be the trend that most MP usually end up close to the vicinity they went missing, and BR was a pedestrian traveler, comfortable breaking in to vacant homes, and stealing from people's houses.... did every vacant home in a small radius of Cassie's home get opened up and searched? Has LE asked neighbors of a particular radius to report odors?

ASP= Arkansas State Police
In my opinion, yes, I think they have something or know something that they are holding very close. What that something is and why they are holding it so close, I have no idea.
I also hope the ASP are the ones who are in control of Cassie's case and are telling SPD to keep their traps shut. This ( or something similar) is the only way I can see information not having been leaked by SPD.
All above is my opinion only.

IF they found Cassie, or any of her articles of clothing, do they have to report that in such a way that a person from the public could find out? Or can they keep 'locating a MP's body' a secret? What is the law on that?

Since it seems to be the trend that most MP usually end up close to the vicinity they went missing, and BR was a pedestrian traveler, comfortable breaking in to vacant homes, and stealing from people's houses.... did every vacant home in a small radius of Cassie's home get opened up and searched? Has LE asked neighbors of a particular radius to report odors?

I agree most mps are located very close where they went missing from. But I think the searches were based on cell phone pings and LE is putting all their eggs in that basket. Plus if she were close as in right there in town I feel odor would have led to her discovery by now. JMO
IIRC the volunteer search was in town and vacant buildings and such.

IMO they do have some evidence they are not disclosing. Cassie herself.... No I don't think so.

I've also been wondering about the legalities of putting someone into protective custody, but as a minor wouldn't there have to be some type of judge's order (maybe in a closed court) to terminate or suspend the parent's rights? The longer this goes on, the more I wonder (and dream in my sleep) about her being submerged in water. There's a lot of tree trimming and brush cutting going on in preparation for winter ice under power lines on alleys; I've seen crews directly on a lot of easements in her neighborhood in recent days.

What happens when BR can't pay the fine...here it's jail time. I'm not sure if it is the same there. I hope so. The longer he is away the better.

I'm was in the Little Rock Walmart today on highway 10 and Chenal and she wasn't on the missing board by the bathroom. Is there a place to print out flyers that I could post around LR? And if so, where are good places to post and who do I ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches