GUILTY AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, found deceased, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
^^RSBBM
Please provide link for this important info. TIA.

Aw man I'm trying but damn it's hard to find anything from pre discovery now. Maybe if I get time I will dig it up. I regret not saving links didn't think I'd join a forum to discuss. Not even sure why I'm here other than boredom actually....

Aw man I'm trying but damn it's hard to find anything from pre discovery now. Maybe if I get time I will dig it up. I regret not saving links didn't think I'd join a forum to discuss. Not even sure why I'm here other than boredom actually....

On the first page of every thread is the link to the MEDIA ONLY thread with archived approved sources. MSM reports are also posted in the threads for reference. See links below.

Found Deceased - AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST* #2

Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co, went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *MEDIA,MAPS,TIMELINE NO DISCUSSION

ETA: Weren't you the OP complaining an hour ago about seeing dated MSN posts? Looks like you are going to need them! :p

I believe Quake graduated high school in 2010 and Sydney, who would have been 25 next month, graduated in 2014. I read that their upper school may include 8th grade. This would be the only way they attended high school at the same time.
The yearbooks have every single class in them kindergarten through senior but I don't know if that means they're all in the same building, in the same campus, or they just pad out their yearbooks with it.

If she went to the same school, I'm sure I could post her school pictures from the years she might have had contact with Jeremy/Quake but it seems speculative, melodramatic and possibly against the rules.

https://www.acrevalue.com/map/AR/?lat=35.653261&lng=-91.093517&zoom=12
I only see 2 tracts of land near where voter record lists as an address for SS that are owned by QLs family. The tract west of grubbs is roughly 3 miles from her listed address.
Sydney Claire Sutherland from Grubbs, Arkansas | VoterRecords.com

Has anyone checked these areas for old barns or shop buildings owned by QL’s family? ASP said on the stand that QL confessed to taking her 3 miles down the road. To where?

I see Arkansas is getting slammed with severe weather from Tropical Storm Laura. I can only imagine how somber the atmosphere is in that community. Hopefully everyone stays safe. I believe the funeral is set for tomorrow. It seems they are having a traditional viewing at a funeral home. I hate to be graphic but this makes me think it may be an open casket. I hope the rumors that she was burned were not true and the family can give her a proper burial.

Weather has been beyond bad here all day! It is finally calming down in some areas of the state. I believe the chance of rain or bad weather tomorrow is smaller.

Exactly, losing control is a myth, a lie.
There was a study of men that had gone into group counseling after being convicted of domestic violence. Many of them cited loss of control, but further questioning proved that the abuser never lost control to the point of harming themselves or their prized possessions.

The study you’re talking about is pretty interesting. Sad reason behind a study of such but informative.

I believe Quake graduated high school in 2010 and Sydney, who would have been 25 next month, graduated in 2014. I read that their upper school may include 8th grade. This would be the only way they attended high school at the same time.
I graduated in 2010 - when I was a senior, the freshmen were class of 2014.

A freshman in 8th grade? lol

Math isn’t my forte but this isn’t rocket science.

This being a small community, I don’t think it’s all that relevant if they went to school together at any point. A kind, beautiful girl like Sydney surely got attention from boys of all ages. I remember upperclassmen would always scope out incoming freshman beauties. Even if Quake graduated before she started high school, he knew who she was and likely became infatuated. But I would think it would make more sense if they had real world interactions at some point. If they weren’t friends on Facebook and she had private profiles, how was he stalking her? Through his wife’s account? Through Sydney’s boyfriend’s pictures? Or was the stalking all done in town? Was he following her all of the time or was this mostly in his head? Lots of questions I hope we get the answers to.

I wonder about the phone too. If he did throw it he probably assumed it would be destroyed and unusable. Interested to hear all of the exact locations - not generalities. I am actually also surprised that he didn't destroy her phone, he could have buried it anywhere or thrown it into a river. Not too smart, imo.
I wonder if she dropped it during the abduction and before he got her into the vehicle. That would explain why it wasn't damaged, because I think if it had been tossed out of a moving vehicle it would have some damage.

I'm recalling a post from thread #1 and somebody may have access to the yearbook for 2010.

Confirming Tuckerman HS is grades 8 - 12, and both SS and QL graduated from Tuckerman HS as noted.

Tuckerman High School is a comprehensive public high school serving students in grades 8 through 12 in Tuckerman, Arkansas, United States. It is the sole high school administered by the Jackson County School District.

Tuckerman High School - Wikipedia

Sydney grew up on the family farm in Grubbs with her two older brothers and many friends. She was a 2014 graduate of Tuckerman High School

Sydney Claire Sutherland Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information

Michael helped his son, Quake, who graduated from Tuckerman High School in 2010, rent land and gave him equipment to help him get his start in farming.

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2016/jul/10/three-generations-recognized-farm-operation/

https://www.acrevalue.com/map/AR/?lat=35.653261&lng=-91.093517&zoom=12
I only see 2 tracts of land near where voter record lists as an address for SS that are owned by QLs family. The tract west of grubbs is roughly 3 miles from her listed address.
Sydney Claire Sutherland from Grubbs, Arkansas | VoterRecords.com

I do not believe the information cited for SS in the link above is correct for our purposes.

I think we need SS's address on or around Hwy 18E as described by LE. (Residence she shared with her bf).

This residence would be the road that LE based their measurements from when they reported SS's phone located 1/4 mile from her home and Hwy 67 without damage.

The same applies to the QL tracts. Using the VR address (i.e., mom/dad) is inaccurate for our purposes.

MOO

I wonder if she dropped it during the abduction and before he got her into the vehicle. That would explain why it wasn't damaged, because I think if it had been tossed out of a moving vehicle it would have some damage.

I'm still undecided on how SS became separated from her phone.

If SS was forced into the truck from the roadway and dropped her phone, I'd expect the phone would have had a greater chance of being run over in traffic -- and probably located very soon by searchers.

If we learn that her phone was located in the tall grass, pasture, or the tree line, I'd be more inclined to think her phone tossed out the window by the kidnapper.

I also think the Jackson County Sheriff's use of the term "undamaged" may be subject to interpretation. For example, I use an OtterBox resistant case and recently left my phone on the top of my truck cab when I drove away from the horse stables. When found, it was located in a grassy area outside the gate where I turned on to a gravel road. The phone case is scuffed up but the phone still powers off and on, and the screen intact. I think LE would describe my phone as "undamaged" whereas my teen would want a new phone!

I also think it's also likely that LE may use the term "undamaged" to describe any phone that shows no signs of intentional damage or breakage (i.e., crushed with a hammer, sim removed, etc.).

MOO

I think it's unnecessary but it seems like you still want it and there hasn't been any indication it would violate the rules (I guess pictures of victims get posted often) so here are your 2010 yearbook photos of a very mature looking ~14 year old Sydney contrasted with a still rather goofy looking ~18 year old Lewellyn, as he looks in nearly every photo I've seen of him. There are numerous senior photos of people holding guns. I have to say it bothers me how many people say he looks scary or evil or whatever. Please don't be afraid of awkward doofuses. It's that kind of social ostracization that actually turns people into monsters.

1598622189829.png

I think it's unnecessary but it seems like you still want it and there hasn't been any indication it would violate the rules (I guess pictures of victims get posted often) so here are your 2010 yearbook photos of a very mature looking ~14 year old Sydney contrasted with a still rather goofy looking ~18 year old Lewellyn, as he looks in nearly every photo I've seen of him. There are numerous senior photos of people holding guns. I have to say it bothers me how many people say he looks scary or evil or whatever. Please don't be afraid of awkward doofuses. It's that kind of social ostracization that actually turns people into monsters.

1598622189829.png

I agree about commenting on his physicality. I had to leave one of the social media groups because of their incessant attacks on his body type. I am so grateful that through all the years I’ve been part of this forum we have held enough respect for each other to not stoop to bullying.

Mother faces child endangerment charge after child dies

I KNEW I HAD HEARD THIS NAME!!

My heart hurts so badly for SS and her family. But also the other family involved as laying a child to rest and then dealing with this all at the same time cannot be easy.
I’m a local 1 county away from where SS lived (Jackson County) and a county away from Poinsett County mentioned in the article you referenced. Can you explain further how the details in this article connect with SS’s murder?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back