AR - Josh Duggar Admits Molesting Girls As A Teenager - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it too early to diagnose Josh with a sex addiction and say he is ill like if you had rabies, or should we leave that to the parents?

Well there is certainly something wrong with that young man.

Honestly I think his apology was for getting caught not for what he did.

BTW what all did this include? Seems I read in one of the headlines he apologized to Anna for being unfaithful. Is it unfaithful to look or did he meet up with women?

His was an arranged marriage to an almost carbon copy of his mother. He had no chance to date to determine what type of person he might want. And his wife is endlessly bloated with child or recovering from being bloated with child.

And he came from a background that made sex and purity and controlling the body -especially men controlling women's bodies- and patriarchy, an obsession.

Frankly, his desire to have other sexual encounters is not surprising to me given his background and life. I'm actually surprised that he wasn't seeking super deviant stuff from his Ashley Madison "encounters".

I think his culture is a perfect environment for extreme sexual problems, IMO. It's all understandable to me.

But the incredible efforts to legislate other's reproduction, and to deny others their civil rights, while preaching purity and the family and how gay and trans persons threaten the sanctity of family, while hypocritically engaging in activities that actually threaten families and children...that's unforgivable to me.

But, but gitana.... it is the gays who are ruining marriage, and fidelity, and morality..... the gays, I tell you!!!

Josh Duggar. Jared Fogle. Matthew Kuppe - local camp counselor. Eric Junod - local band director. (Both discussed elsewhere on this board). All four cases this week :eek: I feel like I need a bleach bath :D
Local story here. High school teacher married, "religious"...brags on Reddit with a pic of him and his naked 17 year old ex student. Well, Reddit was up for the challenge. Pic was linked to a open Photobucket album. 100s of pics
Reddit members emailed the school, his wife, the superintendent, posts the pics all over Twitter with the school's hash tag so everyone saw.

He was arrested. It trended on Twitter and FB for a few days, but no one here picked it up. I was thankful, because I know his wife and her family. Salt.of.the.earth. His wife lost her little sister in a tragic accident about 3 years ago and now this. I just don't know how much more her sweet mama can take.

His was an arranged marriage to an almost carbon copy of his mother. He had no chance to date to determine what type of person he might want. And his wife is endlessly bloated with child or recovering from being bloated with child.

And he came from a background that made sex and purity and controlling the body -especially men controlling women's bodies- and patriarchy, an obsession.

Frankly, his desire to have other sexual encounters is not surprising to me given his background and life. I'm actually surprised that he wasn't seeking super deviant stuff from his Ashley Madison "encounters".

I think his culture is a perfect environment for extreme sexual problems, IMO. It's all understandable to me.

But the incredible efforts to legislate other's reproduction, and to deny others their civil rights, while preaching purity and the family and how gay and trans persons threaten the sanctity of family, while hypocritically engaging in activities that actually threaten families and children...that's unforgivable to me.

Agree but I do think Josh was to be a "problem" no matter his upbringing. I was going to post that earlier-waiting for the S&M sites LOL It may not be over yet? I would really like to know what sites he visited (*advertiser censored*) I do shudder to think tho.

Some "precious"wife. If she was so precious to him...

He talks about the freedom to choose our actions, but not getting to choose our consequences.

Hello!!! Part of being a responsible adult is making decisions that take into account the potential consequences of those decisions, including how our choices may affect our loved ones.

Man up Josh - you've made disastrous choices that have caused harm to those you claim to love. Stop trying to make it seem as if the consequences were unforeseen or beyond your control.

When you choose your actions, you also choose your consequences. Stop whining like a child who didn't know better.

Evidently if he was still signed up until May and he must have thought he could get away with it.

One would think with his parents losing their show and his victim sisters, starting their new lives with husbands and babies, would have shut him down. Some kind of remorse for all the heartache to those that love him the most.

But no the show must go on and he kept on keeping on.

Sigh...what will tomorrow bring?

I admitted early in to being an avid watcher of the show. I remember when Josh and Anna had to make the decision as to accept the Job and move to D.C. I was shocked given this tight knit Family. Now I think I understand why the move to D.C. likely was best for the Family/Show and perhaps Josh himself?

Jim Bob seems to be happily producing children with one woman without straying. At least nothing came out on him.

When did he become ashamed? When he was outed a couple of days ago?

Josh Duggar can profess feeing 'ashamed' til he's blue in the face - but I seriously doubt he knows the true meaning of the word. A person with a conscience feels shame & remorse for their harmful actions, regardless of whether or not anyone knows about their misdeeds.

IMO, JD only feels 'ashamed' because his dirty deeds have been made public, causing his public image to suffer & revealing him for the insufferable hypocrite that he is. As long as his filthy dealings were kept in the dark, he was good to go, in his eyes.

I don't want particularly want to see them doing mission work because I'm afraid that eventually it would be just another hypocritical show. Hey look at what godly people we are, we're preaching to the savages and there's no air conditioning. They'd just give religion a bad name in another country.

Hypocrites have NO BUSINESS going to other countries (or anywhere, for that matter) trying to advise people about the road to so-called "salvation".

If they want to build houses or water sanitation systems, or anything else to help the needy, that's fine - as long as they keep their self-righteous mouths shut.

Anna may "say" she's using her "faith" to forgive Josh. But deep down inside how will she ever be able to trust him. She knows he's a pedophile, watches/addicted to some kind of *advertiser censored*, advertises for an affair, is a blatant hyprocate. No telling what other secrets he has. I wouldn't trust him around his own children. There's not enough faith in this world to live my life with so much mistrust of my husband and potential danger to any kids around him. JMO He's sickening and his parents did nothing to help him. IMO

Agree but I do think Josh was to be a "problem" no matter his upbringing. I was going to post that earlier-waiting for the S&M sites LOL It may not be over yet? I would really like to know what sites he visited (*advertiser censored*) I do shudder to think tho.

RSBM

Maybe sites with small kids or babies ? :gaah: :sick:
What a creep.
I wish Anna would leave him for someone better ; and considering what JD is -- shouldn't be too difficult !
Now I know why I tend to scurry away from this thread.
At the same time, grateful to everyone who posts about this Duggar debacle . Time for them to leave. And they can take their faux "righteousness" with them !!!
:moo:

Anna may "say" she's using her "faith" to forgive Josh. But deep down inside how will she ever be able to trust him. She knows he's a pedophile, watches/addicted to some kind of *advertiser censored*, advertises for an affair, is a blatant hyprocate. No telling what other secrets he has. I wouldn't trust him around his own children. There's not enough faith in this world to live my life with so much mistrust of my husband and potential danger to any kids around him. JMO He's sickening and his parents did nothing to help him. IMO

Even worse, his father KNEW he was molesting his own daughters and COVERED FOR HIM by not reporting him to the police. The entire family is sick. Sick as their dogma and sick as their secrets.

The Duggars and all other self righteous hypocrites would be wise to follow Mother Teresa's advice:

“If each of us would only sweep our own doorstep, the whole world would be clean.” ~ Mother Teresa

Evidently if he was still signed up until May and he must have thought he could get away with it.

One would think with his parents losing their show and his victim sisters, starting their new lives with husbands and babies, would have shut him down. Some kind of remorse for all the heartache to those that love him the most.

But no the show must go on and he kept on keeping on.

Sigh...what will tomorrow bring?

What will tomorrow bring?
20 Scandals And Counting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads