AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
believe09,
Couldn't agree with you more.
That picture should come down. The disrespect it implies toward Cassie is beyond words.

Trying to cut JC some slack here- due to perhaps something as simple as a lack of awareness of other persons' perceptions of such an image during such a specific and earlier time frame- but I really think that if anyone has any influence there, they should advocate for it not only coming off of the web- but its original being sent directly to the FBI from JC with as much written information known about its origin, timing, location, meaning, any others involved in its' generation, and any others involved in providing it (and to whom) under what circumstances, at what specific time- and last but not least- being shared via what mode of transmission.

mvhoo

Unless they handed him new charges, I can't imagine they could extend his sentence(s). How can we find out the situation?

Call the jail and ask for the address where you can send him mail.

If they say he's not there, ask if there's a central office or bureau of prisons that can receive mail for him and have it forwarded to wherever he's incarcerated.

See what they say.

Arkansas Department of Correction Link

He isnt in here. Maybe I am missing something...can anyone find him here?

The only place I can find him is on Vinelink. I called the jail but the line was busy...must be a bunch of sleuthers looking to send BR mail ;)

Arkansas Department of Correction Link

He isnt in here. Maybe I am missing something...can anyone find him here?

The only place I can find him is on Vinelink. I called the jail but the line was busy...must be a bunch of sleuthers looking to send BR mail ;)

I've never found him or DB in that link. I thought that database was either for long term offenders or outdated. Most prisons use Vinelink now.

Are you calling the jail in AR county or the DOC?

Called Arkansas County Jail at 2:28pm EST and was told the address to mail BR lol. Was also told he was in custody. YES I asked if the officer knew if he was there specifically & got a "Yes M'am he is here" ;)

Thank you caring4. I was making internal bets as to which WSer was gonna win the prize, and you did. :D

See how easy that is, folks? Now as to why and how and under what circumstances- well that's a whole other story lol.
And ya'll thought we didn't have any more information on this case!
Next step- who is sending him mail (and money for that matter). And who is visiting? Wanna know the tricks of the trade for that, haha? Before I do that, we need to make sure we know who those people are.

First though, I think we should send him some mail. Not hate mail please. Just requests for interviews.

Btw, when you know people in LE for a long time you come across the funniest little 'tools.' I was working with a detective once on a case where we needed to serve a subpoena for a private property search. We knew the owner was 'living' there, but he had his phone disconnected, wouldn't answer the door, never left the residence blah blah blah. Time was a tickin', so we ordered a UPS delivery from a popular chain hunting store that he was known to shop at in the past (he was an avid hunter.)
UPS knocked on the door, he opened the door an inch, signed for the delivery, took it, and went back into the house. The UPS driver went back to his truck, did his check in for UPS- and the signed delivery sheet with date and time worked for both the search and for court, for the occupancy of owner.

Some people just can't help themselves. He didn't even stop to think if he'd ordered anything from this company. It was a beautiful thing.

Works well for tracking down deadbeat dads and moms who don't want subpoenas, too. ;)

Hi Gig,
I just reposted the SAR professional info, so you are not dim. ;) It's listed on the first page of WS's where they list 'Professionals' so it sometimes seems redundant to me to have it hovering under ones' screen name lol. But sometimes people forget to check, or I get odd questions from newbies lol, so I put it back up as a reminder. Don't be surprised to see it disappear again when the need no longer exists for the time being. :)

No, we are not located in Stuttgart.
I have not really explored WS too much, so I never would have known if you hadn't put it under your name. Forgive me if I forget after you remove it.

I am going to be honest, friends, I dont think BR was ever in custody for an extended period of time. I certainly dont think he is still in custody. I think the Vinelink report is in error. None of it makes sense at all. There was no sighting of him at the courthouse or the jail? Locals are employed there and it is public information. STM said some time ago that she was positive she would have known if he came up for arraignment or a hearing or for trial. I believe that implicitly. I think it would have been everywhere including the stories in the media that have been done since. One of the prime suspects in custody. It is a cookie cutter statement in many, many stories like this one.

I see news on SM about behind the scenes doings and have faith. So far we have seen that tactic used, imvho, as a way of putting off any further active transparent sleuthing or searching. So I dont believe it. I am not sure if Stuttgart is the place for any true efforts regarding Cassie to be centered any longer. I think, jmvho, that those efforts need to be centered in Little Rock. With the real deal FBI. They know this case and she is on their radar. Note the search in February mentioned by Oriah. That is a real deal no need for shenanigans or secrecy or meetings at the local coffee shop.

Why all the freaking hiding? It is all connected. The silence, the hiding, the distractions...
A while back someone posted that he was separated from others. Do they normally make inmates inaccessible to other inmates in a county jail?

Things are happening. I'm not speaking for any SM platform that's speaking of 'things happening.' I'm speaking from what I know, which is totally different information than what many post on SM. We do not post anything on SM.

There is a search planned- and while I thank you tremendously for your offer of assistance; it's date, location, and time will not be made public, nor will the public have access to participating in it. I'm sorry. It is the only way we can effectively conduct a search using certain methods safely and efficiently at this point in time, in this particular area.
Thank you for understanding, and thank you for the kindness and passion driving your desire to help find Cassie.
I could just hug you. Thank YOU! I don't care who does what as long as someone is doing something. I don't need to know WHAT it is, just THAT it is. I am anxious to find this girl and put a hard stop on whoever brought harm to her.

Call the jail and ask for the address where you can send him mail.

If they say he's not there, ask if there's a central office or bureau of prisons that can receive mail for him and have it forwarded to wherever he's incarcerated.

See what they say.
I have never fallen in love with another women before, she said sarcastically. :loveyou: Your mind is brilliant.

Called Arkansas County Jail at 2:28pm EST and was told the address to mail BR lol. Was also told he was in custody. YES I asked if the officer knew if he was there specifically & got a "Yes M'am he is here" ;)
:loveyou: You get the loves too. Now, when does he get released? Must be this week.

Thank you caring4. I was making internal bets as to which WSer was gonna win the prize, and you did. :D

See how easy that is, folks? Now as to why and how and under what circumstances- well that's a whole other story lol.
Next step- who is sending him mail (and money for that matter). And who is visiting? Wanna know the tricks of the trade for that, haha? Before I do that, we need to make sure we know who those people are.

First though, I think we should send him some mail. Not hate mail please. Just requests for interviews.

Btw, when you know people in LE for a long time you come across the funniest little 'tools.' I was working with a detective once on a case where we needed to serve a subpoena for a private property search. We knew the owner was 'living' there, but he had his phone disconnected, wouldn't answer the door, never left the residence blah blah blah. Time was a tickin', so we ordered a UPS delivery from a popular chain hunting store that he was known to shop at in the past (he was an avid hunter.)
UPS knocked on the door, he opened the door an inch, signed for the delivery, took it, and went back into the house. The UPS driver went back to his truck, did his check in for UPS- and the signed delivery sheet with date and time worked for both the search and for court, for the occupancy of owner.

Some people just can't help themselves. He didn't even stop to think if he'd ordered anything from this company. It was a beautiful thing.

Works well for tracking down deadbeat dads and moms who don't want subpoenas, too. ;)
:jail: Stop it. These are awesome evils. Bwa ha ha ha ha

I don't want to send the guy mail. I don't want him to think anyone cares.

Okay so... who IS visiting him? Is that a matter of public record?

:loveyou: You get the loves too. Now, when does he get released? Must be this week.

Lol you both crack me up! I had a few ideas for mail...not posting that here. ;)
I actually have my phone/vine alerts set up to text me when BR is released.

So why is he still in? And I hope he isn't released before end of February!!!

Lol you both crack me up! I had a few ideas for mail...not posting that here. ;)
I actually have my phone/vine alerts set up to text me when BR is released.

If anyone ever needs some mail sent to an ex or enemy there is a great site that specializes in this - poopsenders dot com
I'm sure jails screen for that type of thing though so don't get any crazy ideas lol.
Re: vinealert - Good, you let us all know so we can hide our children.

Or so Stuttgart residents can hide their children. So they dont have to do any of the heavy lifting-we gotcha back here on WS.

Never have I been so happy to be wrong!! Good work sleuthers. I was calling the jail, fwiw.

I've never found him or DB in that link. I thought that database was either for long term offenders or outdated. Most prisons use Vinelink now.

Are you calling the jail in AR county or the DOC?

Info for DJMB is on both Vinelink and ADC sites:

https://vinelink.com/vinelink/searc...me=dustin&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

http://adc.arkansas.gov/inmate_info...etype=1&_ga=GA1.2.280411731.1421777805&_gat=1

DJMB is due for parole eligibility in May (red ink on ADC data), which is less than a year, so he may not be fully processed into the prison population and be left in state custody housed at Lonoke County Jail. (He may have prior credit for part of the 24-month sentence issued on January 14 stemming from case dated 2012 to explain the early PE.) The state "rents" jail space from counties for lesser convicted felons when prisons are overcrowded for up to one year. (I understand this having three years court clerk experience in Pulaski County. That state rental income from ADC is a major factor in county budgeting.)

The felony people are housed in different wings/pods than the "general population for misdemeanors." According to one of my local bail bondsman friends who has frequent interaction with the Arkansas County jail staff, there was an incident between BR and city police similar to a standoff a night shortly before he was arrested which may have qualified BR for a suicide watch / isolation when he first went to jail and was awaiting medical evaluation. But since that time, he has been in the "general population for misdemeanors" pod serving out that 100 days from the three October cases.

Simple legal definitions to know for Arkansas -- a misdemeanor is a crime punishable by a fine and less than one year in jail, whereas a felony has a sentence of more than one year in prison and fines to be paid after release. Paralegal Clerk Class 101. Sentencing guidelines are issued by grid and monitored by the state Administrative Office of the Courts, where my late mother-in-law worked for 20 years.

According to one of my local bail bondsman friends who has frequent interaction with the ARCO jail staff, there was an incident between BR and city police similar to a standoff a night shortly before he was arrested which may have qualified BR for a suicide watch / isolation when he first went to jail and was awaiting medical evaluation. But since that time, he has been in the "general population for misdemeanors" pod serving out that 100 days from the three October cases

Wow so many questions...so now there IS pillow talk about BR and has been for the last 3 months? I am so confused here. We have so much conflicting information.

At least we know where BR is.

A stand off for trespassing with a guy who has been around the justice system before. I have to see that arrest report. And the trespassing complaint report. This is one we need to get online. Interesting.

I'll work on getting the incident report and arrest report today for BR's trespassing. At least we will know where he was when he was arrested as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
USE