Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a great match with the exception of her stats at 27 years old. Height (inches) 60.0 to 62.0 and Weight (pounds) 95.0 to 110.0. She should be submitted though in my opinion.

Looks like a great match with the exception of her stats at 27 years old. Height (inches) 60.0 to 62.0 and Weight (pounds) 95.0 to 110.0. She should be submitted though in my opinion.

I have submitted to Cathy Phillips with the El Dorado Police Dept.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Similar but not the same. EDJD's nose is much more bulbous at the tip and less downturned. Also her top lip appears to be naturally a bit poutier.

A woman researching the case on the EDJD facebook group has rommented re EDJD that "She is chosen for the DNA project. I received an email response from DNA project. She will if they can get a good sample of DNA and the funds"

This is really promising imo, I think it'll be the key to solving things as per the Kimberley McLean/Lori Kennedy case.

double post sorry

Attachments

• ElDoradoJD.gif
    ElDoradoJD.gif
    169 KB · Views: 57
  • ElDoradoJD3.jpg
    ElDoradoJD3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 51
FB event March 2-5 sharing her flier. You can get the link from the group.

Having participated with greymetal on the Grateful Doe social media push, it was not easy. We had many people on various sites sharing all over

A woman researching the case on the EDJD facebook group has rommented re EDJD that "She is chosen for the DNA project. I received an email response from DNA project. She will if they can get a good sample of DNA and the funds"

This is really promising imo, I think it'll be the key to solving things as per the Kimberley McLean/Lori Kennedy case.

That is so great to hear! I know maybe 5 days ago Colleen said that they were just about to make contact with EDJD's agency; so glad it went well. I have so much confidence in Colleen's abilities to get this done.

Hopefully someone can publicize the project in EDJD's facebook group and everyone can chip in if the DNA passes quality control.

That is so great to hear! I know maybe 5 days ago Colleen said that they were just about to make contact with EDJD's agency; so glad it went well. I have so much confidence in Colleen's abilities to get this done.

Hopefully someone can publicize the project in EDJD's facebook group and everyone can chip in if the DNA passes quality control.
hope they have something with good DNA will it last for years ? She was cremated , does anyone have the answer for that can they still get it off of hair brush for makeup clothing Etc

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

hope they have something with good DNA will it last for years ? She was cremated , does anyone have the answer for that can they still get it off of hair brush for makeup clothing Etc

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Likely the medical examiner's office or the LE organization kept some tissue or blood samples from the autopsy. It's standard procedure in case a defendant wants to have their own tests done. They might have hair samples, teeth, sections from lung or intestines, blood, etc. etc. etc. I don't know how large a sample this new technology needs though.

Theres a good discussion going on , on fb a girl claims its her sister !!!!!

She named her as Christy Lee Brown from LA/and TX

It would be so amazing to see this UID solved. I know there was a push to share El Dorado Jane Doe's story on social media march 2-5, so maybe that worked. If you find out any more info, please share here as I am not seeing any updates on this case elsewhere on the web. Thanks for sharing!!

anyone have classmates.com it says she attended pine or pineville high school in Alexandria La, and was 19 in 91 the lower age range can anyone look for a Christy Lee Brown?

the someone remembers me I think there are so many I'm a part of ( and I cant look at work ) help help , if she was 19 I will be stunned!!!! but it does explain the different names etc.

oh she said she left in 83 so it would be pine jr high or pineville jr high

Found Pineville high school in Pineville, LA - and a list of graduates/alumni (no idea if it is complete - it was not off classmates.com) and didn't see a christy brown. If she left in 1983 - but was 19 in 1991, that would mean she left home at 11? Or is the information that she was 19 in 1983 when she left? I'll keep poking around and post if I find any information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member