Found Deceased AR - John Glasgow, 45, Little Rock, 28 January 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@justathought,
I too am not sure to think.
I was wondering earlier if William Clark gave the letter to Bill Dillard. Oh and William Dillard wasn't in the unrecorded meeting it was his father Bill Clark. (according to all I can find) Also, William Dillard allegedly said he gave the letter to Bill Dillard, personally delivered to his home. I got to wondering, if that is what JG wanted him to do (give letter) or to say those things to Dillard in person... JG per the article gave Clark the draft on Friday afternoon. And Clark del Saturday. That could be why he didn't have much to say about it on Saturday night, and was deep in thought on Sunday afternoon.... Did William Clark print the email or copy it.. did he take responsibility for it or say JG did it?

This really concerned me too... Jan 19th " Apparently concerned that he might somehow be set up for some kind of a fall, Glasgow called his attorney, who was also the lawyer for CDI and whose firm represented Dillard’s. Counseled to simply “keep your head down, give them what they want,” That night after auditors left, JG drove back to his office and put a tap on his office landline phone"

I found this, from JG sister
snip:
Missing business exec is UCA alum

By DANIEL DOYLE
LOG CABIN STAFF WRITER
Glasgow's cell phone pinged once off a cell phone tower in Morrilton on the morning of Jan. 28, and once off the Winrock International tower on Petit Jean Mountain on Tuesday morning. Glasgow's phone and computer were later found in his car on the mountain, though Glasgow wasn't.

sad >>> Workers from The Texas EquuSearch Mounted Search and Recovery Team, a volunteer horse-mounted search foundation for lost and missing persons, have volunteered their services in finding Glasgow since last week. Donna Jean Glasgow says EquuSearch workers are nearly certain her brother isn't on the mountain.

"That mountain has been searched so thoroughly, they say they're 99.99-percent confident that he is not up there," said Donna Jean, who commended CDI staff, her sister-in-law Melinda Glasgow and brother Roger Glasgow for directing the ceaseless search.
http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...cabin.net/stories/021208/loc_0212020001.shtml

On the coffee - authorities checked surveillance videos from businesses from Little Rock to Petit Jean looking for JG - they didn't find him on any, so I don't think he stopped for coffee.

And on my Dr. Pepper - I have never missed drinking my daily Dr. Pepper except when I was hospitalized & even then I *tried* to get one...LOL

JG's not making coffee is like a smoker not having that first morning cigarette. It's just really really hard for me to believe.

Hey.... JG was a smoker, I haven't seen anything about finding cigs, in car or left at home or so forth... rereading... carry on lol

Hey.... JG was a smoker, I haven't seen anything about finding cigs, in car or left at home or so forth... rereading... carry on lol

yep, we also haven't heard anything about his vehicle keys or wedding ring being found with his remains. That's really puzzling to me.

Then it was Glasgows word against Dillard's as to what the agreement was . Hmmmmm The call to the "connected " attorney bothers me too. I can see initially doing that but then on reflection thinking he needed his own guy . Wonder if he talked to his brother . Was the tap still on the phone or did he take it off before going home that Sunday? Sure would like to hear what searchers who searched that side of the mountain think . I just don't think they skipped it due to the BS trail and the two overlooks being near . Wouldn't there have been a lighter too ? Our list is growing .

There are a lot of people with powerful connections, << my fear for finding the truth.

I rember hearing that no flights went out of the airstrip.

I just watched the ID episode again .. at the 30:30 mark the LEO speaks about the private air strip. He states they spoke with people and they found no record or recollections of flights coming in or leaving. There are a lot of touch and goes, and no way to rule that for sure. Its a privately owed airstrip, and not manned on a regular basis. There is a chance that someone landed and no one knew about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-xTwS3QBCI

I just watched the ID Disappeared episode again while taking a break lol. This was first aired on Nov 29, 2010 (got from the Petition to have JG declared dead). Strange to me the petition was filed on Feb 2, 2011 just a few months after the first airing.

Knowing what I have read from articles at the beginning of JG disappearance and prior, this time I watched it, more things stood out. Clearly we all know these shows are edited for the makers agenda and viewership.

@13:27 it states that Freeman called JG 8 days prior to his disappearance... but we know from other sources (one being posted February 11, 2009, 8:00am EST | Updated: August 4, 2012, 1:17pm EDT http://upstart.bizjournals.com/exec...Arkansas-Executive-Goes-Missing.html?page=all) that Freeman called JG office on Jan 18th (10 days not 8 as the episode states) Also it stated here that JG starts recording his calls on Jan 22 and tells Melinda its to protect himself... **I have 19th on my timeline .. that he calls his attorney and starts recording, which I got from the linked 2009 /2012 updated article. 22nd does make more sense it was a Tues.

17:07 JG cell connected to cell tower in LR at 5:15, and connects to various towers thru electronic pings last was miles away from LR **where were the other pings?

18:52 Roger with a friend, says he looks over and says if JG is walking it off he is over at Petit Jean, then says they recd a call from an employee at Mathers Lodge that JG car is there.

19:45 Melinda says its JG way to get back into nature and walk it off

20:25 Wm Clark thinks its strange all of the work stuff is together in one place, Melinda thinks he through with this job

29:40 Roger says that if went straight to Petit Jean it would be 1 hr 15 min but it took 2 hr 15. ** again where were prev pings prior to the last ping being at 7:15<per the Petition filed, which stated from records recd on Jan 29th

@2140 Melinda states the night after Freeman called JG they paced around the kitchen talking about their options *also I was incorrect on the date that Melinda said she and JG went over their options. It WAS NOT THE 25th as I incorrectly stated in my timeline

33:41 the tape was confiscated from JG phone.. *** so was the devise was till on the phone? No other threating calls were said to be on the tape. could someone have known that the phone was tapped? Could other people have had access to JG office and saw it? Could they think he had other tapes if so?

I will assume that the tower that the phone pinged on at Petit jean at 7:15am and at 11:40am when the coworker called but no answer and they got a ping. The only mention of this 1140 is in the 2009 article I prev posted also I just realized the article states it was a couple weeks later that they recd the tourist photo:

A Year Later: Family Believes John Glasgow's Dead
by Gwen Moritz on Monday, Jan. 26, 2009 12:00 am
<snip>
A coworker at CDI tried to call Glasgow at 11:40 a.m. The call was not answered, but the signal bounced off the Bartlett Road tower on Petit Jean, so his phone was there by then. A tourist's photo, received a couple of weeks later, showed the Volvo was in the lodge parking lot by 4:30 p.m.; the cell phone was in the unlocked car when it was discovered the day after Glasgow left home.

#5 from the Petition clearly states as many of the early media reports that the triangulation of the tower were initially off, so why did Roger say in the ID episode that he looked over and saw Petit Jean and said if thought they should go look there??? Weird.

#6 says later on the 29th they recd a call that JG car was at Mathers Lodge.
*I found article that said "A park ranger at Mather Lodge on Petit Jean told police that Glasgow's car appeared in the parking lot there between noon and 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday."
Wm Clark said to Fox16 that he remembered JG stepson saying that that Mathers Lodge would be place to look.

WHY all the variation of the story, all diff from same people. Truly odd.

#15 I also thought the investigators looked longer, but according to the Petition, the 2 investigators were on case from Feb to May 2008. Which is good because it was still fresh case.

#13**** really get to me, because of the tensions everyone knew was going on at work... "No outgoing or incoming calls on his cell phone that were not recognized. No emails or other communication on his laptop or home computer except from known family and friends." KNOWN? Heck he knew the people that were giving him grief didn't he? The email or other communication... except from known family and friends... I sure he had more than 1 email...

And why did they do away with the Finding John website so soon? I keep going back to the ladies that were kidnapped many years ago and Thank God found alive. Why the rush to declare him dead? We know now that he is dead, but how or how long, since he didn't have a watch on that would maybe have hit/broke and stopped at a certain time no way of knowing for sure. Wife already had power of attorney over financial affairs... and if he was declared dead in 2011 why did they just last year put up a memorial marker?

I located the Dillard's Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Reports from March 2008 http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...urth-Quarter-Fiscal-Year-Results#.VRh4dVJTFjo

It is the full financial report and here is the restatement part:

Restatement

The Company owns a 50% interest in CDI Contractors LLC (“CDI”), a construction company which does construction work for the Company and for third parties. The Company accounts for its interest in CDI by the equity method. In connection with a potential transfer of the other 50% shareholder’s interest, the Company performed a review of CDI’s internal financial records. During this review process, the Company discovered that CDI had recorded profit on the Company’s construction projects in excess of what CDI had previously reported to the Company and which, therefore, were not properly eliminated.

Because the cumulative effect of this error would be material to operating results for 2007, the Company has elected to restate its opening retained earnings as of January 29, 2005 in order to eliminate the cumulative effect of this profit from its financial statements for all periods prior to the fiscal year ended January 28, 2006. Opening retained earnings was reduced by $7.1 million; the deferred income tax balances were reduced by $4.1 million and the carrying amount of property, plant & equipment was reduced by $11.2 million. The effects of this error on the Company’s consolidated statements of operations for the fiscal years ended January 28, 2006 and February 3, 2007, respectively, were not material and were recorded in 2007.

John Glasgow Letter Shows Strained Relationship Between Dillard's, CDI
by Gwen Moritz on Thursday, Feb. 28, 2008 5:06 pm
SniP
*Whether Clark sent the letter or anything similar to Dillard's is not known.

*Glasgow's draft letter, provided to Arkansas Business by Melinda Glasgow, reveals John Glasgow's mindset three days before he vanished

*John had earned a business degree from the University of Central Arkansas at Conway in 1985 and began an accounting career with the firm now known as BKD LLP. (James Freeman, 57 at the time of Dillard's 2007 proxy statement, also worked there.) Glasgow earned an MBA from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and was licensed as a certified public accountant (although his license has been inactive since 2000).

***Late in 1995, John would be named chief financial officer of CDI after he helped uncover a seven-figure embezzlement by the previous CFO, Kevin Wheeler.

(Wheeler, 32 at the time of his arrest, pleaded guilty in 1996 to stealing more than $1.3 million from CDI, drew a 10-year sentence in state prison and was out after six months. Ten years later he drew a 36-month sentence in federal prison for embezzling almost $300,000 from MCDR Contractors & Construction Managers of Memphis. He was released from the federal prison camp at Montgomery, Ala., in March 2007.)

*John was deeply involved in CDI's routine year-end audit as well as the valuation of the company, according to his brother, and he represented his fellow executives in talks with Simmons First National Bank for loans to buy shares from the Clark estate. (William Clark was named to the board of directors of Simmons First National Corp. in early January.)

*While he was making sure that he had turned off all the alarms, Rosenthal heard a car outside.
"I thought that was pretty unusual," he said, but then again, "I'm not up that early all that often, so I couldn't say for sure." It was 5:10 or maybe as late as 5:15 a.m.

**About 2:30 that afternoon, Christy Clark, whom John Glasgow had hired as an accountant at CDI and who later married William Clark, called Melinda to ask where John was. He hadn't come to the office that day and no one was able to reach him on his cell phone. Because CDI is so close to the Glasgows' home, Christy Clark dispatched a search party to his house, but no one was home. Melinda Glasgow called her brother-in-law Roger and John's best friend, PR executive Mitch Chandler, and had them meet her at their house.

*After the three called in vain anyone who might know where he went, Chandler called the Little Rock Police Department. The responding officer was persuaded to make a missing person report even though John had been missing only for about 12 hours. The report bears the time 5:54 p.m.

*The police report sounded ominous: "J. Glasgow had recently been stressed over events occurring at work but he never made any statements about harming himself. ... M. Glasgow advised that J. Glasgow wrote a bank account number and the code to their personal safe on a pad of paper and left it on the table along with some checks to be mailed. M. Glasgow also advised that a 22 rifle was missing from the residence."

The last part irritates Melinda. It was Chandler, she said, who told the police about the only firearm John owned, a single-shot antique that was later found in an armoire in the Glasgow home.
"It was ridiculous of Mitch to even mention it," Melinda said. "It was never a concern for me."

*"Really, I guess we kind of hyped the significance of those items to expedite the missing-persons report," Roger said. "Except for the rifle. That did concern me."

*The Only Clue
Because CDI owned the Alltel cell phone John Glasgow carried, William Clark called Scott Ford, CEO of Alltel Corp. of Little Rock, and asked him to expedite a trace. By Tuesday investigators knew that the phone had bounced an electronic "ping" off a cellular tower near Petit Jean on Monday, although it had not been used to make any calls since Sunday.

*"I know a lot about lost-person behavior, and we use a lot of statistical data," Stowe-Rains said. "It's not that we profile, but we know a lot about what lost people do, whether they are hikers, hunters, berry-pickers, whether they go uphill or whatever."

Stowe-Rains brought in a dog and handler with whom he has had success in the past, to no avail. While even intense searches can sometimes miss the mark, Stowe-Rains doesn't think John Glasgow was there to be found.

"If he was on that mountain, we'd have found him. I feel relatively certain that we would have," he said.

*"There's something fishy," he said, but he's no conspiracy theorist. In fact, he said, 80-plus searches over 20 years have taught him that "the more conspiratorial you get, the farther you get from what actually happened."

"In search and rescue, you learn to keep it simple. If [a lost person's] car is parked at the trailhead, then he's probably hiking on the trail. If the car is parked at the lodge" - as Glasgow's was - "then he's probably staying at the lodge. Or he's going to go for a walk near the lodge and come back to his car in a little while. ...

"Either [Glasgow] accomplished his plan to disappear or something went completely wrong on him clearing his head and he's up on the mountain. But I just don't think that."

*The week after John Glasgow disappeared, his name was removed from the list of officers on CDI's company Web site. The acting CFO is Chris Johnson, formerly of the Dillard's finance staff. http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/art...ed-relationship-between-dillards-cdi?page=all

Posted at midnight the day JG went missing:
Ownership Restructuring Coming to CDI Contractors

by Arkansas Business Staff on Monday, Jan. 28, 2008 12:00 am

The ownership of one of the largest general contracting firms in Arkansas is changing.
The company in question is Little Rock's CDI Contractors.

Dillard's Inc. will retain its 50 percent stake in the firm, founded in 1987 by the late Bill Clark.

However, Clark's family will be selling its 50 percent stake to a management group.

We're told that when the dust settles, Clark's son and successor as CEO, William Clark, will own the largest block of stock within the management group.
http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/article/43596/ownership-restructuring-coming-to-cdi-contractors

So the public didn't know about JG disappearance until THURSDAY?
UPDATED: Police Continue Search for Missing CDI Contractors CFO John Glasgow

by Gwen Moritz on Thursday, Jan. 31, 2008 4:46 pm
Snip
The family decided to release Glasgow's photo and other details to the media on Thursday because "we've not been able to find any trace of him up here where his car was found."

Full Statement From William Clark

As reported in the media, John Glasgow, our chief financial officer, has been missing since Monday. John has been a trusted member of the CDI family for more than 17 years and our CFO for more than 12. We have been and will continue to assist law enforcement in their search for John. We remain hopeful he will be safely located.

In his absence, his duties have been carried out by other members of our accounting department, and I am taking an active role overseeing the effort. All of us at CDI continue to pray for his safe return and for his wife, Melinda. We also extend our sincere gratitude to the many state and local agencies, law enforcement officials and volunteers for their continued help in locating John.
http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/art...ssing-cdi-contractors-cfo-john-glasgow?page=2

**jmho no telling who possibly saw what and didn't realize it...

2009 Tribute/memorial type gathering.....2011 petition to declare dead/declared dead.....2014 memorial stone erected in family cemetery... then 2015 remains found....

Glasgow's Family Honors Missing Man With Tribute
by Jan Cottingham on Friday, Jun. 26, 2009 8:54 pm
snip>
John Glasgow, front, who has been missing for 17 months, with his siblings for a family photo.
The family of John Glasgow, the chief financial officer of CDI Contractors LLC who disappeared on Jan. 28, 2008, honored the missing man with a tribute Friday evening in Little Rock's Allsopp Park.
Melinda Glasgow, John's wife, told about 70 friends, family members and co-workers that the family had decided to hold the event "not just to honor John but to help bring closure" to his anguished loved ones.
Roger said he'd come to realize the importance of funerals to help families cope with the death of a loved one and that the tribute was an effort to help Glasgow's family move forward. Roger told Arkansas Business in January that the family had come to the conclusion that John was likely dead
Clark's son, William, resigned in January as CEO of CDI and said that Dillard's had rejected his offer to buy the company. Clark went on to open his own construction firm, Clark Contractors LLC, with two partners.

Clark also spoke at the tribute, saying that he, too, thought that some sort of event memorializing John was called for but that "I will never have closure. I'll be in my car parked at a stoplight, no music playing, no phone, and I'll think, &#8216;Where's John?'"

Clark said that everyone at CDI had liked and respected John and that there was no "secret wild side to him that he only showed at work." Clark said that after his father died, he realized he didn't know enough about the financials of CDI. "John told me that whatever you need, just tell me," Clark told the crowd gathered in the sultry summer heat. "That meant a lot to me." He added that Glasgow was a man of "integrity
http://www.arkansasbusiness.com/article/39382/glasgows-family-honors-missing-man-with-tribute?page=1

I'd be very interested to see how detailed the searchers records are. Texas Equisearch don't play.

I'd also be interested in seeing how thorough that exact area was search and what those records would tell us.

•Did they actually miss that part of the mountain?
•Did they search it, just not thorough enough? Or
Was JG just not there at the time to be found?
This could be a rumor, but I've always heard that the original deal was made with a handshake on the golf course.

JG was obviously making some people angry, for whatever reason...may never know.

Once JG was out of the picture, there was nothing nefarious divulged about anyone involved.

I'm intrigued by
"Call off your dogs"
"Keep your head low and give Em what they want" - brilliant advice smh
•Placing a bug on his land line--why would he feel the need?
•who threatened him again and what did he say? Why was this person so pissed at JG?
You've gotta have some balls to threaten someone and then act like u didn't. Balls of steal. #givesnoeffs (sorry it fits perfectly here)

Most of the time, nothing shady will be done that leave paper or digital trails. No emails. Burner phones only....no, those are not just in the movies

I just think his body would've been found closer to his car if he was hiking and had an accident or jumped himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be very interested to see how detailed the searchers records are. Texas Equisearch don't play.

I'd also be interested in seeing how thorough that exact area was search and what those records would tell us.

•Did they actually miss that part of the mountain?
•Did they search it, just not thorough enough? Or
Was JG just not there at the time to be found?
This could be a rumor, but I've always heard that the original deal was made with a handshake on the golf course.

JG was obviously making some people angry, for whatever reason...may never know.

Once JG was out of the picture, there was nothing nefarious divulged about anyone involved.

I'm intrigued by
"Call off your dogs"
"Keep your head low and give Em what they want" - brilliant advice smh
•Placing a bug on his land line--why would he feel the need?
•who threatened him again and what did he say? Why was this person so pissed at JG?
You've gotta have some balls to threaten someone and then act like u didn't. Balls of steal. #givesnoeffs (sorry it fits perfectly here)

Most of the time, nothing shady will be done that leave paper or digital trails. No emails. Burner phones only....no, those are not just in the movies

I just think his body would've been found closer to his car if he was hiking and had an accident or jumped himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more I have read, the more unsettled this is to me personally. I am curious about the tapped phone. So where did LEO get the tapes from? JMHO If JG had all the other company stuff neatly in the bag, why would he leave the tapping device attached to the phone? And if it wasn't left attached, where did it come from? Why all the sudden take off?

Freeman allegedly was at the 1996 meeting, he and apparently Bill Clark were the only 2 other than the Dillard crew that knew... now Bill Clark was deceased, so it was just JG word against the other Executives... From all the reading, it wasn't ever in question that JG was embezzling. By both CDI and Dillards putting out the statements that books were clean, that was truth... and a bit self serving at same time. <<JMHO

All these years prior no one had even questioned anything until IIRC somewhere along the line of June/July/Aug 2007 when the Stockholders tried to contact Bill Dillard, multi times even the Dillard's Board... and no response.... by all appearances from articles PRIOR to JG going missing, late Oct, Bill Dillard allegedly told William Clark about possibility of the ability of he and the other Execs buying the 50%.. Early Nov JG starts working on that... But in the meantime the Stockholders are hounding on Dillards.... JG meets (per his date book) with Bill Dillard at << home. JG gets $300K bonus Dec 31.... JAN 2nd... Freeman confronts JG on the bonus and how they doing practice....

And the whole "no unknown numbers on incoming or outgoing on cellphone" or the emails... Heck all these people that were in the know are KNOWN... William Clark, admits that he was involved in other areas of the company business and when his father became ill in Dec 2006 he brought him in to learn the Executive side of it... Then Mr. Clark passed away in May 2007. By all account we have access to William was not privy to the 1996 meeting (in attendance) and all soon after his father passed is when the bottom fell out on the Dillard's side.

Dillard's stocks & financials were in trouble, before Mr. Clarks passing. But CDI had the best yr yet. Bill Dillard was handed a way out (it appears) by the timeline and timing of what went down. CDI got blamed for the accounting of how they applied Dillard's stuff. Bill Dillard and Freeman KNEW there was no record of why the accounting was done and had been done since 1996....

I will have to go back up and check, but IIRC, the Stockholders sent a letter to Dillard's again on the very day that JG went missing... March is when Dillard's makes files the restating or whatever its called AND Stockholders file wanting all the minutes of all things and want to know any projects CDI did for the Dillard family.

Dillard's, controlled all the release of any information coming out about this whole case. By stating the facts that there was no embezzling (which they didn't appear to even think happened) but the announcement of it puts focus back on JG ... it was all on him why he was missing (and could very well be something like accident or suicide). Sadly whatever happened... Dillard's had everything to gain with JG gone. Whether it was just another coincidence like Mr. Clark passing when he did, then JG goes missing.... who knows... but one thing for sure... Dillard's bounced on it and all the sudden their whole situation turned around... according to media and doc found online...

Heck they had his name removed and a new CFO in place the next week!!!! Just so many odd things happened and JG was removed from existence in a short matter of time! ... Yet a memorial stone wasn't erected until 2014??? then his remains were found March 2015...

I took some screen shots from the maps in the ID episode, but unsure if I can understand areas where he was or found. Have idea in my head but that's just speculation. I did read somewhere that 85% of mountain was searched and all of the area near where veh was located. But I don't have concrete proof just where someone was quoted. The well respected and highly trained search guy stated he was confident enough to state his beliefs that JG wasn't there (Nov 29 2010 is when this ID episode aired). I still would think that there would have been buzzards? Maybe people just didn't notice...Just so many unanswered hmmmms

And the whole "no unknown numbers on incoming or outgoing on cellphone" or the emails... Heck all these people that were in the know are KNOWN... William Clark, admits that he was involved in other areas of the company business and when his father became ill in Dec 2006 he brought him in to learn the Executive side of it... Then Mr. Clark passed away in May 2007. By all account we have access to William was not privy to the 1996 meeting (in attendance) and all soon after his father passed is when the bottom fell out on the Dillard's side.

Dillard's stocks & financials were in trouble, before Mr. Clarks passing. But CDI had the best yr yet. Bill Dillard was handed a way out (it appears) by the timeline and timing of what went down. CDI got blamed for the accounting of how they applied Dillard's stuff. Bill Dillard and Freeman KNEW there was no record of why the accounting was done and had been done since 1996....

I will have to go back up and check, but IIRC, the Stockholders sent a letter to Dillard's again on the very day that JG went missing... March is when Dillard's makes files the restating or whatever its called AND Stockholders file wanting all the minutes of all things and want to know any projects CDI did for the Dillard family.

Dillard's, controlled all the release of any information coming out about this whole case. By stating the facts that there was no embezzling (which they didn't appear to even think happened) but the announcement of it puts focus back on JG ... it was all on him why he was missing (and could very well be something like accident or suicide). Sadly whatever happened... Dillard's had everything to gain with JG gone. Whether it was just another coincidence like Mr. Clark passing when he did, then JG goes missing.... who knows... but one thing for sure... Dillard's bounced on it and all the sudden their whole situation turned around... according to media and doc found online...

Heck they had his name removed and a new CFO in place the next week!!!! Just so many odd things happened and JG was removed from existence in a short matter of time! ... Yet a memorial stone wasn't erected until 2014??? then his remains were found March 2015...

I have been enthralled with your research and I believe your conclusions are spot-on. JG's ethics weren't as "malleable" as his CDI/Dillaard's cohorts wished&#8230;I wondered if he was planning to meet with a government official about the situation.

And I personally take "official" reports on air traffic activity on small air strips (especially in Arkansas) with a grain of salt. A big grain of salt, like chunky margarita salt! Arkansas has a rich tradition of hinky activities around small airports and airfields - ha ha!

Again, you are doing a wonderful job on this&#8230;there's a future book here, I know it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back