• The Ramseys are somehow involved in the crime and/or cover-up

Votes: 883 75.3%
  • The Ramseys are not involved at all in the crime or cover-up

Votes: 291 24.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
luvbeaches said:
And isn't it sad that the Ramsey's aren't looking for the killer?

Well, the Ramseys are moving a lot. Perhaps they are on the perp's trail.

BlueCrab said:
At least O.J. is thoroughly searching all of the golf courses looking for the killer. The Ramseys aren't bothering to even do that.

JMO

The Ramsey's should team up with OJ. Maybe the "small foreign faction" hang out on the golf course. I guess they have all moved on.... :confused:

Nehemiah said:

Nehemiah,

The Ramseys (according to them) didn't bother to search the basement nor even glance outside to find a missing JonBenet on the morning of the 26th. Their 8-year search to pick up the trail of a missing perp hasn't been any more diligent than their behaviors exhibited on the morning of December 26, 1996.

JMO

wenchie said:
Again:
How do you guys deal with the fact that there's absolutely no evidence of an intruder?
they don't deal with it. they just spin their fantasy into a theory and look for evidence no matter how flimsy to support it. IMO

There is far more evidence of an intruder in this case than there was is the vandam case where evidence was zero!
Here we have unlocked doors and windows, items used in the crime that are missing, and DNA EVIDENCE that does not match the family.
So tell me..who is spinning?

Nehemiah said:

As I said, the Ramseys are moving a lot. Perhaps they are on the perp's trail.

sissi said:
There is far more evidence of an intruder in this case than there was is the vandam case where evidence was zero!
Here we have unlocked doors and windows, items used in the crime that are missing, and DNA EVIDENCE that does not match the family.
So tell me..who is spinning?
In the vanDam case, there was ample evidence to convict David Westerfield. the evidence to link him to Danielle was in his home and his motorhome.

There was no evidence of him in the vanDam home but neither was there evidence to connect her parents to her death. Also, her parents took polygraphs and co-operated with police immediately. They stated that they wanted the police to eliminate them and move on as quickly as possible.

I see, so if the Ramseys would have taken a lie detector test immediately you would believe them innocent. All parents are different and react differently to the loss of a child, IMO the Ramseys were too devastated to do what most wanted them to do. They had connections ,as well, people who thought they were doing the best for them, and they trusted all things would be in their best interest, which of course was to find the killer and take the focus off of them. It backfired, the police were not going to look for the killer, as they had decided immediately that the Ramseys were guilty.

Of course, you take a polygraph and exclude yourself as a suspect asap!

Ask Walsh and Klaas -

The advice they were getting was legal - the Ramseys followed legal advice from the beginning - they didn't follow their hearts as a parent.

An attorney has to advise against a polygraph for their client. The Ramseys hired private detectives the very next day to build a defense. Not to investigate the murder.

The Ramseys were more concerned with saving themselves from day one.

Not like the Ramseys are against polygraphs - they hired their own polygrapher YEARS later - and, Patsy couldn't pass it then....

Maybe that's the answer to why they didn't originally take one.

TL, you have information suggesting Patsy didn't pass a polygraph? Could you please source this,as it would be interesting ,I believe, for everyone to see.

Sissi, you know it took her three times to pass a simple four question lie detection test by someone they hired - what was it, five years later?

She knew all four questions in advance and still failed the first couple of times.

I think they called it "inconclusive" - nice wording from their own hired polygrapher - but the bottom line is "failed." "Not passed."

Patsy probably couldn't pass the test today. IMO, it's because she's covering for her son. John couldn't either...at least, not ones given by the police department, IMO.

"But by the Grace of God go we"..etc. They HAD TO DO SOMETHING once they realized what had taken place. Patsy wasn't the one to figure it out. It was John, IMO. Thus, his remark, "this was an inside job" that his friends all heard him say. It was very obvious to him.

IMO, Patsy was awake long before she made the 911 call. I think she cleaned up JonBenet's body,etc....once she realized that Burke had "done something" to her. Once John was awake he took control and orchestrated the things to come...the RN, the 911 call, the calling of the friends to come over and not calling Burke downstairs until about 7am. I mean, we're talking about a woman that was a basket case by now.

There's no way that kid slept threw all the so called "running up the stairs to JonBenet's room... looking into Burke's room, screaming for John", etc. that he wouldn't have been awakened before the Ramseys said he was, IMO.

Before and after John "found" JonBenet's body at 1:00pm, Detective Ardnt said she noticed a strangeness in the fact that John and Patsy weren't clinging to each other....like most parents would...when one of their children had just been, obviously, murdered. I think this is significant. Was it because John had to be alone to think it through? I think so. After the previous evening, Patsy was in no condition to console him.

By 3:00pm that afternoon, John had already called the cooperate attorney of Access Graphics and ask for legal advice. It wasn't to protect him and Patsy. It was to protect Burke. And the rest is history.

I'm not convinced the wounds on JonBenet described as "consistant with a stun gun" are accurate. I don't know how they got there. But if they are, where was the stun gun? Who owned it? Who brought it into the house? Where is it now? The police didn't find one.

I can't imagine that Burke learned the "choking game" alone. He had a computer but a nine year old would need more tutoring than that. Where did he learn to do this? At the very least, an adult would have to have been involved in this "game"...if not in the actual crime itself?

If an adult commited this crime..with obvious sexual contact...no matter how "slight"... then we're looking for a preditor that was unknown to the Ramseys.

There's no way the Ramsey's would cover up for an unknown perp. IMO

IMO

An unknown person is possible. There were numerous people that had a key to the Ramsey home. A few years before JonBenets death there was a lot of constuction going on to the home w/a lot of subcontractors that knew the layout of the home which was quite different... and almost 7,000 sq.ft of living space.

That's probably a long shot. But don't forget the Elizebeth Smart case. Ed Smart and the police were sure they had their man when the handyman Ed hired was in their sights. The guy died in the county jail without giving them what they wanted to know. Lo and behold !....the younger daughter finally told her parents who she saw in the bedroom that night. He turned out to be the very pervert that had been holding her all along.

Has a polygraph ever been given to someone with DID? Do alters give different results? Imagine, a test is run on Patsy, then she is stressed into the alter Sandy Stranger or one other of the Brodie set, then tested again. What would the results be? Which alter is guilty?

I think the polygraph results for Patsy are a non sequiter if she has DID and an alter did it. The test on Patsy is a strawman.

Sigh....OK Brother...

If Patsy wasn't nuts then....she probably is by now.

I wouldn't use the term nuts. DID is a current description for behavior that in other cultures and times was considered normal, even desirable.

:cool: Hi all. As of the last coupla days, I'm back on this case.

I'm particularly interested in BrotherMoon and his theories. I'm a Jungian enthusiast as well as a great believer in the power of myth. To me, your thoughts, BrotherMoon, seem very well-thought out and provide new fodder. Thanks, and (as I'm sure you know) don't let others get to you.

Carry on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members