AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How do we know for sure it was the perp buying clothes at the store and for sure it was Morgan?
What is the AMW website?

I live in Fort Smith and remember when Melissa Witt (12-1994) and Morgan Nick (6-1995) disappeared. So they happened six months apart. Melissa was abducted from a bowling alley on my side of town and her body was eventually found in the woods. I didn't consider the same perp may have kidnapped both until reading the suggestion or suspicion here.

I don't think any of those convict mug shots look like the composite sketch of person of interest in Morgan's case. He and the red truck aren't necessarily involved in kidnapping her! Morgan's mom Colleen even admits there never was any known suspect. With four major highways and two mountain ranges and a National Forest in the immediate area, there's no telling what became of Morgan.

My wife called Alma PD today about the Morgan profile on My Space. They said they've already checked into it. A few years ago I found on Intellius or PeopleFinder.com a female with even the same name, even middle initial or name, listed in Florida. I emailed a link to that result to Nick Foundation and they forwarded it to police detective. I don't know what became of that lead. Although I really want Morgan found, returned and reunited with her family and I would be glad to help anyway possible, I think she hasn't been alive for many years.

I live in Fort Smith and remember when Melissa Witt (12-1994) and Morgan Nick (6-1995) disappeared. So they happened six months apart. Melissa was abducted from a bowling alley on my side of town and her body was eventually found in the woods. I didn't consider the same perp may have kidnapped both until reading the suggestion or suspicion here.

I don't think any of those convict mug shots look like the composite sketch of person of interest in Morgan's case. He and the red truck aren't necessarily involved in kidnapping her! Morgan's mom Colleen even admits there never was any known suspect. With four major highways and two mountain ranges and a National Forest in the immediate area, there's no telling what became of Morgan.

My wife called Alma PD today about the Morgan profile on My Space. They said they've already checked into it. A few years ago I found on Intellius or PeopleFinder.com a female with even the same name, even middle initial or name, listed in Florida. I emailed a link to that result to Nick Foundation and they forwarded it to police detective. I don't know what became of that lead. Although I really want Morgan found, returned and reunited with her family and I would be glad to help anyway possible, I think she hasn't been alive for many years.

I had never heard of Melissa Witt... granted I've only lived in Arkansas for a little of a year. I just looked it up... So sad... There could be a connection. People rarely go missing around here (I live in the Fayetteville area), it seems. The age differences are significant.

And, thank you for calling Alma PD and checking up on it.

I've probably said this before, but, in my opinion (and again, just an opinion), Morgan was abducted by someone that lives locally... East central/SE Oklahoma, or the mountains/very remote areas south of Fort Smith, or possibly north/northeast of Fort Smith. A perp, from out of the area, could randomly stop in on a Little League game, but it seems unlikely.

But then again, a somewhat detailed description of the vehicle the alleged abductor was driving was widely publicized. I'm thinking it was probably someone hiding in the mountains... It gets very remote.

That all being said, I'm hoping for closure to her disappearance case. My heart aches for her family and friends!

The positive sightings after her abduction are a great thing, the fact he was buying her stuff also gives me hope that she is still alive somewhere out there.
Whatever became of the myspace match? Facebook or twitter is more popular today has that been searched?

University of Arkansas Helps Find Missing Children

That is a recent link from a local news station, with Morgan's case featured. 40/29 TV also had a news story tonight at 10 PM with Morgan and other missing children... It had prior clips of interviews with the missing children's parents. When it becomes available on their website, I will post a link.

Morgan Nick's disappearance 17 years ago still brings awareness to missing children

June 9 marks the 17th anniversary of the disappearance of Morgan Nick from a ballpark in Alma.

A child vanishes. A parent cries out.
A community reacts.
And a movement begins.

June 9,1995 the day Morgan Nick disappeared -- the day her mother recalls with vivid clarity. This is the 17th anniversary of her dissapearance and it's no different.

More: http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/213707/2/The-17th-anniversary-of-Morgan-Nicks-disappearance

Maybe someone can clarify for me - was Dennis Bradford ever ruled out? Do we know where he was?
I just saw a tv program profiling the case of Jennifer Schuett in Texas, and how he was found in Arkansas....I can't see him being dormant for 19 years ( I know he attacked a woman during that time, but I can't remember when exactly that was. I wanna say. 1996).

Shocking news...a previous poster had posted the details of Dennis Bradford being finally caught, and a timeline that very well could have put him in the vicinity of ALma, AK. at the time of Morgans disappearance, committed suicide on May 10, 2010 in his cell...

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:Os3rJw-pIygJ:www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm%3Fid%3D64363+dennis+bradford&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

and

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=104424&catid=2

Here is photo of him in his later years..

genthumb.ashx

What do you guys think?

Dennis Earl Bradford broke into an apartment in Texas, abducted an eight year old girl, assaulted her and left her for dead in a field. I saw the program on youtube - if I can find it I'll post it

ETA - found it, here is is
http://youtu.be/9l337Hnk880

Anything more on Dennis Bradford? Was he in Arkansas?

Did he have that "southern" & "hillbilly" dialect that was described in Morgan's abduction?

It's apparent he did.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pixilove
Back