AR AR - Ebby Steppach, 18, Little Rock, found deceased, 24 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Judging from the news stories, it seems that they brought more experienced investigator in on this and are starting from point A. They said that they'd be out there today, Wednesday and more than likely Thursday. hopefully they find something that will get things moving along!

Definitely. This has gone on long enough :(

A new team of investigators took over Ebby's case a few months ago, and this time they brought in resources all the way from Colorado.

Little Rock police brought in a bloodhound team and teamed up with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, hoping to find any clue in the mystery.

Her mother still believes her daughter was taken, but police have reiterated that this is not a homicide investigation.

They're searching all wooded areas in Chalamount Park.

http://www.thv11.com/news/local/3-d...ues-in-ebby-steppachs-disappearance/358323282

It can't be considered a homicide investigation until they have a body or a confession from someone.

I really really REALLY WANT EBBY TO COME HOME!!! 😕😕😢😢

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

This case puzzles me so bad! It was mentioned that she lived with her mother, father, and even brother at various times. Must have been something going on if the family was having to kick her out! I mean unless I read everything wrong.( Please correct me if I am wrong ) So I'm assuming that she moved in with friends? Surely they know which friends that she was with that day. I say time to call Dateline or whoever will come back, and see if they will do a story on Ebby! We need answers, The family needs peace
Life is a one time offer, use it well
:pullhair:

Dateline offered to do a story... her mother declined.
Ebby moved in with her brother.

Many unfortunately. Between Hot Springs area and LR there is more than 10.

I grew up in LR and graduated from Central. I lived in LR until I was nearly 40 and now live in a suburb of LR. I have followed Ebby's case closely and, if it weren't for two back surgeries in the past year and a half, I would have whole-heartedly participated in her searches, as well as searches for other missing teens in this part of the state.

There have been even more girls in their mid to late teens go missing from central AR since this post 6 months ago. I have been concerned for several years now that there is a sex trafficking ring in this area. LR is the only place in the country where I-30 and I-40, two major interstates, intersect. There has just been too many young, attractive teen girls suddenly going missing in this area. There has been a sex trafficking prevention team established in Arkansas in the past few years, however there have been more missing teen girls in the news since the establishment of the team. Bizarre.

http://arkansasag.gov/programs/criminal-justice/human-trafficking-task-force/

I can't help but wonder if this team has low key been investigating Ebby's disappearance since her mother seems convinced Ebby is a victim of sex trafficking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, the post that Ebby's car was found in a circle of a housing development is not accurate. It has been widely reported that her car was found in private neighborhood park (not a public, city park). The park is Chalamont Park - a pool/playground area in a very upscale, expensive neighborhood (actually a large development of many neighborhoods) in West Little Rock, locally referred to as Chenal. Also, this area is not close a Goodwill. The Goodwill is probably a 10-15 minute drive from where her car was found and would take much longer in traffic - and there's usually a lot in this area except for late at night. These are links to stories from the major MSM in central Arkansas:

http://www.thv11.com/mb/news/local/the-search-for-ebby-steppach-enters-its-second-year/340899784

http://katv.com/news/local/police-to-search-park-for-missing-teen-ebby-steppach

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news/kark-4-today/the-search-for-ebby-steppach-continues/613815072

I heard Ebby's mom on the radio yesterday afternoon. Sadly, it doesn't seem that the police investigation was handled very well so she is now raising money for a reward to try to learn new information.

I heard Ebby's mom on the radio yesterday afternoon. Sadly, it doesn't seem that the police investigation was handled very well so she is now raising money for a reward to try to learn new information.

It certainly isn't the first time the LRPD mishandled a missing teen girl case. Beginning to wonder what it will take for them to take these cases more seriously.

The Vanished podcast's episode tonight was on Ebby. Her mom talks about how LRPD mishandled the whole case, its infuriating!

LRPD has mishandled case after case of missing teenage girls. Infuriating is the right word.

Every time there's a missing or dead teen in Little Rock and mishandling of the case by LE is involved I think of Carson Prince. Her mother was a deputy DA and extremely close friends with a state trooper and they still went years with no answers in Carson's murder.

If it hadn't been for the killer turning himself in, LE never would have solved this case despite have numerous eye witness statements about the suspect and his vehicle. Mostly because they were so sure in the beginning that the suspect was Carson's boyfriend that they never looked at anyone or anything else.

http://m.arktimes.com/arkansas/updated-carson-prince-murder-case/Content?oid=948923

I didnt live here during that time but i am now learning just how many missing teens/girls/people there are in this area AND Arkansas. To be honest any case i can think of involving Arkansas LE is usually mishandled. I want to know why LE was not interested in the 4 boys at all, who are those boys?

I didnt live here during that time but i am now learning just how many missing teens/girls/people there are in this area AND Arkansas. To be honest any case i can think of involving Arkansas LE is usually mishandled. I want to know why LE was not interested in the 4 boys at all, who are those boys?

With the exception of about 5 years, I've lived in LR or the suburbs all my life. My parents live in WLR about 3-4 miles from where Carson Prince was found on I-430. I'm unsure about the boys. Can you elaborate?

If you get a chance to listen to the podcast there is SO much info that was not originally mentioned to the media.... she said the day she went missing she asked her step father to meet her to go with her to the police about 4 boys who had a video of her.... she never showed up to meet him and then her brother spoke with her on the phone when she said she didn't know who she was with or where she was but she was in her car.

My husband grew up In NLR but i moved here in 2008. This case has stuck with me, i kept asking the host to cover it, im so glad she did.

If you get a chance to listen to the podcast there is SO much info that was not originally mentioned to the media.... she said the day she went missing she asked her step father to meet her to go with her to the police about 4 boys who had a video of her.... she never showed up to meet him and then her brother spoke with her on the phone when she said she didn't know who she was with or where she was but she was in her car.

My husband grew up In NLR but i moved here in 2008. This case has stuck with me, i kept asking the host to cover it, im so glad she did.

Sorry, I thought you were talking about missing boys. I'm furious that Ebby's family got stuck with an SOB in the LRPD, but I know the homicide division is top notch and they will track down EVERY lead. It's clear LE knows the names of these boys, so if the boys have any involvement with Ebby's disappearance I'm sure the homicide detectives will be all over it.

I personally think Ebby was killed and it has something to do with the boys. I don't think LE needs to see the video to prove anything, but there's probably other info on the boy's phones that could help lead to what happened to Ebby. The security footage probably would have sealed the case, but thanks to that idiot J.C. White that's lost forever.

I seriously doubt this was a stranger abduction. I've been to the park where her car was found. Despite it being near a Walmart, it's in a very expensive part of LR on the outskirts of the city. The homes in this area are $300,000 and up. Plus it's a neighborhood park, not a city park. If anything, coming across a stranger might have saved her life.

If there's any real justice in this world, Ebby will be okay and that idiot J.C. White won't ever be able to sleep at night again. At least putting him in charge of bicycle patrol is a step in the direction of justice. After 30+
years with LRPD that's probably the title he'll retire with - or worse if Ebby isn't found alive. He apparently isn't that inept at SM because he has a FB page. Guys like him give all LE a bad name. Why LE everywhere won't kick these losers out and have some respect for where they work is beyond me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee
Back