AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Cassie been couch surfing for a while, dreading going home? Is that why she was so quiet in the car ride - she was thinking about whatever was going on at her house and not wanting to have to go back?

Or had she stayed somewhere after possibly going to that church event Friday night?

Or was she at home and JC was out and about checking in on her?

OR is the entire phone timeline fake? It was an editorial so anything could have been written there, true or not. What was the strangest about the editorial IMO is that is was only 1 side of the convo. If DW was able to get CCs side of the convo from JC then why wouldn't they also have JC's texts too?

Can I ask a question about the balloon release? Why that location? Someone mentioned Ms West selling concessions at that location. Is that the only connection? Seriously, there isn't a more high profile location?

Does anyone else feel like it is all just words? Poor Cassie,

Can I ask a question about the balloon release? Why that location? Someone mentioned Ms West selling concessions at that location. Is that the only connection? Seriously, there isn't a more high profile location?

Could be JMO but I got the feeling it was closest to her house? Maybe the thought was closest to where she was seen last?

I am glad the media is still showing her face but seriously- where is the real coverage? Have these journalists never seen how networks cover a missing person? Goodness...Real questions are not getting asked. Big deal she was on JVM once, what has that done for Cassie? I'm sorry but the lack of coverage here is disgraceful. Missing men usually get the short end of the stick & we have a local missing college student that has been missing for around a month. He has seen more coverage than she has in 6! :shame:

I know a few threads back we agreed it was important to demonstrate Cassie's whereabouts at least 72 hours before 7:00 on 9/14/14. That was never pursued.

In light if the overlooked observation, I think this is more vital than ever.

She was starting to go to group church events, and there may be an adult who is willing to talk, even if their name is kept out of it. if she was homeschooled, didn't the work still need to be submitted to the district? Who assigned the work and followed up?

We need to compile a lost of adults that aren't JC or TS, and get as much info as possible from them collectively.

this is the state home school regulations....assuming she registered
http://www.arkansased.org/divisions/learning-services/home-schools

I wonder if JC voluntarily pulled Cassie from public school.

I wonder why they aren't having the balloon thing at the Main Street Stage thing or Cain Park (didn't JC mention grilling or picniking there?)

I wonder if any of Cassie's other family is coming....

I *think* that particular charge has a lot of leeway, and that's probably why it didn't help much hoosgirl!

There is some discrepancy between the audio and the text of the new interview. For example, the text says MD is fighting rumors on social media regarding where she is. The Audio/video simply said he is fighting rumors regarding where she is. I think the video is way more accurate-I dont see him any where fighting rumors. And rumors are few and far between to put it mildly.

Another question-Judy never says on camera that she thinks Brandon is involved. Wouldnt that be pretty powerful to see? Far more powerful than an interview with her brother saying Cassie and Brandon used to fight a lot. JMVHO. And the whole everyone is a suspect thing-he isnt clearing Judy. Why hasnt Judy been cleared?

this is the state home school regulations....assuming she registered
http://www.arkansased.org/divisions/learning-services/home-schools

I wonder if JC voluntarily pulled Cassie from public school.

I wonder why they aren't having the balloon thing at the Main Street Stage thing or Cain Park (didn't JC mention grilling or picniking there?)

I wonder if any of Cassie's other family is coming....
From the law document in the series:

6-15-508. Home schooling prohibited if a sex offender resides in the home.
(a) No child may be home schooled if any person residing in the home with the child is required to register under the Sex and Child Offender Registration Act of 1997, § 12-12-901 et seq.
However, they can apply for an exception. Not sure how stringent the law is. JC's was expired, right?

Also, if she wasn't registered somewhere she would be a truant. JC would get in big trouble for that.

There is some discrepancy between the audio and the text of the new interview. For example, the text says MD is fighting rumors on social media regarding where she is. The Audio/video simply said he is fighting rumors regarding where she is. I think the video is way more accurate-I dont see him any where fighting rumors. And rumors are few and far between to put it mildly.

Another question-Judy never says on camera that she thinks Brandon is involved. Wouldnt that be pretty powerful to see? Far more powerful than an interview with her brother saying Cassie and Brandon used to fight a lot. JMVHO. And the whole everyone is a suspect thing-he isnt clearing Judy . Why hasnt Judy been cleared?
BBM
Either they cant because they have no clue, or they wont because they cant. MOO.

I mean height ,weight and hair color isn't a whole lot to expect.

But why isnt JC publicly saying the she thinks BR is involved?

It has to be because it would implicate her on some level. What I am seeing from start to finish is a parent (JC) who is letting someone else do all of the heavy lifting to get attention for her child. We know she can use her FB to post messages to the GP about her baby girl. She is online there regularly. She has the capacity. I see the Admins at the Find Cassie FB page indicating that they are the driving force for any of the media that has been done about this case. We have seen many people take credit for the posters that are/are not posted in the area. (Still dont have a clear answer on that one.) There are people searching, people obtaining documents, in fact people inserting themselves to the point of entering LK physical description information information into NAMUS.

She sticks to a single spin on any media that she does-wounded mother. It is time for her to stand up straight, put on her big girl panties and be a voice for Cassie, not a poor me. IMVHO. She has had 6 months to play this role, it has gotten no one anywhere. She has answers still to provide-she is a suspect. Come clean with what you are hiding that makes you so adverse to clearing yourself of any involvement. That is what you do for your baby girl. Unless it is all about you. :(

Props to her brother for showing up for the balloon release and talking to the media. Hopefully he has given a full statement to LE as well.

Had Cassie been couch surfing for a while, dreading going home? Is that why she was so quiet in the car ride - she was thinking about whatever was going on at her house and not wanting to have to go back?

Or had she stayed somewhere after possibly going to that church event Friday night?

OR is the entire phone timeline fake? It was an editorial so anything could have been written there, true or not. What was the strangest about the editorial IMO is that is was only 1 side of the convo. If DW was able to get CCs side of the convo from JC then why wouldn't they also have JC's texts too?
BBM
This, and many other questions, never get answered. The SPD and FBI both have not done their jobs. I am picturing both teams being cast offs who couldn't make it anywhere else so they landed there, and now are all just part of a good ol boys club like you would see on a tv show. Makes me sick.

Are any of our locals going to the balloon thing today? I would love an analysis of not just mom's expected behavior, but that of those around her. I want to know who showed up, what they wore, how much they interacted with CC and JC, and who stood in the background trying to be unnoticed. Also, if cameras are there, who tried to get in front if those cameras, and how that all went. You know, some real people watching.

I must have missed the information about the church event. I did notice that a boy tagged cc asking if everyone had a good time at the football game last night(friday).
And the other half of the texting conversation, thats a good point. How did the dw get that information. Did jc convey the text timeline to dw. How did dw receive the information she wrote about.

I just have a post. I have gathered the information that no one has asked any questions publicly about the inconsistencies with the story. No questions in six months. Everyones approach regarding this girl, imo, is all wrong. No one is calling anybody out on inconsistencies. I feel really bad that the citizens of arkansas have let cc down. Their Christian's so I've noticed, why aren't they all causing an uproar!

I'm still catching, was search and rescue ever called out?

sigh...I was looking for pics/selfies , something from the balloon thing, but alas, I haven't found any

sigh...I was looking for pics/selfies , something from the balloon thing, but alas, I haven't found any

On the "Find Cassie Compton" FB page the author says there was an interview with FOX 16 and asks community to get involved. It appears to be a poor turnout for the balloon release event.

Here is video from FOX 16 . . .

http://www.fox16.com/story/d/story/klrt/89417/H1LG1Io16kqH5NQtcASIRQ

No I did not attend balloon release because I have some fear of her retaliating for my efforts (which are usually not in positive support). I had already seen her downtown on Friday afternoon which triggered a good bit of anxiety because I don't know if she recognizes me in person yet as someone active on-line. If I spoke to her, I am afraid it would become a confrontation starting with educational neglect issue (for which charges have not appeared) proceeding to the timeline of multiple men in her life which I've researched through public records. FBI surely knows more than I do -- so, it is not my place as a mother to challenge her. She is in a great deal of emotional pain, which makes her very unpredictable.

ETA -- Jordan Bontke of KATV was assigned to cover a story about a man killed / mauled by pit bulls in Pine Bluff on Saturday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l