AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am glad Cassie's thread is back up. I am happy boots will be on the ground. I guess I need to re read the thread because I get the feeling something happened,but I am just confused.

Can we talk about Roger Dittrich, the DA? Are locals confident in him? I know that there is a new mayor and new Chief of Police, or new on the way Chief. We discussed the crime rate in Stuttgart being over the national average. Is there more confidence in the police force with the shake up and does this mean good things for Cassie's case?

I was disconcerted to read this, speaking of Dittrich:

STUTTGART, Ark. (KTHV)- Arkansas County prosecutor Robert Dittrich said he will not file any more charges in the Daniel Ruffin murder case

LINK HERE

O/T in honor of Cassie and the upcoming holiday...

I love this idea :)

Some of the patients at Arkansas Children's Hospital won't be able to exchange valentines with their friends and classmates. Will you share a little love with these patients and send a valentine wish? It won’t cost you a dime, but it will mean a lot to the kids.

https://www.giving.archildrens.org/valentine

Donald Aaron is with law enforcement in Stuttgart, got4? That is amazing.

Does he know any of the players in Cassie's case?

Is this the same Donald Aaron who was on the Nov 4th docket for these charges?

Donald Aaron, 44, received a $220 fine on a 2014 fleeing on foot charge.
Donald Aaron, 44, received a $370 fine and a 10-day jail sentence on a 2014 refusal to submit to arrest charge.​

The dog question seems to have been answered. JC's FB page includes a picture of two super cute dogs. I wonder why Cassie wouldnt have taken them for the walk with her if she was just going to the corner store?

I think he is in custody of U.S. Marshals -- that is probably a section in the Pulaski County Jail in Little Rock to be closer to the Federal Courthouse for future hearings / appearances / attorney qualified for federal court. I didn't see any significant connections among his FB friends. Aaron is not a familiar local surname, so he is probably an outsider.

The dog question seems to have been answered. JC's FB page includes a picture of two super cute dogs. I wonder why Cassie wouldnt have taken them for the walk with her if she was just going to the corner store?

Those two pictured inside the house are the "fence climbers" :fence: There are two more who stay outside most of the time . . . one is a much larger breed mix.

Is this the same Donald Aaron who was on the Nov 4th docket for these charges?

I think I was confused, got4-I thought your post indicated that Aaron was LE.

Cassie disappeared on 9/14, Aaron allegedly set fire and destroyed many records 9/23.

Is there a chance any of this is related? Maybe I am grasping at straws...it's just that there is a really intense period of time where two people went missing (Cassie and Mr Gibbs), a building containing records was torched in a federal crime....It just seems like a lot of high profile stuff in a town of 9K.

As for the dogs-so she had/has 4?

Mr Aaron doesnt have any superficial association with the players, if I am reading that post correctly got4. He must be the only one not on Mark Duke's FB page!! Just kidding.

I think he is in custody of U.S. Marshals -- that is probably a section in the Pulaski County Jail in Little Rock to be closer to the Federal Courthouse for future hearings / appearances / attorney qualified for federal court. I didn't see any significant connections among his FB friends. Aaron is not a familiar local surname, so he is probably an outsider.

When I see US Marshals, I think fugitive from justice. I am going to make a leap and say Mr Aaron may have been on the run. The question for me is what in that fire might be relevant to Cassie's case?

Did anyone keep track of where BR went once he got out of the pokey? Is he sniffing around JC's neck of the woods? kwim?

Hi Believe,

What a beautiful picture. Thank you for posting this.

could you please provide a link to the picture?

Thanks,
Tricia

Yay-back to brainstorming finding this beautiful girl:

10850283_1552070241673592_7481185013864277534_n.jpg

I actually think someone may have taken the photo from that screenshot of the show ages ago.

Maybe someone from the FB group knows where it originated as I'd imagine the show obtained it from TS IIRC?

JC has a version in a frame as shown on her FB cover photo. It could be the original or a digital printed version obtained from the internet, as it also seems a little fuzzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member