Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
consider the last MSM article had no one ruled out, yet
it also stated BR & JC were still suspects...okay aside from that fact lot of thought has gone into considering the perp(s) could be male....but...what if one or more female(s) harmed Cassie???

consider the last MSM article had no one ruled out, yet
it also stated BR & JC were still suspects...okay aside from that fact lot of thought has gone into considering the perp(s) could be male....but...what if one or more female(s) harmed Cassie???

Would you mind posting it? Thanks.

okay hockeymom, here ya go

http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/c...-up-about-past

snipped- "Detective Lieutenant Mark Duke of the Stuttgart Police Department said Judy and Brandon are still considered suspects"

and/But then, in the video the reporter says @ :40 "no one has been ruled out as a suspect"

so the way I still understand it, as there has been nothing to contradict or confirm...is that to date NO ONE is cleared

and I am still mystified how some, ahem, just seem to think Cassie is just out there, pretty much of her own volition, and just not calling to say oh I am fine....

okay hockeymom, here ya go

http://www.katv.com/story/27331290/c...-up-about-past

snipped- "Detective Lieutenant Mark Duke of the Stuttgart Police Department said Judy and Brandon are still considered suspects"

and/But then, in the video the reporter says @ :40 "no one has been ruled out as a suspect"

so the way I still understand it, as there has been nothing to contradict or confirm...is that to date NO ONE is cleared

and I am still mystified how some, ahem, just seem to think Cassie is just out there, pretty much of her own volition, and just not calling to say oh I am fine....

You said, the most recent article.... This is from November. Have they really not done one since then? If not that is really sad?

You said, the most recent article.... This is from November. Have they really not done one since then? If not that is really sad?

In the least you would think they would cover the fact that one of the suspects was now no longer in custody. Even if he was in custody for unrelated charges. Since when is the media not piranhas?

I personally haven't found anything MSM ( or heck, anything) more updated or with additional info

so yes imho, that would be as recent as it gets

must be a lot of sleeping with one eye open round them parts

I personally haven't found anything MSM ( or heck, anything) more updated or with additional info

We were able to get the Madill (Okla.) Record to run a Page 3 story on Dec. 18 after the three-month anniversary. The story was simple, but it appears to be generated there in Madill with contact made to Stuttgart in December. It did not address past crimes that occurred in Marshall County, Okla. even though I provided the case numbers to the editor and reporter. This newspaper covers the Lake Texoma area including Kingston and Durant where family lives / lived.

http://www.madillrecord.net/edition...c26&Page=a5948a6b-29b7-413d-9206-74cd0e844b1a

In the least you would think they would cover the fact that one of the suspects was now no longer in custody. Even if he was in custody for unrelated charges. Since when is the media not piranhas?

Wow. Just wow. So, a minor, at 15 goes missing and they have POI and we hear crickets. Bizarre. now I understand that the media can't report what they don't have, but they could run a story on anything! They could talk about HER. Keep her name and story alive. Talk about the POIs. Call the police and get an update. Do something to not keep this from going dead. I understand no updates after much time has passed, but after two months silence? What am I missing?!

yes got4 I am aware of that article, which anything MSM that can be done is potentially helpful BUT...but was thinking something with updated/additional info...not a mere parroting of already supposedly known facts...something with definitive statements from LE, be it SPD, ASP or FBI....like something from THIS year...something fresh, some thing from a reporter with a pair of....well you get my drift.

Yes Hockey...not even a human interest story of sorts. Granted Cassie and her mom are pretty much outsiders, not local homegrown gals, but Cassie is still a human being and...
well I erased what I wrote , lest I be guilty of ...well
whatever

I was off the grid for a bit-yes the picture was from JVM and had been attributed several times :) I appreciate everyone jumping in to cover that request!!

It is very disheartening that there is no change in the suspect status either. If SPD could have ruled out JC and/or BR I would think they would have and that they would have made a follow up statement.

Cassie, I hope you are safe and warm and cared for tonight. Too many cold nights have passed since you disappeared.

Actually, if SPD has ruled anyone out, it seems likely they would have stated it. We have two named suspects, but still a wide open field I guess. Who else is in that field? Clearly last seen with, but is that the only other person on the radar?

5 months out- a contemporary article with a statement of progress and perhaps a highlight of the arrest, charges and convictions of anyone close to the case or named as a suspect...I think it is reasonable. It wouldnt even take that much effort-much of what is needed is already in the public domain.

Someone has to have the appetite for filing a new story...come on!! Look like a hero-show your ongoing concern for the well being and puzzling disappearance of this child. :)

o/t

Oh my goodness: Three people in Stuttgart were killed in auto accidents in one week. LINK HERE

My heart goes out to their loved ones.

fwiw- the Find CC fb comment posted that BR is in the Dewitt area

fwiw- the Find CC fb comment posted that BR is in the Dewitt area
I actually did an extensive search on him this morning. Since he got out of the pokey he's been minding his p's and q's 'cause I didn't find anything on him. Thanks for the update.

Where does the TS family hail from? Where is BR family from? Who's in DeWitt?

I wish we had info on so many men is Cassie's life. Past boyfriends, almost boyfriends, and boy friends, and local gangsters living across the street that are friends with creepy step daddies.

I am trying to get a handle on the new chief and what that might mean for Cassie's case. He is Keith Connell and he released a statement regarding recent drug activity and arrests. It includes a some what interesting statement regarding social media in the town:
"I cannot control social media, but have learned to monitor the communications passed by students and family members and to apply resources as needed, to verify or disqualify statements made and passed on.”
-

LINK HERE

Since we have so little to go on with Cassie's case, I wonder if this means Chief Connell is only monitoring social media regarding drug activity and rumors regarding that? Or is Chief Connell providing resources to monitor all activity on social media regarding all criminal activity in Stuttgart? I hope he and his officers have done a drive by here. I hope they see that there is a dedicated group of strangers who cant just let her disappearance go away and wont. I wonder, however. I wonder if this statement can be applied to this case and if there is some sensitivity regarding people quarterbacking investigations.

He has a tough job. He walked into a department that is not highly regarded or trusted by locals. Their lack of confidence in SPD is everywhere-clearly expressed. I hope this means good things for Cassie's disappearance.

So BR is possibly in DeWitt. Given the alleged ping there, it seems like an odd choice. I wonder if he cant leave the state or the county?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly