AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if hackers wanted to get him, they would have done far more damaging revelations.

Since the blog site cannot be accessed, by me anyway, is there any chance it has been hacked and the story entered by hackers?

I imagine Michelle did not have a lot of safety features.

I am not defending them. I am just curious about the issues with the blog.

I have no problems whatsoever accessing the blog. His original statement and edited versions are also published in msm (for those who for whatever reason can't access the blog).

There are no words. JD's apologies are hollow. NO substance whatsoever. Forgiveness does not occur without an honest attempt tp resist or correct the sinful behavior. Owning up to the behavior doesn't absolve him even though his actions seem to think it does.

Never mind I'm baffled as to why he can't seek the requests he made on AM within his marriage. What about his God doesn't allow for that type of intimacy within marriage that he feels he has to go otside his marriage?

SMH...

There are no words. JD's apologies are hollow. NO substance whatsoever. Forgiveness does not occur without an honest attempt tp resist or correct the sinful behavior. Owning up to the behavior doesn't absolve him even though his actions seem to think it does.

Never mind I'm baffled as to why he can't seek the requests he made on AM within his marriage. What about his God doesn't allow for that type of intimacy within marriage that he feels he has to go otside his marriage?

SMH...

His wife is preggo for most of the time. Which probably means she can't have sex all of the time. Even assuming she would agree to have the type of sex he wants.

Then maybe the reporter now deserves an apology for being accused getting the story wrong.

The reporter wasn't accused of getting it wrong. lol!!

It was on Snopes as unconfirmed. We now know the story is confirmed.

I wonder what Megyn Kelly (Fox News) thinks of this.

Can LE go seize his computer and be sure it's all ADULT *advertiser censored* ?

If there's anything left to find...? He deleted the AM account around the time the molestation accusations became public so who knows what else he deleted :P

I have no problems whatsoever accessing the blog. His original statement and edited versions are also published in msm (for those who for whatever reason can't access the blog).

I read it in People as well but posters are saying there are several changes to what he said.

I can believe that he did it hecause of the crazy way he has been raised. It just bliws my mind that he would do it and the amazing hypocrisy of it all.

I think it may be the biggest hypocrisy of all revealed scandals to me because it is all twisted up in the dysfunctional family.

Josh Duggar Admits to Cheating on Wife Anna and Viewing *advertiser censored*: ''I Have Been the Biggest Hypocrite Ever''

Alyssa Toomey, eonline
Seconds ago

Following the recent claims that Josh Duggar had an account on the extramarital-affair hookup site Ashley Madison, the 27-year-old reality star, as well as his parents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, have issued a statement on the Duggar family website .

"I have been the biggest hypocrite ever. While espousing faith and family values, I have secretly over the last several years been viewing *advertiser censored* on the internet and this became a secret addiction and I became unfaithful to my wife," he said. "I am so ashamed of the double life that I have been living and am grieved for the hurt, pain and disgrace my sin has caused my wife and family, and most of all Jesus and all those who profess faith in Him...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150820/b688297/

Josh Duggar Admits to Cheating on Wife Anna and Viewing *advertiser censored*: ''I Have Been the Biggest Hypocrite Ever''

Alyssa Toomey, eonline
Seconds ago

Following the recent claims that Josh Duggar had an account on the extramarital-affair hookup site Ashley Madison, the 27-year-old reality star, as well as his parents, Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, have issued a statement on the Duggar family website .

"I have been the biggest hypocrite ever. While espousing faith and family values, I have secretly over the last several years been viewing *advertiser censored* on the internet and this became a secret addiction and I became unfaithful to my wife," he said. "I am so ashamed of the double life that I have been living and am grieved for the hurt, pain and disgrace my sin has caused my wife and family, and most of all Jesus and all those who profess faith in Him...

http://my.xfinity.com/articles/entertainment-eonline/20150820/b688297/

When did he become ashamed? When he was outed a couple of days ago?

I read it in People as well but posters are saying there are several changes to what he said.

I can believe that he did it hecause of the crazy way he has been raised. It just bliws my mind that he would do it and the amazing hypocrisy of it all.

I think it may be the biggest hypocrisy of all revealed scandals to me because it is all twisted up in the dysfunctional family.

Daily mail has all the different versions.

His wife is preggo for most of the time. Which probably means she can't have sex all of the time. Even assuming she would agree to have the type of sex he wants.

I wouldn't blame it on that..... After all preggo sex is more intense for the female than non preggo sex. Otherwise, I can't imagine women wanting to endure the pain of childbirth if there wasn't the added pleasure during pregnancy.

Perhaps JD doesn't find the female body attractive during pregnancy. Whatever the reason there is no excuse for his not communicating his desires to his spouse. I don't think he fully understands the betrayal to his vows.

I don't know how she stays with him, unless she is ok with his being unfaithful. Once a cheater always a cheater.

When did he become ashamed? When he was outed a couple of days ago?

He's not sorry for anything he did, he's only sorry that it's come back and bite him in the azz. JMO.

I am in shock. When I first read this I thought 'oh heck more Dugger bashing'.

Now I am asking 'how could he'?

I have always been a huge Dugger fan and defender. It was a program I could watch with my grandchildren. I remember saving the no kiss til marriage ceremony episode so my granddaughters would know it's ok to say no and be pure.

Now I think I was looking at something that wasn't there. Truth, honesty, respect and perfection.

How very sad for everybody that ever loved him. What kind of monster is Josh Dugger?

Poor Anna and those darling little children she is raising so lovingly. I used to love seeing them on the show. They are smart and so very not shy of the camera.

What will happen to all of them?

Again, how could he do this? What evil dwells in his heart?

I wouldn't blame it on that..... After all preggo sex is more intense for the female than non preggo sex. Otherwise, I can't imagine women wanting to endure the pain of childbirth if there wasn't the added pleasure during pregnancy.

Perhaps JD doesn't find the female body attractive during pregnancy. Whatever the reason there is no excuse for his not communicating his desires to his spouse. I don't think he fully understands the betrayal to his vows.

I don't know how she stays with him, unless she is ok with his being unfaithful. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Not that I'm trying to excuse him AT ALL, but do the Duggars have any beliefs about having sex while the wife is pregnant? I tried to look it up and apparently it's a rule in FLDS, but the only thing I could find about Quiverful (I don't think the Duggars are actually QF though) is the couple shouldn't have sex for 40 days after the wife gives birth.

The *advertiser censored* thing has been out for a while now. When he was 16 and working for some politician he was looking at *advertiser censored* on his computer at work. Wish I could remember all of the details now but it does explain why he mentioned *advertiser censored* this time around.

MOO

I am in shock. When I first read this I thought 'oh heck more Dugger bashing'.

Now I am asking 'how could he'?

I have always been a huge Dugger fan and defender. It was a program I could watch with my grandchildren. I remember saving the no kiss til marriage ceremony episode so my granddaughters would know it's ok to say no and be pure.

Now I think I was looking at something that wasn't there. Truth, honesty, respect and perfection.

How very sad for everybody that ever loved him. What kind of monster is Josh Dugger?

Poor Anna and those darling little children she is raising so lovingly. I used to love seeing them on the show. They are smart and so very not shy of the camera.

What will happen to all of them?

Again, how could he do this? What evil dwells in his heart?

Not only is he a monster. His parents KNEW about this and covered it up for him - as monstrous as he is. The molestation of their own daughters.

So when will the third shoe drop and we see the photos of Josh with an underage male prostitute?

:scared:

Oh! Can I please have a couple of weeks to process this Ashley Madison thing first?

If history is any indication we can rest assured he won't confess unless someone has hardcore evidence and he knows he is about to be exposed publicly. Maybe that person will have mercy on me and hold off for a few days... lol

Daily mail has all the different versions.

Here's another article with the various versions:

Update 2:57 p.m.: Looks like Josh Duggar may have been a little hasty in his apology. The general idea is still there, but the letter itself has gone through several revisions since going up less than two hours ago. The first instance, as mentioned above, removed a reference to Satan, while the second revision removed any mention of *advertiser censored* altogether.

It’s hard to imagine that the letter wasn’t vetted by anyone before the Duggars put it up on their website—but given the few typos in the original, it’s certainly possible. Either way, Josh of all people should know by now that the internet never forgets. You can see all the changes made to the apology thus far below.

http://gawker.com/josh-duggars-apol...m_source=gawker_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Jim Bob Duggar Wants To Counsel Sexual Abuse Victims, Pitches New Reality Show
According to a report in the August 3 issue of Star Magazine, the show would focus on counseling victims of child sexual abuse. Yes, Jim Bob and Michelle would be doing the counseling.

Read more at: http://tr.im/nfHGt

How does the "new" Josh stuff fit in with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3