AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, that is determined by LE. The NamUs case manager ordinarily works with LE to get DNA, fingerprints, and a dental chart entered into the MP casefile. Normally that data entry for DNA, fingerprints, and dentals, requires someone with knowledge of the coding protocols.

I should add that if the family is in possession of dental records, they can forward them to the NamUs case manager, if LE does not.

But from what I understand, everything that goes into the casefile still needs to be authorized by LE. I don't think NamUs would be able to enter the info themselves if LE (for whatever reason) doesn't want the identifying info in the NamUs casefile.

Can anyone direct me to a time line for Cassie's disappearance? Thank you in advance

There is a blog that has a loose and incomplete timeline, but we cannot link it here. That is the only one I know of.

Here's the latest that I could find for you Bigheart.

"Pulling forward iamnotagolem's Timeline. Adding in Sunset time

9/13 - 1:30p Cassie picked up for trip to derby in Dewitt

9/14 - 6:05p HS leaves his home to drop Cassie off

9/14 - 6:45p HS returns to his home

9/14 - 7:00p HS receives text that Cassie was going for cigarettes

9/14 - 7:19p Sunset - http://www.southwesternadventist.org/assets/245916

9/14 - 8:00p JC wakes from a nap and Cassie is gone

9/14 - 9:00p BR rides his bike to police station to report her missing ?

9/14 - 9:14p BR calls TS looking for Cassie

9/15 - TS calls police department reporting Cassie missing

10/3 - JC & BR's phones seized by LE

10/4 - 8:00a search at airport & Casscoe (possible pings in that area)

10/9 - JC posts to FB for the first time mentioning Cassie

10/11 - JC posts to FB that she is no longer with Brandon

10/13 - TS appears on JVM - transcript here http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...3/ijvm.01.html

10/15 - 7:12a JC posts that butthead is gone

10/18 - volunteer search (STM involved)

10/18 - KT/KC posts that she told Cassie's secret

11/7 - BR & JC "still considered suspects - http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/c...-up-about-past

11/9 - 2:00p meeting to discuss forming teams to split tasks

11/9 - Cassie's FB page liked her missing fb page"

I think JC woke at 8am on 9/15, not 8pm on 9/14. The way I understood all the MSM articles was that JC spoke to Cassie through the door, and did or didn't hear her leave but expected her to come back, so wasn't alarmed until the following morning.

Also, it was never really indicated that JC put BR up to going to PD or calling TS looking for Cassie. From all I've read/heard in MSM seems like he took all that upon himself and acted solo.

Gigtu, in the extended interview that I pulled snips from (WebExtra) FOX16 link located on the media timeline map thread, JC states she awoke at around 8pm that night (14th) and after becoming worried she sent "someone" to the police station to report her missing because she herself was sick in bed. She does not specify the person she sent was BR but does state "someone was sent. She goes on to say that on the morning of the 15th LE came to her home to get details about Cassie.

I cant put in cooridinates right now but according to got4 it sounds like the unnamed road you are talking about is the one that runs beside Crow-Burlingame back to the rice hull dump. We searched the rice hull area on October 18. My husband and I searched that road and found bones unde the small bridge about halfway down. There is a small creek that runs into the road and there is bridge that connects the creek to the ditch on opposite side of road. Under the road there is a rather large pass-thru large enough for someone to crouch down and walk through. We found bones under there. To us they did not look like animal bones but rather small child size. They appeared to have been there for some time but still had a little "meat" in some of the crevices. We immediately sold the search leader who then told the Admin Chief that was the go-to LEO that day. We were told that LE was going to check them out, knowing where they were. I talked to the search leader about a werk later and he said LE dismissed them because there wasnt any missing persons that fit that description. I dont even know if they ever went to look at them to see if they were human or not. I went back there about 2 weeks after we found them and they had not been moved.

I think you should report those bones to another LE agency. State police or FBI maybe? Those bones need to be tested. Even if they're not Cassie, they might be someone!

Gigtu, in the extended interview that I pulled snips from (WebExtra) FOX16 link located on the media timeline map thread, JC states she awoke at around 8pm that night (14th) and after becoming worried she sent "someone" to the police station to report her missing because she herself was sick in bed. She does not specify the person she sent was BR but does state "someone was sent. She goes on to say that on the morning of the 15th LE came to her home to get details about Cassie.
Thank you. I somehow missed that.

I think JC woke at 8am on 9/15, not 8pm on 9/14. The way I understood all the MSM articles was that JC spoke to Cassie through the door, and did or didn't hear her leave but expected her to come back, so wasn't alarmed until the following morning.

Also, it was never really indicated that JC put BR up to going to PD or calling TS looking for Cassie. From all I've read/heard in MSM seems like he took all that upon himself and acted solo.

That's how I have always understood it to be. From all that I've read, BR never woke JC up while he was communicating with TS and allegedly making his MP report. And that the next morning she started trying to call Cassie and tried to leave voice messages but that Cassie's voice mail wasn't setup and that eventually it just started going straight to VM. I'll have to find the article for this one, I know I've read that.

That's how I have always understood it to be. From all that I've read, BR never woke JC up while he was communicating with TS and allegedly making his MP report. And that the next morning she started trying to call Cassie and tried to leave voice messages but that Cassie's voice mail wasn't setup and that eventually it just started going straight to VM. I'll have to find the article for this one, I know I've read that.
http://m.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141014/News/141019848. This one?

It might be helpful to add some additional items to the timeline. Specifically, the individual who provided the info along with the source and date. I realize that would be quite a bit of work.

There is a pretty lengthy and thorough timeline on the blog, but I don't think we can link to it since it was not created by a family member. =/

Maybe, however, we can copy the info over? Anyone?

I've been busy with family visiting, but am trying to stay caught up reading here. Thanks to everyone for keeping the discussion going. Where is this little girl? :(

Not directly related to the investigation, but interesting FACT that plays into why JC may have believed it acceptable to have Cassie at home and not in public or private school at age 15. In a recent demographics report written by Northeastern University for the Oklahoma Department of Commerce -- 29.95 percent of Kingston's population has "highest educational level attained" that falls less than 12th grade. This is not including the ones who earned high school diploma only -- another 34.37 percent. (Data is from 2009.) I wondered if Native Americans in the area might have been a factor in what I see as an alarmingly low education level for a community bigger than Stuttgart, but they are less than 8 percent of the population in Kingston.

http://admin.iadsnetwork.com/images/mydocs/1828/Kingston Community Analysis.pdf

No, they have definitely changed. It's frustrating that no one has called her out on it! This whole case is ripe for a media frenzy. I can't believe our darling Cassie just stays invisible. I'm trying so hard to have her voice heard.

I just spent the last couple of days reading all of Cassie's threads. I don't have anything to offer other than my prayers. I have shared and liked her pages on FB and continue to hope this young lady is found alive and well as soon as possible.

:daisy:

The Police reports states the Judy told the officer that Cassie left her house between 6:45 and 7 pm .
Could we add that to the timeline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member