AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
STM mentioned that her husband helped LE in their investigation of BR.

4) I believe something bad happened to Cassie, but I very much hope that I am wrong. At the beginning of the investigation my husband helped out LE a little since he knew Brandon. [modsnip] She had many reasons to run away and start new somewhere else. Again, I do hope I am very wrong.... but there is a lot working against those hopes.

I really want to start from scratch about BR because he wasnt the only person alleged to have been with Cassie that night and I think it is important to determine if he is a suspect because he is really a suspect or if he is a suspect because he is weird and was a trespasser who dated a much older woman kwim?

ETA: LINK HERE
I don't think BR has a low mental capacity, in fact, I think he might actually have a higher IQ and be one of those crazy, overly intelligent people. He is not mentally stable though and seems obsessive, book smart but no common sense, that sort of thing.

Let me dig up some more stuff...didnt we have a conversation about BR as a prepper?

Regarding the Baron Semedi discussion: Link Here

got4lilgirls

You can choose Baron Samedi as a character in four PlayStation games based on Bond movies, too.

For those catching up, BR uses this character for SM like FB.

Post regarding current vehicle driven by JC and possibly BR: Link Here

got4lilgirls

Bright blue Chevy Impala with a Missing poster in the window. Disabled tag.

More info regarding the car: Link Here

STM

A blue Chevy Impala (1998-2005 body style). I have no idea if the car was processed for evidence, but I would think that if it was and there was evidence present then the car would have been impounded or kept for further investigation.

I think once we start pulling this stuff out and re looking at it, a clearer picture emerges....I will keep digging.

OK, here was the start of the prepper's discussion I think:

got4lilgirls Link Here

Ok, Mr. Believe09, I am fixing to blurt "Watcher's Society," then I am going to RUN out to my 'burban and head to Little Rock. Two doctor trips in next two days, so I will have lapses of time when I am not available.

This was in response to a question I had regarding affiliations for JC and BR. We have had a few discussions regarding the preppers groups in the area and I spent a lot of time on the Southern Poverty Law center website gathering information on the groups. I hate to dignify some of them with references only because they get a bump, but got4 presumably meant that BR and JC were affiliated with this group.

BTW, while I was going through all of this...a daunting task no lie, I think I found the evolving clothing description happening before our very eyes. I am going to stay on task and keep pulling out what we have for BR that might help us, but I will put that together as well and post it separately.

Dear Websleuths Members,

Thank you for your patience. Cassie's thread is open and ready for sleuthing.

Please remember we do have rules and guidelines we ask you follow on Websleuths. Below is a reminder of a few of the rules.

Do not attack each other personally. Attack the post but do so in a way that is not rude or condescending. If you have any question if what you are about to post is against TOS look at your post and ask yourself, "Does this post sound like I am being a jerk?" That is how I check myself when it comes to posting.

Don't be a jerk and you'll be fine.

If you ever want to call someone in law enforcement or anyone connected to a case that is your business. However, if you post about it on Websleuths you will be timed out. We cannot condone members randomly contacting people involved in cases then posting about their conversations unless you have prior approval from management.

We do this because if we let one person randomly call LE or anyone connected to the case and let them post about it then we will have to let everyone make calls and post and before you know it LE is inundated with phone calls from WS members and they are not happy.

Check out our Rules on WS http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65794-Terms-of-Service-Long-Detailed-Version

I would like to thank Oriah for all the work she does and continues to do on behalf of the missing. Websleuths is fortunate to have such a dedicated member.

Many of you donate much of your precious time to the missing. It is heartwarming to see strangers from all over the world come together. Thank you for being so dedicated and helping people you don't even know.

Tricia

Yay-back to brainstorming finding this beautiful girl:

10850283_1552070241673592_7481185013864277534_n.jpg

I cannot get past how very much Cassie resembles her mother. I bet if we saw pictures of Judy Compton in her youth we would mistake her for Cassie.

I think that the bulk of our sleuthers believe that BR has some knowledge of Cassie's disappearance. I think maybe creating a timeline of his movements, as best as we can, might be helpful.

Can anyone find his FB? It seems to have disappeared, but maybe I am unusually tired.

:facepalm:
Right there the whole time...we will chalk it up to tired ;)

Appears as tho JC went to DeWitt and hung fliers for Cassie recently. :eye::eye:
Humm.
Not a bad thing but...surprising...?

Appears as tho JC went to DeWitt and hung fliers for Cassie recently. :eye::eye:
Humm.
Not a bad thing but...surprising...?

Yes, I read that on her FB page. Encouraging for sure. It is almost like an upside down day...the longer the case goes on the more detail crops up and the more activity from her family. :)

Wonder where BR is staying? Maybe Dewitt & that's why?

Oh my. Wouldnt that be something? I do think putting together a timeline on him will help. Locations before and after...well I guess we know where he was from October to February.

trust Cassie isn't forgotten, and every day I look for her in all the 'wrong' places, just in case/the odd chance she isn't in the area any more...kwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528