AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm that Cassie was at the derby? :facepalm:

Where was Cassie starting on Friday and what do we have that points to that?

I don't want to complicate what is already complicated. But can LE confirm that CC did take her purse when she left Saturday for the derby? Is it possible that the overnight bag and purse were there since say Friday?
JC assumed Cassie had come home because her purse and overnight bag were at the house. TS stated that Cassie did spend the night at her home, and is the last verified accounting of Cassie's whereabouts. So TS is the person who needs to publicly come forward with Cassie's last known clothing and what she had been carrying with her when she left TS's house with HS. Everything right now sits squarely in TS's lap.

http://m.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20141014/News/141019848
“Her phone is all she took,” her mother said when asked to describe that day. “She left her purse, overnight bag and her (phone) charger in her purse.”
She remembers saying, “Hi, baby girl,” as she affectionately called her, but she had been sick and in her bedroom.
The next morning when she found that she wasn’t in her bedroom she started texting Cassie. After no quick response, she sent another text. Then she started calling. Her mother said Cassie always answered her phone — text or call. Even if she was hanging with friends, like some teenagers do and ignore that phone call from mom, she never did. “I called and it rang each time, then I called and it went straight to her voicemail, which is not set up,” she said.

re the Fair- yes it took place as did the derby
The Dewitt Era Enterprise paper has some archived articles re the fair, pay only, if you search term- dewitt arkansas county fair sept 2014

This article does indicate the actual fair was in Dewitt Sept 9-13
http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20140819/News/140819615

if you scroll down on this page to 9/13/14, there are some pics a citizen posted from the fair, it looks like that night....
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arkansas-County-Fair-Grounds/159920044024924

I had an article but can't locate now, but usually the fair culminates with the derby portion on Sat. Night

Fair: Arkansas County Fair
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 66 Dewitt, AR 72042
Fair Website:
Fair Office:
Phone: 870-946-2087
Fair Manager: Jon Hornbeck
Address: P.O. Box 66 Dewitt, AR 72042
Email Address: jchornbeck@hbkseed.com

too bad that no one there has indicated they saw Cassie bbm

as far as Friday? can't link , but there was some mention on some FB's re the football game that night, such as "Anybody else have fun at the game last night even tho we lost"....and Cassie was referenced
SO we can theorize she was at a football game at some point that night

It's really hard to find online info on the derby in DeWitt. There are two Derby's in the area, and DeWitt is the smaller venue.

[video=youtube;zy4KiBImR9c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy4KiBImR9c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

re the Fair- yes it took place as did the derby
The Dewitt Era Enterprise paper has some archived articles re the fair, pay only, if you search term- dewitt arkansas county fair sept 2014

This article does indicate the actual fair was in Dewitt Sept 9-13
http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/article/20140819/News/140819615

if you scroll down on this page to 9/13/14, there are some pics a citizen posted from the fair, it looks like that night....
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Arkansas-County-Fair-Grounds/159920044024924

I had an article but can't locate now, but usually the fair culminates with the derby portion on Sat. Night

Fair: Arkansas County Fair
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 66 Dewitt, AR 72042
Fair Website:
Fair Office:
Fair Manager: Jon Hornbeck
Address: P.O. Box 66 Dewitt, AR 72042
Email Address: jchornbeck@hbkseed.com

too bad that no one there has indicated they saw Cassie bbm

as far as Friday? can't link , but there was some mention on some FB's re the football game that night, such as "Anybody else have fun at the game last night even tho we lost"....and Cassie was referenced
SO we can theorize she was at a football game at some point that night

Facebook page for *the* Fair that happened in DeWitt - and it took some serious searching to find it!
https://www.facebook.com/arkcofair/

Facebook page for *the* Fair that happened in DeWitt - and it took some serious searching to find it!
https://www.facebook.com/arkcofair/
Surely the person(s) that was selling the tickets for the derby would remember TS and group wouldn't they? I'm assuming but positely sure that TS husband participates in the derby or is their mechanic. Based on TS posting a pic of a balloon release in her yard last month that was posted on one of the three fb pages made for CC.. There's two derby cars in the background in her yard. Where I'm going with that is, I am sure there are a lot of people that participate at that derby that know TS and her husband.

Police have the txt messages from Cassie to her mother, I'm presuming during the derby. Not sure if they could get Cassie's location from txt messages though on her mother's phone, but it would help to provide a timeline.

Many times LE will ask witnesses not to talk to the press. I don't take people coming forward and speaking or not speaking to the press as meaning anything.

It doesn't make sense to me, that IF Cassie was kidnapped or killed before she returned home, someone broke in or walked into her home to return her overnight bag & purse. Followed a large number of cases & have never seen that one before. I think this case will be sadly simple, the mother let the wrong person into her life again and apparently there is history that this has happened before to at least one daughter.

I'd love to see JC's texts to CC. I think that would tell us a lot.

I think the series of texts leading up to the purse being returned home were more to verify who was home/where they were in the house.

Sticking with the BR did it theory gets complicated when he only has a bike, despite his allegedly borrowing JCs from time to time. If he used JCs car to dispose of CCs body, then why did no one see her car out and about that night? Why hasn't he been arrested? He's been in jail, what twice? since CC disappeared. Why did he start calling TS to see if CC was there if he did it? He could have just killed her, kept quiet and let Judy discover she'd never come home the night before from HS's.

Wait, so BR called TS to see if CC was still with them, so apparently he didn't go to her room and see that her purse & overnight bag were there. Right? If he'd killed CC why not get rid of them? If he'd seen CC walking into the house like TS says he did, then he'd have seen her carrying her purse & overnight bag, right?

Posted by iamnotagolem :
Wait, so BR called TS to see if CC was still with them, so apparently he didn't go to her room and see that her purse & overnight bag were gone. Right? If he'd killed CC why not get rid of them? If he'd seen CC walking into the house like TS says he did, then he'd have seen her carrying her purse & overnight bag, right?[/QUOTE]

Sorry iamnotagolem, I haven't quite figured out how to cut/paste with tapatalk.

I think this makes the most sense and great point by the way! If BR did do something to CC he had ample time to dispose of CCs bag and purse.

My mind is really stuck on the valid point iamnotagolem made, it's another confirmation imo that BR did not see HS drop off CC like it's been stated.

I'd love to see JC's texts to CC. I think that would tell us a lot.

I think the series of texts leading up to the purse being returned home were more to verify who was home/where they were in the house.

Sticking with the BR did it theory gets complicated when he only has a bike, despite his allegedly borrowing JCs from time to time. If he used JCs car to dispose of CCs body, then why did no one see her car out and about that night? Why hasn't he been arrested? He's been in jail, what twice? since CC disappeared. Why did he start calling TS to see if CC was there if he did it? He could have just killed her, kept quiet and let Judy discover she'd never come home the night before from HS's.

Wait, so BR called TS to see if CC was still with them, so apparently he didn't go to her room and see that her purse & overnight bag were there. Right? If he'd killed CC why not get rid of them? If he'd seen CC walking into the house like TS says he did, then he'd have seen her carrying her purse & overnight bag, right?

Yup quoting myself here b/c I feel like this is huge. Am I right? Is anyone else seeing this? I feel like this is kind of a big deal. I mean sure it took me forever to realize the significance of each of these but now I feel like I just solved one of those big math problems that uses letters and symbols.

Ok my current theory right now. BR gets home from probably doing something illegal, Cassie isn't home, so he checks Judy's phone b/c she's passed out. Sees that Cassie said she was headed home at 6 but there is no Cassie. So he immediately calls TS to see if she's there.....

I wonder if BR tried to text or call CC before he called TS. hmmmmmm I have so many questions now.

I wonder if BR tried to text or call CC before he called TS. hmmmmmm I have so many questions now.
The point you had made has really changed my thoughts on the sequence of events that took place. I can't quite put my finger on it just yet, but I think it's something we all should put our heads together on.

So far my theory is CC ran in, changed clothes, dropped bag off and got right back in HS vehicle /truck.

The point you had made has really changed my thoughts on the sequence of events that took place. I can't quite put my finger on it just yet, but I think it's something we all should put our heads together on.

So far my theory is CC ran in, changed clothes, dropped bag off and got right back in HS vehicle /truck.
I have to question my own theory here.

I need to see Judy & Cassie's texts to nail down my theory. But I'm leaning towards Cassie died Saturday night.

There are several threads prior to this one, and a lot of this was ironed out then. Essentially, because JC said she "had someone go to the police" at some point around 9 that night, it is also assumed she had BR make the calls. In fact, it might be stated she had someone call TS also. That I can't remember and would have to go read the news articles. She also said she heard the door close/didn't hear Cassie leave, so be cautioned that she was likely heavily medicated and sick in bed, thus fogging her memory. Of course, those are 'our' conclusions.

The timeline and media threads are really good sources for quotes in MSM.

I need to see Judy & Cassie's texts to nail down my theory. But I'm leaning towards Cassie died Saturday night.
It could be, but please note TS says they all spent the day lounging Sunday, had brunch, before Cassie was taken home. Or it could be TS is covering for her kid, husband, or friend.

I have to question my own theory here.
If she got into HS truck, why would the text that she is going for cigarettes go to him? She had her phone (supposedly). Do you think HS helped her run away and they sent the text as a decoy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l