AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The VI presented it to me as possible evidence but LE did not take it for evidence after looking at it. According to the VI it was still in the same location last month where it was found in Oct.
It was not part of the stuff found under the bayou bridge?

Skeeter, if I had to guess, I'd say the reason why it's gone is because there is no verifiable association of the image connected to the case. No MSM link, no LE link, nothing. It's not the same as noticing something in the background of a photo pertaining to a case (such as a photo of the missing person) and trying to identify via generic sources what it might be.
There was a direct implication that the photo you posted could actually be a photo of REAL evidence related to the case. Without any MSM or LE id of items found or in evidence...that's extremely misleading. I don't blame you at all- I think you may have been misled. Think about it this way....whoever took that photo and thought it relevent to the case- why not send it to LE? And if it had been viewed by LE and deemed unrelated...why not say so, and post it yourself?

Why have someone else do it for you? Perhaps because you know LE has already deemed it of no relevence to the case? Or perhaps has asked you not to share, but you want to for your own purposes, so you have someone else do it for you?

Dangerous territory, kwim? Please don't feel bad Skeeter. I personally don't think you did anything intentionally wrong. I think perhaps you were done wrong.
Mvhoo.
No link, no pic.
image.jpg
This is from the FCC faceboook page. The curtain in this pic looks like a shower curtain or kitchen curtain to me.

It was not part of the stuff found under the bayou bridge?
According to the VI, the items you mentioned were found on the west side of the bridge. The comforter, I was told, was found in the east side of town.

Yikes-please hold up for a moment.

The bridge stuff has been scrubbed over and over iirc. Please let's not give it any legs again-if you cant link the posts because they are gone, there is a very good reason it is gone.

If someone can find a link to existing posts regarding evidence finding, please bring it forward.

The point of all of this is that if we have a VI providing documentation of evidence behind the scenes, why arent they posting it themselves with proper LE attribution? If there isnt proper LE attribution or MSM links available, it says quite a bit about the information imvho.

If we have a or multiple VI's providing different information to different people or even the same people, I think we need to try and sort out what the information is and if it is relevant. And WHY it is being shared the way it is being shared.

According to the VI, the items you mentioned were found on the west side of the bridge. The comforter, I was told, was found in the east side of town.
Okay, then my alarms will stop ringing here. I've been all anxious since I opened this thread this morning, and on high alert. *whew*

Is it okay if I start over with this? Things found on the east side of town, was that near Cassie's home? I would like to know the location. Also, it is very possible that this item is completely unrelated to our Cassie regardless of location, so I don't want to get sidetracked with it. I don't think the item resembles the image of Cassie in front of the white curtain with blue ivy/flowers.

Yikes-please hold up for a moment.

The bridge stuff has been scrubbed over and over iirc. Please let's not give it any legs again-if you cant link the posts because they are gone, there is a very good reason it is gone.

If someone can find a link to existing posts regarding evidence finding, please bring it forward.

The point of all of this is that if we have a VI providing documentation of evidence behind the scenes, why arent they posting it themselves with proper LE attribution? If there isnt proper LE attribution or MSM links available, it says quite a bit about the information imvho.

If we have a or multiple VI's providing different information to different people or even the same people, I think we need to try and sort out what the information is and if it is relevant. And WHY it is being shared the way it is being shared.
The bayou bridge posts still exist, but I don't have time to go search right now. Those discovered items are not related to the recent topic, and LE decided they were not related to Cassie, so let's forget about the bayou bridge talk.

The question you raise of why the new pics aren't being shared by the photographer is a good question. The item location needs to be shared with LE and then they can do with it what they will. Until then it is just speculation and rumor. For now, we need to get off this subject completely because it isn't going to help us find Cassie.

Earlier, we decided the Friday before Cassie's disappearance was the last known family sighting. Let's get back to that line of thought.

skeeter, if i had to guess, i'd say the reason why it's gone is because there is no verifiable association of the image connected to the case. No msm link, no le link, nothing. It's not the same as noticing something in the background of a photo pertaining to a case (such as a photo of the missing person) and trying to identify via generic sources what it might be.
There was a direct implication that the photo you posted could actually be a photo of real evidence related to the case. Without any msm or le id of items found or in evidence...that's extremely misleading. I don't blame you at all- i think you may have been misled. Think about it this way....whoever took that photo and thought it relevent to the case- why not send it to le? And if it had been viewed by le and deemed unrelated...why not say so, and post it yourself?

Why have someone else do it for you? Perhaps because you know le has already deemed it of no relevence to the case? Or perhaps has asked you not to share, but you want to for your own purposes, so you have someone else do it for you?

Dangerous territory, kwim? Please don't feel bad skeeter. I personally don't think you did anything intentionally wrong. I think perhaps you were done wrong.
Mvhoo.

bumping

I dont think we have much documentation of anything other than what peeps have said in the media and the police report at this point. People can say all they want for sure, but we have no photos or objective anything regarding Cassie's weekend.

I think picking apart what went on 9/14 has been very valuable to me. The suspect pool is still wide open. Once we step outside of the other people who live in Cassie's house, there is a lot more that makes sense in many ways concerning her disappearance. imo.

The bayou bridge posts still exist, but I don't have time to go search right now. Those discovered items are not related to the recent topic, and LE decided they were not related to Cassie, so let's forget about the bayou bridge talk.

The question you raise of why the new pics aren't being shared by the photographer is a good question. The item location needs to be shared with LE and then they can do with it what they will. Until then it is just speculation and rumor. For now, we need to get off this subject completely because it isn't going to help us find Cassie.

The only thing I want to revisit here is what sleuthers are being fed about Cassie's case outside of what we are discussing on the boards. Because it is and has changed the direction of the discussion more than once and it has created confusion because different sleuthers are coming to the table with different things that are being shared by someone.

And now we are aware that it is happening so hopefully we wont get derailed again. :)

Cassie-sorry for the distractions...back to trying to figure this all out.

We are all in this together and that is the kind of thing that makes a difference in a case like Cassie's-in many ways it is very very important to shine a bright light on it. :grouphug:

(I snipped it....)

I thought the Derby was in Dewitt?

I stand corrected... thanks Mojave. When I searched Derby's in Arkansas on september 13th Searcy popped up. I am now searching Dewitt Derby. Was that a state fair derby?

I stand corrected... thanks Mojave. When I searched Derby's in Arkansas on september 13th Searcy popped up. I am now searching Dewitt Derby. Was that a state fair derby?

It's the Arkansas County (Arkansas) Fair - here's their facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/arkcofair/

(Editing to add: There's photos of the schedule of events, and a photo of the demolition derby timeframe. I believe the schedule of events indicates that the fair ran Tuesday through Saturday, 9-13 2014; with some things happening ahead of time.)

(Edited AGAIN: Boy, am I confused NOW! Everything says that Cassie was delivered home on SUNDAY, but the Derby was only on SATURDAY for the 2014 Arkansas County (AR) Fair. So....maybe it was NOT the DeWitt derby?)

It's the Arkansas County (Arkansas) Fair - here's their facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/arkcofair/

(Editing to add: There's photos of the schedule of events, and a photo of the demolition derby timeframe. I believe the schedule of events indicates that the fair ran Tuesday through Saturday, 9-13 2014; with some things happening ahead of time.)

(Edited AGAIN: Boy, am I confused NOW! Everything says that Cassie was delivered home on SUNDAY, but the Derby was only on SATURDAY for the 2014 Arkansas County (AR) Fair. So....maybe it was NOT the DeWitt derby?)
According to the transcript she stayed Saturday night with TS and HS.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1410/13/ijvm.01.html

Was it already mentioned as to how HS could see that CC did not exchange words with BR while walking up the driveway. Even if he dropped her off in any spot around the house, how could he see if she's talking if assuming her back was towards HS? Basing the comment made from TS in the interview.

Another good point Skeeter. Now we need someone with mad organizational skills to continue to chart these discrepancies.

According to TS, BR was in the carport correct? Clearly he dropped Cassie in the driveway or in front of the driveway.

There was the whole flub about BR or someone else getting out of the Truck/SUV/Vehicle...maybe BR was closer to the vehicle then it seems he would have been and that is how HS could hear Cassie not talk to BR.

Urrr, confusing.

So either HS was closer to the carport or BR was closer to the vehicle/SUV/Truck.

The blog has a pretty good list of what we know, and maybe more detail on it is in order. Perhaps a page of "speculations" of all the known players? A lot of new info has come up since that blog was created. Also, the JVM transcript needs to be updated to correct the confusion about HS leaving at 5/6:05.

I would like to see this come together before the dateline people start their research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l