AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What About Kimberly Moreau Above ???? I think she looks a lot like her as well, I dont think she was ruled out? circumstances are kinda off but it could be possible height is off but 10 years from a teen to adult it could be possible

The chipped tooth doesnt phase me. She could have had veneer put on it. I found a website with the supposive dentals and it says restorations, which which could include veneers or a cap on that tooth.

I say she looks like her also.

our UID had a chipped tooth as well as Terri! maybe eye color is wrong?

https://identifyus.org/en/medias/full/1911

The UID hasn't got a mole on her right cheek. A few freckles definitely but nothing which could reasonably constitute a mole which is faintly visible in this picture of Terri Lynn:

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpdetailsPrint.asp?id='M10/9/20012:58:05PM'&Person=Missing Person

I had 3 moles removed it was really cheap, took about 5 min. and no scar, so you know what I am getting at......I dont think its terry lynn but Kimberly Moreau looks promising, I really am thinking this Girl has just never been listed, if she was in Foster Care and ran off she wouldnt be listed most likely, James McAlphin said her mother and sister came to visit at one point, and she would have not wanted them to find this out, so he refuses to tell who she is.....I just dont believe that , you would think if that is true they would have known she was in El Dorado and eventually called police to report her missing, after all these years

Does anyone think this might be the Gail she refers to in her Journal???
The El Dorado Police Department has established the Cold Case Detail with the purpose of actively continuing to investigate the most serious of cases.

Cold Case Information

JACENTHIA ANN ROBINSON AKA: Gail, Ann Jackson, Gay

MISSING PERSON/ FOUL PLAY SUSPECTED

On August 1, 2003 Family members of Jacenthia Robinson reported her missing. Mrs. Robinson is described as a black female, brown eyes, black hair. She has a noticeable scar in the center of her forehead. Robinson has a noticeable decayed tooth on the top pallet, center tooth. Robinson is approximately 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighing about 110 pounds. She was last seen on July 30, 2003 wearing a leopard print long dress and a wide brim straw hat.

During the time of her reported disappearance another female, MINNIE EVETTE TAYLOR, was reported missing in the El Dorado, Arkansas area. Both females were of similar build and frequented high crime areas (drug activity, prostitution and alcohol consumption).

If anyone has information regarding the aforementioned case please contact Detective Cathy Phillips of the El Dorado Police Department
INFO FROM THE COLD CASE SECTION ON THE ELDORADO POLICE DEPT WEBSITE

The El Dorado Police Department has established the Cold Case Detail with the purpose of actively continuing to investigate the most serious of cases.

Cold Case Information

On August 1, 2003 Family members of Jacenthia Robinson reported her missing. Mrs. Robinson is described as a black female, brown eyes, black hair. She has a noticeable scar in the center of her forehead. Robinson has a noticeable decayed tooth on the top pallet, center tooth. Robinson is approximately 5 feet 6 inches tall, weighing about 110 pounds. She was last seen on July 30, 2003 wearing a leopard print long dress and a wide brim straw hat.

During the time of her reported disappearance another female, MINNIE EVETTE TAYLOR, was reported missing in the El Dorado, Arkansas area. Both females were of similar build and frequented high crime areas (drug activity, prostitution and alcohol consumption).

If anyone has information regarding the aforementioned case please contact Detective Cathy Phillips of the El Dorado Police Department

Thats a hell of a good catch!

Submit it, see if it helps any

Cold Case Information

I would definitely submit this to LE. This gail would have been about 21 in 1991 when Jane was killed. The prositution is a definite link between the two IMO.

I would definitely submit this to LE. This gail would have been about 21 in 1991 when Jane was killed. The prositution is a definite link between the two IMO.

Im sure they probaly know this , the problem is she cant answer any questions if she is not around , same thing with Mary Ann Evans, and Crystal Jenkins our killer and his Peeps are getting away with murder all the way around! these light sentences are absurd!!!!! I will email though, They might not let me know if there is any connection, as they are both cold cases and believe me El Dorado is a very small town!

There's just something about Pollyanne Jean Carter's eyes that made me think of this UID... Pollyanne would have been 22 in 1991, and I don't think she could have grown 6 inches after age 16, though.

Pollyanne Jean Carter

Hi all,
I have a question about the pre-mortem pics of our jane doe. Does anyone know if they're cropped to only show her? I wonder if there might be anything in the background like a newspaper, or lic. plates, or regional food packaging, that might help to narrow down where they were taken.
Also, and pardon me if this is off the wall, but she's 5'11". Most girls that tall i've known have said they were that tall at a very young age. There was a 6' tall girl I went to school with, that was taller than everyone, including the boys, in 7th grade. So If she was still in school past 12-13 years old, maybe she played basketball or volleyball? Could her picture be circulated around southern high schools, or even mailed to retired gym teachers?

This is a reminder that El Dorado Doe's listed height is 5'11". Please note also El Dorado, AR post- mortem had her listed as being 6 feet tall.

Most likely this doe would have been around 5'9" or 5'10" at age 15. She would have been taller than most if not all of her female and male classmates during elementary school and junior high.

Even in high school she would have been taller than most students, and most probably the tallest girl in her class.

OK, follow me here: I think we are going about this all wrong, McAlphin said in a jailhouse interview that he took her to CA to visit her mother and sister not too long before she died ( also in her journal it said Gail wanted to go back to CA) so maybe Ca is a better starting point than Flordia, I read somewhere they did hair analysis and it said she had spent quite sometime in CA prevously to the east coast, therefore she would not have been reported missing untill aftter 1991 (if reported at all) he also said he was not reveling her identity becaues that what she would have wanted, she would not have wanted her mother to know, so who knows if she were reported at all or how often she kept in touch with her family soooooo, it might be possible that she was not even reported missing untill after 95 or later hmmmmmmm!

Everything about this case is so strange.
They think she's been on the run since her early teens, right? With her height, she probably looked like a grown woman when she was 16 or so, so she could have been a sex worker for her entire adult life, which would mean she came into contact with a lot of people.
Considering what we know about her lifestyle, it wouldn't be a huge leap to guess she may have been in the child welfare system wherever she came from, so maybe she didn't know her blood relatives, and her mother could be dead or incarcerated.
Also, a question: Does anybody know if they cross-reference UID DNA with with the convicted felon database? In other words, If I was a felon, and I had a relative who was a UID, they could say, "whoever she is, this is her sibling". Again, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility that her parents or any siblings might have had contact with the criminal justice system.
This case baffles me. How is it no one remembers a 6 foot tall good-looking blonde?
Thoughts?

Everything about this case is so strange.
They think she's been on the run since her early teens, right? With her height, she probably looked like a grown woman when she was 16 or so, so she could have been a sex worker for her entire adult life, which would mean she came into contact with a lot of people.
Considering what we know about her lifestyle, it wouldn't be a huge leap to guess she may have been in the child welfare system wherever she came from, so maybe she didn't know her blood relatives, and her mother could be dead or incarcerated.
Also, a question: Does anybody know if they cross-reference UID DNA with with the convicted felon database? In other words, If I was a felon, and I had a relative who was a UID, they could say, "whoever she is, this is her sibling". Again, it wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility that her parents or any siblings might have had contact with the criminal justice system.
This case baffles me. How is it no one remembers a 6 foot tall good-looking blonde?
Thoughts?

Read my last post, Thoughts?

So were're pretty sure she spent her childhood in CA? That would narrow things down quite a bit.

OK, follow me here: I think we are going about this all wrong, McAlphin said in a jailhouse interview that he took her to CA to visit her mother and sister not too long before she died ( also in her journal it said Gail wanted to go back to CA) so maybe Ca is a better starting point than Flordia, I read somewhere they did hair analysis and it said she had spent quite sometime in CA prevously to the east coast, therefore she would not have been reported missing untill aftter 1991 (if reported at all) he also said he was not reveling her identity becaues that what she would have wanted, she would not have wanted her mother to know, so who knows if she were reported at all or how often she kept in touch with her family soooooo, it might be possible that she was not even reported missing untill after 95 or later hmmmmmmm!

Are we sure it was CA? I thought it was FL?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manipulikka