ARDI -- new hope The return of the IDI

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
you know how in

who is the deadliest warrior? maori v.s shaolin monk etc

Voynich, please. This line of subject is upsetting enough. Don't make light of it.

they use models made of ballistic gel and even pork and beef meat?

should be possible to create a similar model w/jb

I have to admit that's an interesting thought.

Voynich, please. This line of subject is upsetting enough. Don't make light of it.

I have to admit that's an interesting thought.

my point is that it should be possible to create a model vagina and hymen using JB's autopsy results.

we could also try to create a mechanical heart and fake blood to try to determine if the headblow came first or strangulation since obviously it's not possible to test on a human, and testing on animals is a bit distasteful.

my point is that it should be possible to create a model vagina and hymen using JB's autopsy results.

we could also try to create a mechanical heart and fake blood to try to determine if the headblow came first or strangulation since obviously it's not possible to test on a human, and testing on animals is a bit distasteful.

A bit distasteful?!
It's SICK and it's getting creepy voynich. :furious:

I knew that's what you meant. I just wish you had said it that way.

That might work.

I knew that's what you meant. I just wish you had said it that way.

That might work.

I imagine that the strangulation came first and then the headblow since the strangulation would interrupt and reduce the bleeding in the brain from a headblow. If the headblow came first, I'd imagine that there would be a very large bruise and lots of blood in the brain, which would remain there as strangulation would impede return blood flow.

I imagine that the strangulation came first and then the headblow since the strangulation would interrupt and reduce the bleeding in the brain from a headblow.

Well, that's the standard rationale for that scenario.

If the headblow came first, I'd imagine that there would be a very large bruise and lots of blood in the brain, which would remain there as strangulation would impede return blood flow.

That's what happened, voynich. Good catch.

Just exactly how many mm from the opening of the vagina is the hymen located anyhow, in JB?

That would have had to be determined at the autopsy. Too late now. Though female anatomy has basic similarities, measurements like that will vary with the individual, much the same as penis size in males.
But again- the hymen is located further up the vaginal canal, closer to the cervix. During penile intercourse, a typical adult penis will reach the hymen and break it. We're designed this way to have semen deposited as close to the cervix as possible, allowing for easier entrance to the uterus and fertilization of any egg that may be viable.

Well, that's the standard rationale for that scenario.

That's what happened, voynich. Good catch.

Personally I think of the IDI, head blow would be much easier for an intruder to strike first than strangulation. A head blow first would favor PR over JR.

Yes, he did.

I would uncatalogued all male employees & male associates of West Dance Studio, during the critical time frame, ask if Amy recognizes any of them as her attacker, and get his/their DNA.

Actually it DID. There WEREN'T any at the time. In fact, I would go so far as to say that the only reason Amy got attacked is because the JB's death put ideas in some random freak's head.

I can't deny this possibility of a copycat. I don't know if Amy consented to a pelvic exam or if they kept her pubic hair with her perp's saliva but if hypothetically speaking she did, but they did not test the DNA then, but they do now, and the DNA matches that found on JB.....

Even in 2009 the Innocence project tests DNA and releases convicts imprisoned for rape.

That's funny. I've come to the exact opposite conclusion, based on an holistic approach.

Do not assume anything, SD-Wan. Clear, your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind the plot.

As I recall, the profilers and CASKU have not seriously considered the psychological profile of someone who would rape Amy in her bedroom while her mother was present, living 2 miles and 9 months afterward, and whether such a person would be the same person as would rape and kill JB.

What is the psychological and behavioral profile of Amy's rapist? How was the victim selection done? What was the motive? Method of entry? Probable fate of Amy if not interrupted?

I can't deny this possibility of a copycat.

Very good. I don't mind if you have a different theory of the case than I do; all I ask is that it be developed honestly.

I don't know if Amy consented to a pelvic exam or if they kept her pubic hair with her perp's saliva but if hypothetically speaking she did, but they did not test the DNA then, but they do now, and the DNA matches that found on JB.....

I'm of the mind that if there were anything, it wouldn't be hypothetical. LW would shout it from the mountaintop.

Even in 2009 the Innocence project tests DNA and releases convicts imprisoned for rape.

Even the Innocence Project has its pitfalls.

Do not assume anything, SD-Wan. Clear, your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind the plot.

THAT's a lesson I had to learn the HARD way!

As I recall, the profilers and CASKU have not seriously considered the psychological profile of someone who would rape Amy in her bedroom while her mother was present, living 2 miles and 9 months afterward, and whether such a person would be the same person as would rape and kill JB.

I don't know about that. I would imagine that they've handled more than their share of high-risk attackers in their day.

What is the psychological and behavioral profile of Amy's rapist? How was the victim selection done? What was the motive? Method of entry? Probable fate of Amy if not interrupted?

Speaking purely for myself, it would be someone who was looking to make a splash. The motive was the thrill. The method of entry was likely the bedroom window, and the victim was most likely picked at random. Fate is iffy. I think he would not have killed her just because it would have been better for her to live in fear knowing he could come back.

Very good. I don't mind if you have a different theory of the case than I do; all I ask is that it be developed honestly.

I'm of the mind that if there were anything, it wouldn't be hypothetical. LW would shout it from the mountaintop.

Even the Innocence Project has its pitfalls.

THAT's a lesson I had to learn the HARD way!

I don't know about that. I would imagine that they've handled more than their share of high-risk attackers in their day.

Speaking purely for myself, it would be someone who was looking to make a splash. The motive was the thrill. The method of entry was likely the bedroom window, and the victim was most likely picked at random. Fate is iffy. I think he would not have killed her just because it would have been better for her to live in fear knowing he could come back.

What if DNA found on saliva of Amy's pubic hair matched DNA found on JB? Maybe she consented to a pelvic exam and her pubic hair is sitting on a shelf somewhere. I have no idea why LW wouldn't mention it but perhaps LW has other cases to be concerned w/.

One problem I have with your profile is that Amy's attacker made it a point to tell Amy he knew her name, and Amy did not recognize nor know him but he did know Amy.

Why didn't he neutralize Amy's mother? Why did he perform oral sex on Amy but not intercourse?

IF he is some kind of copycat then he would know that if he killed Amy, her mother would take the blame.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back