GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Close your eyes, have no fear.
The monster's gone, and we are here.
Beautiful beautiful beautiful, beautiful boy.

(That's supposed to say daddy's here... All babies should have that.....but they don't. #tears)

I followed this case early on but couldn't continue. I have a grandson his age and I kept having nightmares so I had to quit following. I check in occasionally to see if anything new. It saddens me so to see this news but I am so happy these 2 have been arrested.

As for the man who killed Malik (I refuse to call that a Father or Dad), I will say Karma's a **tch. I hope he gets everything he did to Malik and then some while in jail/prison.

As for LM, I will not judge. I have never been fearful for my life so I cannot say what I would do, but I feel sure I would not let a child die because of a man I was living with. I would run to the hospital and the cops I think, but I won't judge since I have never been in that position.

RIP little man and fly with the angels.
:tears:

Its been a year. In a whole year there was not a moment of safety to tell?? Not buying it. She's responsible, too. Malik, you deserved love. I will never understand.

Its been a year. In a whole year there was not a moment of safety to tell?? Not buying it. She's responsible, too. Malik, you deserved love. I will never understand.
I TOTALLY agree mpnola!! She managed to leave the , move to another town and carry on with "her life" and never felt safe enough to tell the truth till reward was offered??
Sorry miss lady ..ain't buying no part of what you're selling and apparently LE isn't either. May you be haunted by the images of that suffering, precious sweet face the rest of your miserable life that you have now, put in our caring minds and hearts! Prayers for healing for his darling sister. Fly High with your angels, sweet Malik!

I TOTALLY agree mpnola!! She managed to leave the , move to another town and carry on with "her life" and never felt safe enough to tell the truth till reward was offered??
Sorry miss lady ..ain't buying no part of what you're selling and apparently LE isn't either. May you be haunted by the images of that suffering, precious sweet face the rest of your miserable life that you have now, put in our caring minds and hearts! Prayers for healing for his darling sister. Fly High with your angels, sweet Malik!

I have nothing nice to say about her or the father. :furious: :censored:
Funny how money changes things....
RIP sweet angel Malik. Thank the good lord above your case will have closure. Good job LE.

http://www.thedailycitizen.com/news/local/article_ccd476e8-9adc-11e5-9d99-33fbc954896a.html
Jail release for pregnancy
Posted: Friday, December 4, 2015 5:15 pm | Updated: 5:21 pm, Fri Dec 4, 2015.

By Dana Hubbard dhubbard@thedailycitizen.com

The woman accused of helping cover up the murder of 2-year-old Malik Drummond was released from jail after her arrest Thursday because she is eight months' pregnant, according to Sgt. Steve Hernandez, public information officer for the Searcy Police Department.

So there is truth to scuttlebutt around town and to what some of us were suspecting. Needless to say, I for one am not surprised with this twist in the sad story surrounding these precious twins lives. It breaks my heart all over again when I click on little Malik's bookmark on WS and see Found Deceased. Another sweet soul gone too soon at the hands of the ones tasked to nurture and care for them. Love their little hearts ...RIP

The bruises on his face were pointed out by us on WS really early on... I was not even aware of this case until a month or so into it, iirc, but I definitely recall that being part of the discussion. As a matter of fact, I don't think that there is a picture of Malik where he is not bruised or scraped or bumped.

So sad to see this news. Rest in peace, Malik.

http://www.thedailycitizen.com/news/local/article_ccd476e8-9adc-11e5-9d99-33fbc954896a.html

The woman accused of helping cover up the murder of 2-year-old Malik Drummond was released from jail after her arrest Thursday because she is eight months' pregnant, according to Sgt. Steve Hernandez, public information officer for the Searcy Police Department.

So there is truth to scuttlebutt around town and to what some of us were suspecting. Needless to say, I for one am not surprised with this twist in the sad story surrounding these precious twins lives. It breaks my heart all over again when I click on little Malik's bookmark on WS and see Found Deceased. Another sweet soul gone too soon at the hands of the ones tasked to nurture and care for them. Love their little hearts ...RIP

Who's the father of the baby she is carrying? Not Jeffrey I hope!

Also did I read there's been 3 arrests in this case somewhere unthread? If so, who is the third?

Oh God help us! Yet another 'daddy' who beats his own 2 year old toddler to death. How can anyone get so angry at a toddler that they can no control their anger and end up killing the child? I do not understand this type of behavior.

Who's the father of the baby she is carrying? Not Jeffrey I hope!

Also did I read there's been 3 arrests in this case somewhere unthread? If so, who is the third?

As far as I know only the dad and LM have been arrested.

LM met a new guy at the end of July 2015 and posted that she's engaged on September 13, so I guess that's the proud poppa to be.

https://www.facebook.com/lesley.marcotte.1?fref=ufi

ETA: Hmm... the math doesn't work though, does it? Maybe they just became a "relationship" in July but knew each other before that. Or maybe it's the mailman...

Seriously, why do these people keep breeding when they obviously don't like.children and can't be bothered to look after them??? Lonzie Barton's 'mother' is pregnant again too, and in so many other cases like this the abuser or neglector keeps getting pregnant again and again. Are they so sadistic that they want to have more and more children just so they can torment them??

I've been purposely away from the forums for the last week and I come back to see this. :( My heart immediately jumped into my throat, because even though we all knew the likelihood of Malik being found alive was extraordinarily LOW, I still held out some hope.

I haven't read all the links & details but plan to catch up tomorrow.

The bruises on his face were pointed out by us on WS really early on... I was not even aware of this case until a month or so into it, iirc, but I definitely recall that being part of the discussion. As a matter of fact, I don't think that there is a picture of Malik where he is not bruised or scraped or bumped.

I just went back through thread one; we discussed a few different potential bruises, etc but I just about jumped out of my seat. It appears one poster, NWLady I think, said she noticed his abdomen looked abnormally swollen/enlarged in one photo (eta: didn't the description of his last moments alive recount the same thing?)

Posts 845 to 855:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...k-Drummond-2-Searcy-23-November-2014-1/page57

I guess the injuries from past abuse were always somehow explained away as accidental.

Eta: how many times did the step mom witness this abuse and do nothing!

I just went back through thread one, we discussed a few different potential bruises, etc but I just about jumped out of my seat. It appears one poster, NWLady I think, said she noticed his abdomen looked abnormally swollen in one photo:

Posts 845 to 855
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...k-Drummond-2-Searcy-23-November-2014-1/page57

I guess the injuries from past abuse were always somehow explained away as accidental.

Eta: how many times did the step mom witness this abuse and do nothing!

I remember from the very beginning MANY of us suspected step-mom. In one way or another. I haven't updated myself on all the details but have seen that she's been charged. Color me NOT surprised.

This surprises me. In CA our women's prisons provide maternity care. No one "gets out" because they are pregnant.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back