GUILTY AR - Reilly Scarbrough, 10, & Acelynn Wester, 2, Polk County, 26 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm hoping Reilly is hiding in the woods nearby. How far is it from the Uncle's house to where BW and AW were found?

SABBM

Is the live in BF a poi ?
What a sad case !

Polk County Pulse added 2 new photos.
1 hr ·
***BREAKING NEWS***
Polk County Sheriff Scott Sawyer has released the identity of the male found in his home in Hatfield on Thursday as 66 year old Steven J. Payne. This is the second body found this week and two children remain listed as missing/endangered. Payne’s body has been sent to the Arkansas State Crime Lab. The Polk County Sheriff’s office and the Arkansas State Police are investigating Payne’s death as a homicide.
Sawyer confirmed that over 50 certified law enforcement from the FBI, Arkansas Game and Fish, Arkansas State Parks, U.S. Forest Service, Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office and the Grannis Police Department will be continuing the search today for Reilly James Scarbrough, age 10, and his sister Acelynn Carrie Wester, age 2. Both children were last seen around April 21st to 22nd. Sawyer stated that ground searches were conducted Thursday and are continuing today.
Their mother, Bethany Jo (Scarbrough) Wester, was found dead near a creek southeast of Cove on Tuesday. Authorities have not released the cause of death at this time, only saying that it is an “active homicide investigation.” Payne was the uncle of Wester.
Pulse Multi-Media has learned that Brian Bliss Travis, age 37, of Mena was arrested on unrelated charges to this case in the very early morning hours of Wednesday. Travis was the live-in boyfriend of Wester at 1110 7th Street in Mena. Sheriff Sawyer will not confirm if Travis is a suspect or person of interest.
Authorities continue investigating both residences and have them secured with tape as crime scenes.
Sawyer said, “We have been working around the clock. We are currently investigating two homicides and looking for two children. Every agency involved and every officer involved is committed to finding these kids. If anyone out there has any information on the location of Reilly or Acelynn, please contact the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, the Mena Police Department, or the Arkansas State Police.”
Sawyer expressed his appreciation to the Polk County community for their support. “We’ve been inundated with food and drinks for search crews. I appreciate it and the guys all appreciate it.”
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Reilly or Acelynn, please contact the Polk County Sheriff’s Office at 479-394-2511.
A benefit account has been established for the Scarbrough family to assist with multiple funeral expenses. (Payne & Wester)
Pulse Multi-Media will continue to follow this developing story and keep the public informed at MyPulseNews.com and on KENA 104.1FM.

18121167_1376367929116143_7093810815334446967_o.jpg

18156113_1376368339116102_4005926951288545847_o.jpg

:bump:

I'm hoping Reilly is hiding in the woods nearby. How far is it from the Uncle's house to where BW and AW were found?

I was going to put a map together but there is so little info to help identify, what I can find anyway.

Poor babies....both fathers are in prison......mom had live in boyfriend......poor choices from the ones who should have loved and cherished them above all else. Bless their hearts.

You said that much better than I could. The way I would want to word it would violate TOS.

I was going to put a map together but there is so little info to help identify, what I can find anyway.

It looks like Steven Payne, the uncle, lived on 71 highway south, hatfield. Beth and Acelynn were found just southeast from Cove near a creek, I'm going to assume it's Buffalo Creek? I don't know where Beth's residence was.

It looks like Steven Payne, the uncle, lived on 71 highway south, hatfield. Beth and Acelynn were found just southeast from Cove near a creek, I'm going to assume it's Buffalo Creek? I don't know where Beth's residence was.

Per skibaboo's link her address was listed as 1110 7th St Mena AR

Per skibaboo's link her address was listed as 1110 7th St Mena AR

I'll see what I can do, almost dinner time here so I have to get cooking but I will get on it asap. I have seen the odd photo of a house with crime scene tape but not much else.

Just catching up on this case. Awful.
I am holding out hope for Reilly x

I thought they would be more interest in this case, specifically from the media.

Looking at the map of the locations has got my head spinning as to what may have happened. Who saw the children alive last? Who saw Beth alive last, were they together? How does the Uncle come into it?

[video=twitter;858402457453506564]https://twitter.com/JonathanRozelle/status/858402457453506564[/video]

Shannon Miller‏ @_ShannonMiller
Shannon Miller Retweeted Isabella Moller
We'll have the heartbreaking update tonight at 6:00...

I think we know what this is going to be :(

[video=twitter;858402457453506564]https://twitter.com/JonathanRozelle/status/858402457453506564[/video]

Shannon Miller‏ @_ShannonMiller
Shannon Miller Retweeted Isabella Moller
We'll have the heartbreaking update tonight at 6:00...

I think we know what this is going to be :(

Oh no. :(

I stepped out back to take a deep breath before a street full of 2 & 3yr olds arrive for a birthday party and saw this. I should buy waterproof mascara for all the missing children's cases I follow. My stomach is in knots.

I don't want to hear the update. I want to live in blissful ignorance.

Oh God please no. Please let Reilly be alive...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms
Back