AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the h3ll is she talking about, "constant social media rumors"? First, that is not true. And second, if it were true, some active social media stating the opposite regularly would go a long way to dispel those rumors!!!!

I want to bang my head on a wall

now that I have been sedated, just kidding, well sorta....I am curious...well ahem, okay NOSY...did any of the other verified insiders actually attend the balloon release FOR Cassie???

And where the sam hill are these so called rumors she has been found...does Stuttgart have the same internet & social media as the rest of America? Are they in some other dimension in space & time?

now that I have been sedated, just kidding, well sorta....I am curious...well ahem, okay NOSY...did any of the other verified insiders actually attend the balloon release FOR Cassie???

And where the sam hill are these so called rumors she has been found...does Stuttgart have the same internet & social media as the rest of America? Are they in some other dimension in space & time?

:floorlaugh:

If we go back to the very beginning, we should try to start prior to the Derby, right? Because the clock for Cassie's disappearance for me actually starts September 15, 2014 around 9AM when JC first reported her missing.

I am going there...am I the only one seriously wondering if there is a cover up of sorts going on in that town, involving prestige/money, position/power, blackmail, intimidation, I got your back -you got mine...is there a different kind of snow (JOB) going on there?

What if the adults are washing the laundry for the kids? Is that a possibility?

yeah it does kind of 'officially' start there believe09...at least on the report Tup got

It would probably be asking too much for MD to verify indeed that BR 'tried' to make report Sunday night, but the officers didn't deem it worthy to note....

ooh yes the laundry!! Oh that has crossed my mind on more than one occasion and nothing would surprise me

and you know believe09...I guess LE could just take people's word for it that they 'searched' their own properties...no questions asked huh...but geeze I wonder how many really did or even bothered to call LE if they did...or was it assumed

Or hey, if anyone was asked to search their own properties. I thought at one point that there was an intention to have a door to door flyer drop with a request for people to search their brush and external buildings. I could have dreamed it, or perhaps that was part of the Find Cassie subcommittee group.

There would probably still be some value in doing that. There is always a chance that there is evidence located which might at least point in a direction.

There has to have been some dialogue that went on between her peers and "friends." Something along the lines of "dont anyone say nothing outside of a private chat session." Because there is nothing out there. Even if they didnt know her well, they should be chatting about it. Guessing, pondering, sharing stories about when they last saw her.

there is nothing out there about who Cassie really was. Except from the same source that seems to be undecided about when she last saw her and what she actually looked like and what she was actually wearing or carrying.

Does that chill anyone else ?

OK. I have ranted enough-that isnt going to bring Cassie home either. Neither will porchlights and balloon releases unfortunately. Especially if no one cares enough to follow through with it.

Bumping for Cassie. I hate to see her on the second page.

I never seem to have anything to add....you guys are doing a wonderful job. Just wanted you to know that and that I follow along every day.

It is frustrating and saddening beyond all belief. :(

Given BRs latest issues, the suspected arson fires, the 'going out for cigarettes' alleged txt, the alleged one-sided txt convo between CC and JC, the 'squatting' issues, JC possibly being on disability; do ya'll think maybe we should be taking the possibility of a drug induced crime very seriously here?
Were there any thefts reported from JC's residence in the weeks prior to Cassie's disappearance? What about TS's residence? What about local businesses, such as pharmacies?
Not finger pointing at all. But I am concerned about the environment Cassie may have been living in.
Has anyone else checked the justice.gov website re: Arkansas Drug Threat Assessment(s) for Arkansas Co?
yikes. :(

^ another reason why I always have been interested in WHERE all she would walk when 'moody' /go to get cigs....what was her 'routine' and whose paths may she have crossed..who 'knew' her from these jaunts out & about??
they sure aren't talking, and as gossipy as they must be on the social media we aren't seeing, someone has to have seen this child out and about...it is not some HUGE metro downtown area a know

It is frustrating and saddening beyond all belief. :(

Given BRs latest issues, the suspected arson fires, the 'going out for cigarettes' alleged txt, the alleged one-sided txt convo between CC and JC, the 'squatting' issues, JC possibly being on disability; do ya'll think maybe we should be taking the possibility of a drug induced crime very seriously here?
Were there any thefts reported from JC's residence in the weeks prior to Cassie's disappearance? What about TS's residence? What about local businesses, such as pharmacies?
Not finger pointing at all. But I am concerned about the environment Cassie may have been living in.
Has anyone else checked the justice.gov website re: Arkansas Drug Threat Assessment(s) for Arkansas Co?
yikes. :(

Seems like you're onto something. I've had the feeling their was drug use in the home since I started looking at the case. Seemed like JC had an opioid dependence just from watching her - in my opinion. Now hearing that BR was caught with meth I keep thinking her environment was probably awful. JC can't even tell us about CCs clothes, what are the odds she did anything for CC? I'm thinking CC had to pretty much care for herself because JC and BR were too high to notice what was going on.

Not to tar everyone with the same brush, but I am wondering what the culture is in that town. SPD has had issues with drugs and violent crimes within their own ranks. One of our VI's reported an atrocious number of break ins of personal property. Clearly drugs are a problem there. I dont know that I am convinced BR was holding meth, tbh, but in an odd way I am hoping that the secret JC is keeping which is keeping her on the suspect list is simply that she is an addict and she was high and she has no idea anything that happened to her daughter from Friday night going forward. I hope it is just that benign. Because at the end of the day, who cares if it actually clears up why everyone is stuck on her and why there is no clear description of her child.

Not to tar everyone with the same brush, but I am wondering what the culture is in that town. SPD has had issues with drugs and violent crimes within their own ranks. One of our VI's reported an atrocious number of break ins of personal property. Clearly drugs are a problem there. I dont know that I am convinced BR was holding meth, tbh, but in an odd way I am hoping that the secret JC is keeping which is keeping her on the suspect list is simply that she is an addict and she was high and she has no idea anything that happened to her daughter from Friday night going forward. I hope it is just that benign. Because at the end of the day, who cares if it actually clears up why everyone is stuck on her and why there is no clear description of her child.

I wouldn't care so much if the only issue was that she was an addict...I do care if that was the reason she wasn't more involved in CC's life. My mom didn't let me drop out of school and spend the night at boys houses, KWIM? Also if JC had no recollection of the entire weekend (or even just Sunday night) it is possible that she committed a crime and doesn't even know it (drug induced rage).

Were Cassie and HS dating? I mean, isnt that the simplest explanation for the intense time they were spending with one another? And isnt there a chance HS knew Cassie for more than 3 weeks? TS may not have known her, but HS was Cassie's peer. She met him somewhere, kwim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay