AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm was in the Little Rock Walmart today on highway 10 and Chenal and she wasn't on the missing board by the bathroom. Is there a place to print out flyers that I could post around LR? And if so, where are good places to post and who do I ask?
It must have been taken down, because I swear I read that flyers were up at the Walmart. Maybe it was a different Walmart.

It must have been taken down, because I swear I read that flyers were up at the Walmart. Maybe it was a different Walmart.

I posted that her flyer was up at the Walmart in Crossett, Ark. I seen it while I was visiting family.

However I noticed today that it isn't up at my Walmart either

I'm was in the Little Rock Walmart today on highway 10 and Chenal and she wasn't on the missing board by the bathroom. Is there a place to print out flyers that I could post around LR? And if so, where are good places to post and who do I ask?

You can go on the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children website and print one of her flyers off. And I believe you can go up there and ask if they will put it up. I could be wrong, but someone can chime in if it's done differently than what I stated.

I can't even believe they would take it down. Wow!

I am leaving for Stuttgart tomorrow. Please pm me or post here if there is anything that You can think of that I can do for Cassie

I can't even believe they would take it down. Wow!

I don't believe it ever was placed up at my Walmart. Her flyer isn't on every board at Walmart. It was up at the Walmart in Crossett though, I noticed it while visiting family. I don't live in Crossett, but the location where I live, her flyer isn't up..

Walmart was one of Cassie's hangouts, according to a conversation she had on FB.

Bigheart..is there a way you could print a poster and hang it up in that Walmart. If not we could see if someone else can do it.
Please make sure you get permission from the store manager, or they sometimes take the posters down and remove them, because there not in the right spot.

I agree most mps are located very close where they went missing from. But I think the searches were based on cell phone pings and LE is putting all their eggs in that basket. Plus if she were close as in right there in town I feel odor would have led to her discovery by now. JMO
IIRC the volunteer search was in town and vacant buildings and such.

Its usually a 5 mile radius they are found.
JMO but I think she is close!

The phone pings in Casscoe are definitely a red flag. I bet they are going to wait and see if BR goes back out there after he gets out of jail.

Bigheart..is there a way you could print a poster and hang it up in that Walmart. If not we could see if someone else can do it.
Please make sure you get permission from the store manager, or they sometimes take the posters down and remove them, because there not in the right spot.

I certainly can.

My heart breaks that young Cassie will be lost on page 2, or 3, because there is no news, which equals lack of interest. Doomed to invisibility - I'm afraid in life, and after death. :(

My heart breaks that young Cassie will be lost on page 2, or 3, because there is no news, which equals lack of interest. Doomed to invisibility - I'm afraid in life, and after death. :(

[emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even if there is not a lot of new material to read about Cassie herself, know that there are still some behind-the-scene rumblings locally of things to come that I can't talk about without getting scolded AGAIN. What I am doing with my time off work is reading for knowledge. There's the book "The Last Place You'd Look" which is good for learning about NAMUS, earlier high-profile cases, etc. (I got my copy for $10 on Amazon.) I am also googling a bunch of articles written by a Dr. David Finkelhor of the University of New Hampshire who is an expert on child violence. Acquiring knowledge on the subject of missing persons will teach us to communicate better with those who can make a difference at a higher level.

I can add nothing to the discussion here, but can pray for Cassie and bump this thread up again.

So much sadness for this precious child. There are certain cases that grab my heart, this is one. I only wish Cassie knew how many people cared about her, who never met her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches