AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a little afraid to think that "filed a report" equates to "called the police" but since they can't legally take a report they just said "OK, thanks." I mean, it doesn't seem like they put a whole lot of effort into it even when JC reported it.

I noticed the "we" long ago, not only did TS and whoever else is a part of the "we" Not file the report. Its not even lawful in Ar. for anyone to do the other than a parent or legal guardian. I agree believe09

Crazy to think a parent could just not file one for whatever reason and even less would be done.

Poor Cassie. Not a soul in her life seems to be willing to go that extra mile.

She is America's girl now. We need to figure a way to make them have to put out some effort, even if it means shaming them into it.

Side note, OT about another case. Carol Luckey. SO SCARY. Sure could use your minds in there. I just son't know what to think.

Yeah, the poetry creeps me out a little. Just trying to remember that art is art. :)

I had not seen those initials before. Thank you.

anyone else seen the name Gyngard connected to BR?
and maybe Humphrey AR?

Humphrey is a supposed location Cassie spent the night in 9/13.

I'm trying to figure out why Cassie's last facebook post was in 2010 from what I see. Did she start a different one I haven't found? And I still have not found JC's new phone number posted anywhere. Maybe I'm overlooking it but if that's the case it wouldn't be so easy for Cassie to find either. I've tried to find phone numbers listed in JC's name, BR's name, Cassie's name and even her brother with no luck. As for those new initials brought up, I've not heard of those either.

Cassie has 3-4 FB accounts. They might all be listed in thread 1, or the media thread. I think too, if you search her name in FB they will show up on the list. I haven't looked at them in a while so I'd have to go find them all the same ways I am suggesting.

Cassie's most recent Facebook is no longer there. Not sure if LE shut it down or if someone with Her password did.

Twinmom was the local who supported that story, but oddly enough there doesnt appear to be any documentation of it. TS said "we" filed a report as well, but that doesnt seem to be the case either. As far as we know, JC is the only one who filed a report. As sparse and strange as it was :(
It's completely possible BR went there, and TS called. To me it sounds like SPD are not in the habit of logging every call, or walk-in. Shame on them.

Sorry if this has been addressed recently, but has the whole "but they told us to wait 24 hours" or whatever thing been officially debunked by LE or in any articles? It's always bugged me so much. Obviously it's a common misconception, but it's a blatant lie to claim LE said that, right?

It has to be a lie. BR said he was told they had to wait 72 hours. 14 hours later there is a MP report in evidence.

But who told the lie? LE or BR? If Cassie had ran away before LE may have not been concerned told BR 72 hours to get him out of their hair.

There was recently a missing persons case near me, the gal posted on FB that her friend had been missing, I insisted she file a report with the police, but she was told (by LE) that she had to way x hours before she could file. I kept insisting she call back or walk in and file the report. Finally a local cop convinced her to contact him so that he could file the report.

I don't know who/why there is always this "you must wait x hours" myth. How many people could be found if they weren't told to wait an arbitrary number of hours?

IDK. How long was it between the time Mr Gibbs disappeared to when his report was filed? Or any others who have disappeared from SPD? The thing is, there was a report taken like 14 hours later so someone lied, maybe both. The only other alternative I can think of is that something else happened between when she was alleged to have disappeared and the time JC made the report which made SPD reconsider their position.

Right now it just looks to me like BR and/or SPD was telling stories. Not even factoring in TS. I mean, TS and BR said they reported her. So they must have some documentation.

It has to be a lie. BR said he was told they had to wait 72 hours. 14 hours later there is a MP report in evidence.
Try to remember though, he wasn't previously unknown to them, had a reputation for being a bit of a nutjob, and they very possibly could have said it just to get rid of him.

After all, she had literally only been missing 2-3 hours at that point, and had run off before.

Try to remember though, he wasn't previously unknown to them and they very possibly could have said it just to get rid of him.

After all, she had literally only been missing 2-3 hours at that point.

But why not just say you cant report her-you arent related. Or whatever. He was known to them, so tell him to pound sand, kwim? TS, who seems to be well respected, says she filed a report but there is no MP report under her name.

I mean we could really think outside of the box and wonder if something else occurred between 6PM 9/14 and 10AM 9/15 that triggered the possibility that Cassie might have been associated it. What were some of the other incidents that night?

Gig, I think you are referring to Brummitt for a spend the night

I think BR has had some older tie to Humphrey re family in late 80's

o/t on topic:

Big sweep of DeWitt and Stuttgart with multiple arrests: LINK HERE

The Stuttgart Police Department, Arkansas County Sheriff’s Department, DeWitt Police Department, Tri-County Drug Task Force and the Arkansas State Police started serving warrants at approximately 6:30 a.m.

Multi jurisdictional task force sweeping through the area-I can tell you that never happens in the town I live in which is just over 9000 people. I guess we have some external confirmation of some serious drug activity in the area.

Additionally:

Daily Leader ‏@Stuttgart_DL 1h1 hour ago
Human remains have been found in #DeWittAR, according to ASP. The body, a male, has been sent to the state crime lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010