AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Info for DJMB is on both Vinelink and ADC sites:

https://vinelink.com/vinelink/searc...me=dustin&dob=&ageRange=0&methodToCall=search

http://adc.arkansas.gov/inmate_info...etype=1&_ga=GA1.2.280411731.1421777805&_gat=1

DJMB is due for parole eligibility in May (red ink on ADC data), which is less than a year, so he may not be fully processed into the prison population and be left in state custody housed at Lonoke County Jail. (He may have prior credit for part of the 24-month sentence issued on January 14 stemming from case dated 2012 to explain the early PE.) The state "rents" jail space from counties for lesser convicted felons when prisons are overcrowded for up to one year. (I understand this having three years court clerk experience in Pulaski County. That state rental income from ADC is a major factor in county budgeting.)

The felony people are housed in different wings/pods than the "general population for misdemeanors." According to one of my local bail bondsman friends who has frequent interaction with the Arkansas County jail staff, there was an incident between BR and city police similar to a standoff a night shortly before he was arrested which may have qualified BR for a suicide watch / isolation when he first went to jail and was awaiting medical evaluation. But since that time, he has been in the "general population for misdemeanors" pod serving out that 100 days from the three October cases.

Simple legal definitions to know for Arkansas -- a misdemeanor is a crime punishable by a fine and less than one year in jail, whereas a felony has a sentence of more than one year in prison and fines to be paid after release. Paralegal Clerk Class 101. Sentencing guidelines are issued by grid and monitored by the state Administrative Office of the Courts, where my late mother-in-law worked for 20 years.

Thank you for finding all this out and letting us know. BRs 100 days are just about up. I would like to know who's been visiting him while he was in there.

If he's been amongst the misdemeanor crowd, has DB been inaccessible to him?

Thank you for finding all this out and letting us know. BRs 100 days are just about up. I would like to know who's been visiting him while he was in there.

If he's been amongst the misdemeanor crowd, has DB been inaccessible to him?

BR & DB are being housed in different county jails per Vinelink

WELL THAT WAS FAST!!!!
73c609673c714ba2743e8fa9d76dcabe.jpg

For the love, where is the media with this? Why haven't LE issued some statement?

If I were local, I'd be wondering where he was going.

This picture that someone posted on Cassie's FB with the bubble - the comments seem to me to be similar in tone to the report that a friend had told BR that he had seen her and BR replied with a chuckle and a sarcastic remark - 'with your own two eyes? (paraphrased). Cassie , here, is being portrayed the same way - "I am missing?"

I understood from reports that BR was/is a controlling person. Perhaps he had access to her FB.

3 years ago "she"? posted that pic and only one person commented on it while Cassie commented twice including the " i wuv it lolz" post. If it wasn't her and there has been a 3 year conspiracy to use her to fake an abduction,,, my mind starts running away.

The silence and secrecy even from MSM is like waiting for a shoe to drop. You wonder what LE knows and what they are doing so silently?

Was BR there 3 years ago? Or did he come along later and then use a silly pic to create a situation?

Can I drop this angle of a 'conspiracy' to use her and then collect the reward?

TOS allows linking to the victims SM so here is the link;
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...06861953.24335.100001648948791&type=3&theater

TOS allows linking to a POI and JC as well as BR have been reported by LE as suspects so here is the link to a different JC FB via the commenter on the 2011 pic;
https://www.facebook.com/jaycee.compton1

If I have misunderstood TOS with regard to victims, and POI I apologize. I feel like it is worth looking at.

:cow:
For once I feel like I am way out in twilight.

The interesting thing about the "missing photo" from 2011 is that it seems that someone else posted it and made the first comment, then several days later it appears that Cassie herself saw and commented on the photo. Who had access to that account? Who made that photo? Who thinks that's funny?

Why didn't you tell us this much earlier, got4? Such as way back when I speculated that there was no room, and so perhaps BR was just hanging out in Lonoke waiting for space?
People here have been asking how and what has happened to BR for months.
Why did you wait until after I suggested folks call the jail to post this particular info?

Clearly, I had stated I already had the FOIA info. And the info on the jail...but for SAR purposes I need to work with the agency that contacts us, and that agency was not SPD.

This is not a 'slam' at you, I am just truly curious as to why a local who had access to knowledge that you say you have, would sit on it for so long while so many kind people are struggling with concerns of a possible child killer wandering about free?

Just want to throw this out there. Maybe got4 got tired of every single time she did give information that she was reprimanded for it. Got4 has been a tremendous help to Cassie's case LONG before she joined this forum. She has went far and beyond (taking away from not only her own life, but the lives of her own children) just to seek answers for some of you on here. And yet some sit back and ask "where have all the locals on here gone?" I understand that this is about a missing child, but don't forget some work, some have husband's, some have deaths in their families, some have issues in their own lives that to need immediate attention. A lot of the locals have been run off from the forum from the rudeness that have been exhibited on here. And maybe she didn't "sit on it for so long" maybe she gathered it & is now presenting it to you now. Be thankful she continues to take away from her own life to provide you with such information at all. That's all.

Yes, the rudeness can get out of hand. Due to so many TOS rules I am scared to post at all. I just read so I don't have to worry about breaking any rules.

I think there are just a certain couple of people who are rude. But they are consistently rude in nearly every thread they post in, so if possible please don't take it personal. I think it's a technique, not an attack. I would never presume to be the voice for anyone else, but as a whole, our Stuttgart locals are so very appreciated. The written word can come across so curt, even when in your own mind it sounds like a joke or gentle but straightforward statement. It is very hard to show humility and be gentle without using a lot of words. In the spirit of finding a precious teen who's been unjustly removed from us before she even had the chance to see that there is good in this world, please continue to post as you are able, and quietly put those who offend you on ignore. This is for Cassie. She deserves any help that will find her.

The adversarial tone this thread has taken on IMO does no service to Cassie or finding her. That coupled with not having any real helpful ideas of what to do to help find her have kept me quiet, reading, thanking and lurking. We are upset and make assumptions when the locals don't post. When they do they are lectured. I don't know how to pick a lane so I pulled over.

As to the bubble photo from 3 years ago, I have a 12 year old granddaughter on FB (against my counsel to her parents). I share this because I am mortified by what passes for humor and just chilling between her and her friends on social media. That "Have you seen me" post is exactly like some of the stupid crap granddaughter and her friends post. Preteen humor is odd and sometimes weirdly inappropriate. Whoever posted that thing all those years ago had no clue Cassie would sometime down the road be a missing person. MOO.

As to JC, I am still very :fence: She does not behave the way I feel I would. Does that make her complicit? I can't say that. I can only say that the seeming lack of get up and go has me very very puzzled. Disabled or no, she could be doing plenty from behind a computer screen. And if she is not savvy enough to know what to do she appears to have had folks offer to help guide her efforts. not sure where that went but it went nowhere visible to my eye.

:lurk:

If Stuttgart is like some of the other small towns I've lived in I can understand why the press might not be covering his release. They might be afraid some of the locals might "goodbye earl" him

As for some people being rude, I think often their words are taken the wrong way. We all have the same goal here.

As to the bubble photo from 3 years ago, I have a 12 year old granddaughter on FB (against my counsel to her parents). I share this because I am mortified by what passes for humor and just chilling between her and her friends on social media. That "Have you seen me" post is exactly like some of the stupid crap granddaughter and her friends post. Preteen humor is odd and sometimes weirdly inappropriate. Whoever posted that thing all those years ago had no clue Cassie would sometime down the road be a missing person. MOO.

Springing off this tlcya, I realize that this was not created with an eye towards Cassie going missing years later. It is the use of it that I find chilling...the use after her disappearance. I respect those who think otherwise-this is how I feel.

What did everyone think about how easy it was for a group of non locals to obtain information regarding BR's physical location? The information is available and all you have to do is ask, for the most part. I think it was a good sleuthing exercise, for me anyway. I will definitely file that one away.

I understand that this is about a missing child, but don't forget some work, some have husband's, some have deaths in their families, some have issues in their own lives that to need immediate attention.

Now that we have some momentum regarding a search and BR's release, I dont want to add to any possible distractions but I do want to say that this applies to everyone here on this platform. Everyone has other lives, whether they are professionals or non professionals in the land of missing people. Every single one of us has taken time to work, think and sometimes just pray that Cassie will be recovered. Every single one of us has tried to make sure that she remains front and center and active in a set of circumstances that are grotesque, to say the least. :twocents:

Regarding BR being loose-we have had a lot of information on these threads that might be material to the investigation into any role he may have played in Cassie's disappearance and how some of that information was acquired. Is there anything that has been posted that might be worth resurrecting to help us figure out next steps? I mean, he games, he presumably had a cell phone...I wonder who has it? What gaming system did he use and does he have access to it now? I wonder if JC packed up his stuff and he will be collecting it and how because she sent him a no contact letter, right??

Here is some information we gleaned early on from STM in regards to BR and his possible movements and character: (LINK HERE)

Hi all. I just got registered after finding this thread through someone on another page. I live in Stuttgart, the town where Cassie is missing from. It seems like there are not any locals on here so I'm hoping I can answer any questions and clarify any issues, or what I can at least. I participated in the second search that was volunteer only, and actively searched for around 8 hours that day. Here are some things that I wanted to clarify after reading through the entire thread over the past few days:

3 - I have met the mom's boyfriend before. My husband owned a tire shop about a block from their house and he would stop in there every once in a while to talk. A few times he was in a money pinch and my husband would let him clean up around the shop or help out for a few dollars. He did not have a job or a car. He rode around town on his bike, often carrying and playing a guitar. He is a very peculiar guy and kind of creeped me out. He told me stories of being in the army (he wore full BDUs quite often), but I have since found out that he was never active in any service. He talked to himself when he was around me and was very full of himself. Others have told me that he is an obsessive liar and can make up some whoppers.

7 - There were some rumors going around that Brandon was Cassie's boyfriend before her mother's... strangely with the age difference it makes more sense. I asked Judy and she said that was definitely not true. Brandon isn't necessarily someone a teenage girl would lust after, he doesn't have much going for him. I'm going to agree with most of you on here and say that Judy should have had much better judgement in that situation.

Ping info: LINK HERE

I was not able to participate in the first search led by LE. Although I do know that they searched around the airport and in the Casscoe area (because of the pings).

The following addresses search locations that didnt involve vehicle transportation: LINK HERE

When I participated in the volunteer search in October we met in the parking lot of Ponder's Auction (on Leslie Street between 15th and 16th). We began our searches around the railroad tracks about 200 feet east and the woods that bordered those tracks behind RW Manufacturing (1506 S Wood Street). We were told that there was a good chance that if anything was done without using transportation that she would be in that area.

ETA: Twinmom posting regarding BR and vehicles LINK HERE

Cassie did not drive and the car is JC but BR has driven it occasionally with or without permission. Most of the time you see him riding his bicycle.​

Respectfully snipped to target some of what was shared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LadyW528