GUILTY AR - Reilly Scarbrough, 10, & Acelynn Wester, 2, Polk County, 26 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just repulsive. I want to know how this man explains or justifies what he did. What leads someone to that level of violence. How were they even functioning before that. Absolutely tragic. Just absurd.

Many of you often write about how angry and in pain you feel after these cases. I've tried to follow the past few months since joining with an attempt at a sense of removal. Everything hurts- I wonder what makes you follow. I have hurt from this stuff too but this is the first time I actively started typed curse words and said screw TOS. I have thought about it before of course. But just now I wrote it and wanted so desperately to just express something, vulgar as anything. The worst part is I wish so badly I had the capacity to fix this. To fix all these things. To understand more. Maybe at times to understand less. So sad.

Also UGHHhHHhdjtbejdngmne!!!!!!!!;$&(@5'

P.s. Apologies. I have already had a drink. This man is pathetic. His poor mother gave birth to evil. Gross.

Kk,k,k&&&&&&&&&&&&&&kkkkkkkkkkkkki,kk &"&Kk ,k&

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;858449325164244992]https://twitter.com/imollertv/status/858449325164244992[/video]

It looks like Steven Payne, the uncle, lived on 71 highway south, hatfield. Beth and Acelynn were found just southeast from Cove near a creek, I'm going to assume it's Buffalo Creek? I don't know where Beth's residence was.

On 7th street in mena from what I have gathered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like Steven Payne, the uncle, lived on 71 highway south, hatfield. Beth and Acelynn were found just southeast from Cove near a creek, I'm going to assume it's Buffalo Creek? I don't know where Beth's residence was.

So our previous assumptions may have been correct. LE said Reilly was found near Hatfield. He may have been staying with his uncle. Perhaps the uncle was killed for this reason.

I'm just so sad. Why?

Just repulsive. I want to know how this man explains or justifies what he did. What leads someone to that level of violence. How were they even functioning before that. Absolutely tragic. Just absurd.

Many of you often write about how angry and in pain you feel after these cases. I've tried to follow the past few months since joining with an attempt at a sense of removal. Everything hurts- I wonder what makes you follow. I have hurt from this stuff too but this is the first time I actively started typed curse words and said screw TOS. I have thought about it before of course. But just now I wrote it and wanted so desperately to just express something, vulgar as anything. The worst part is I wish so badly I had the capacity to fix this. To fix all these things. To understand more. Maybe at times to understand less. So sad.

Also UGHHhHHhdjtbejdngmne!!!!!!!!;$&(@5'

P.s. Apologies. I have already had a drink. This man is pathetic. His poor mother gave birth to evil. Gross.

It's hard to detach our emotions when innocent children are involved. This is like a whole other level of evil. It's disgusting and hard to comprehend how a human being could do this.

I am so tired and heartbroken at this seemingly endless string of self-indulgent, self-centered "men" who somehow think it's legitimate to take their feelings of inadequacy, self-pity, rejection, rage and perceived injustice out via violence towards others.

To have the targets be innocent children (and, very likely, though I don't have facts enough to say definitively, innocent adults) sickens me as a husband, a father, a son, a brother, an uncle, and a human being. While I'm not a believer in an afterlife myself, I hope, for the sake of these four, that if they were believers, that they are now warmly embraced in everlasting love. Rest in peace, Acelynn, Reilly, Bethany, and Steven.

The local news cast here in Little Rock just said they will have an update at 10:00 CST.

Why in the hell would he do this?!! And the uncle makes it confusing.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Good Lord. This is horrific! WTH happened? I'm going to stick my neck out and say that drugs may have played a big part in all of this. MOO

Certainly not an excuse. Just trying to determine why. Why?

I wonder if Riley was with his uncle. Was he found near him?

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Arkansas will be more than happy to put this man to death. Prayers and RIP to the children and others

How long has this guy been in jail for the drugs?!? They just we're reported missing on the 23rd right?! 😭

oh no no no no

whyyyyyyyyyy?

fly with the angels Reilly and Acelynn

How long has this guy been in jail for the drugs?!? They just we're reported missing on the 23rd right?! ��

Polk County Pulse added 2 new photos.
1 hr ·
***BREAKING NEWS***
Polk County Sheriff Scott Sawyer has released the identity of the male found in his home in Hatfield on Thursday as 66 year old Steven J. Payne. This is the second body found this week and two children remain listed as missing/endangered. Payne’s body has been sent to the Arkansas State Crime Lab. The Polk County Sheriff’s office and the Arkansas State Police are investigating Payne’s death as a homicide.
Sawyer confirmed that over 50 certified law enforcement from the FBI, Arkansas Game and Fish, Arkansas State Parks, U.S. Forest Service, Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office and the Grannis Police Department will be continuing the search today for Reilly James Scarbrough, age 10, and his sister Acelynn Carrie Wester, age 2. Both children were last seen around April 21st to 22nd. Sawyer stated that ground searches were conducted Thursday and are continuing today.
Their mother, Bethany Jo (Scarbrough) Wester, was found dead near a creek southeast of Cove on Tuesday. Authorities have not released the cause of death at this time, only saying that it is an “active homicide investigation.” Payne was the uncle of Wester.
Pulse Multi-Media has learned that Brian Bliss Travis, age 37, of Mena was arrested on unrelated charges to this case in the very early morning hours of Wednesday. Travis was the live-in boyfriend of Wester at 1110 7th Street in Mena. Sheriff Sawyer will not confirm if Travis is a suspect or person of interest.
Authorities continue investigating both residences and have them secured with tape as crime scenes.
Sawyer said, “We have been working around the clock. We are currently investigating two homicides and looking for two children. Every agency involved and every officer involved is committed to finding these kids. If anyone out there has any information on the location of Reilly or Acelynn, please contact the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, the Mena Police Department, or the Arkansas State Police.”
Sawyer expressed his appreciation to the Polk County community for their support. “We’ve been inundated with food and drinks for search crews. I appreciate it and the guys all appreciate it.”
If you have any information on the whereabouts of Reilly or Acelynn, please contact the Polk County Sheriff’s Office at 479-394-2511.
A benefit account has been established for the Scarbrough family to assist with multiple funeral expenses. (Payne & Wester)
Pulse Multi-Media will continue to follow this developing story and keep the public informed at MyPulseNews.com and on KENA 104.1FM.

18121167_1376367929116143_7093810815334446967_o.jpg

18156113_1376368339116102_4005926951288545847_o.jpg

Arrested early hours Wednesday

Does anybody know what prison Reilly's father is in? I hope BT gets what he deserves. Maybe they'll be together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hskrgrl1955
Back